Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    healing is by far the most stressful role especially in a 5-man mythic where all the lives depend on you

and IMO it was made even more "stressful" in Legion compared to WoD

so yeah, I understand, though of course healing for payment only is retarded

L M A O what

Healing in pug groups? Looks like a nightmare. Agree with OP, they need some sort of compensation.

Or go with your friends/guild for free.

So, how does that work ? Do you charge for a run or by healing done ? Time spent in dungeon ?

If you fail to dispell in time or fail on a particular healing mecanic, is there a discount ?

15+ Year Old Account
    LOL
    It's a free market, you cannot dictate anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nodq View Post
    fanatic capitalism jerks.
    Do you have problem with capitalism? I think you don't even understand it. "Free" products and services are also a part of any free capitalist market, it's normal.
    People who want everyone to ask money for everything are not "capitalism jerks" they are just greedy. Or stupid, or both, depends.
    Last edited by Zka; 2016-09-15 at 08:26 AM.

Deleted
    I was selling boosts in dungeon queues as soon as we were 110 and the normal dungeons were 6 hours for dps, by killing myself when accepting the queue I didn't get the leaver debuff.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well this is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    People keep saying how toxic this community is and how people aren't social and how it's all Blizzard's fault, yet no outrage when someone wants to get paid to help? Is this social, non toxic behavior? Demanding payment instead of playing and socializing for fun? How on earth can it all be Blizzard's fault when people like this exist?

I'm off now, to level a healer who will heal everything for free What's the best mythic healer atm? Paladin?
    Friend plays a Druid, it's pretty OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    There is an ongoing trend on my server where people are increasingly willing to pay healers for healing mythic dungeons and even lowering their item level requirements for being a feasible option. Where they demand 835-840+ they oftenwill settle for healers between 825-830 atop of being willing to pay between 5-10k at times to have a healer join their group and run a mythic dungeon with them.

Now there's various factors causing this but the sooner healers will stop running mythic dungeons for free, the sooner people will be willing to pay more and more aswell as being willing to pay more often will simultaneously lowering the requirements they have for healers to join their groups. I for one, will in the future only join groups who are willing to pay me.
    So make an exclusively hard class to pickup in a group, even harder to obtain in your group?! Retarded logic. You should have farmed your gold in WOD, as you're clearly a bit desperate for it now...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    LOL
    It's a free market, you cannot dictate anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have problem with capitalism? I think you don't even understand it. "Free" products and services are also a part of any free capitalist market, it's normal.
    People who want everyone to ask money for everything are not "capitalism jerks" they are just greedy. Or stupid, or both, depends.
    DPS and the Tanks are doing an equal service though.... Also it's not a fucking service, it's how the game works. There's different roles, they all form together to make a group. You going to start charging your guild to heal raids as well?

Deleted
    I suppose you could consider it a service if the healer is already locked to a mythic and therefore unable to loot anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    DPS and the Tanks are doing an equal service though.... Also it's not a fucking service, it's how the game works. There's different roles, they all form together to make a group. You going to start charging your guild to heal raids as well?
    I'm not charging for anything, but if someone wants to it's their decision. As I said, it's a free market.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    I'm not charging for anything, but if someone wants to it's their decision. As I said, it's a free market.
    Obviously you can charge for anything. But acting or even implying like healing is some kind of special service makes 0 sense.

If tanks do the same will healers also pay them?

If a group I was in would had to pay 5-10k to a healer we would be playing with master loot and the healer would be getting nothing since he was being payed for a service which means he is providing not being provided.

But then again people asking for 830+ are probably asking for a carry, 810-815 is more than enough for mythic dungeons as they are at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by nodq View Post
    I am pretty sure it is the otehr way around. YOu as a healer offer a service and therefor ppl come and pay you for that. There is no way, random people start wispering you asking you to heal for their gold without even knowing you would do that. And I think it is a very lame attitude to have, and just mirrors the insane mentality of fanatic capitalism jerks.
    Buddy, it goes both ways, on Tarren Mill EU, I see plenty of people in all caps saying ''LF 1 HEALER FOR XXX PAYING 3K GOLD'' there a healer says fck it, I will do it for the gold. Then we have the SELLING HEALING FOR DUNGEONS PRICE 3K. They still offer a service, but by your logic, people aren't allowed to spend money on what they want.. Since it's an ''insane mentality'' so please unsub to wow and give the money to someone else.

If someone wants to pay for a thing let them do so. My guild made a decent amount of gold during HFC during carries, which somehow is wrong now, because you dont agree with it. Also the whisper thing, never did OP state that. So drop that argument.
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I'd never dream to charge people for my healing or tanking for groups.
    If you are healer that doesnt need anything from specific dungeon (but needs money to gear up), that you should ask for payment.

I charged people back in tbc so they could get over a HC with a tank friend.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanines View Post
    Buddy, it goes both ways, on Tarren Mill EU, I see plenty of people in all caps saying ''LF 1 HEALER FOR XXX PAYING 3K GOLD'' there a healer says fck it, I will do it for the gold. Then we have the SELLING HEALING FOR DUNGEONS PRICE 3K. They still offer a service, but by your logic, people aren't allowed to spend money on what they want.. Since it's an ''insane mentality'' so please unsub to wow and give the money to someone else.

If someone wants to pay for a thing let them do so. My guild made a decent amount of gold during HFC during carries, which somehow is wrong now, because you dont agree with it. Also the whisper thing, never did OP state that. So drop that argument.
    We are still in a video game, and this attitude is dumb af, sorry. Do not compare real money outside of this video game to in game currency in a video game. even tho you can buy tokens with it. which is one of the reasons this stupid behaviour came up for so many people.. because gold means game time nowadays. and that's the reason. Just because of that little fact, doesn't mean I have to thrive on it and an be a jerk.
    Last edited by nodq; 2016-09-15 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreiden View Post
    I suppose you could consider it a service if the healer is already locked to a mythic and therefore unable to loot anything.
    What you can go into the dungeon even though you are saved? All bosses will be there just no loot?

Deleted
    Well here in europe we get our health care free! ( asuming you are from US ^^ )

Deleted
    Glad my guildies are not cheap dickwads. We have about 3-4 simple and functioning 5man mythic groups. Only the top DPS are called "psst come with us this time". Oh how it's nice to have a guild with people who play with you.........

I don't charge anything. Never asked or will. But last night 2 DPS did just open trade with me and each gave me 10k and I accepted. Who does when you see gold in the trade window and see their side go green. It did guilt trip me into running the next 2 with them.