Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Because the speed with ghostwolf and redgar is 230% that is the fastest ground mount...

The fastest, no other mount run as fast!!! I feel so bad when he is not around... and you can "sprint" even more...

show those petty monk what speed is all about...
    Last edited by mmoc67b1fc9c4d; 2016-09-10 at 07:48 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fuck off with this shit, seriously. For once we have something nice and someones got to complain about it. Yes report my post please, I don't care.

you run at mount speed+ dk or pali passive, its just an instant mount that you can click things with

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    you run at mount speed+ dk or pali passive, its just an instant mount that you can click things with
    You are so wrong on many levels. Its FASTER than pally mount, it works indoor, it instant, it cant be dazed off and it lets you interact with quest objectives/herbs/survey without dismounting. It makes completing world quest much, much faster than any other follower, and world quests are so trivial you dont need extra power level like Nobundo or Hydraxis, you want to be done with it faster, so Rehgar is the only option for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haokah View Post
    It's just stupid to bitch about something you don't even have to use if you don't want to.
    So you mean something like you bitching about this thread when you clearly dont have to use it?

you dont play on a server with the apposing faction outnumbers you 15-1 do you, +other classes have followers that stun you into death and theres nothing you can do about it without the self heal from the ele

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    you dont play on a server with the apposing faction outnumbers you 15-1 do you, +other classes have followers that stun you into death and theres nothing you can do about it without the self heal from the ele
    Don't bring your own horrible mistakes into a discussion that they have no place in.

so because im right about it being not op in this situation its a mistake? just like the 40 or so other people in this thread saying similar things? the only mistake here mate is you

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    how do you get rehgar as a follower?

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    I've tried them all. No one comes close to Rehgar :P.
    If you need the others to kill faster, then my only suggestion is to get better gear.
    Also, Wowhead places Rehgar as the bodyguard with the most DPS. He might not heal or buff, but he does the most damage.
    Not sure where you are getting the "blow up" part though, seeing as I'm super calm :P. I just see when shit is OP, that's all!
    Damage is never the issue as an Enhancement Shaman, it's survivability. Playing without Hydraxis or Nobundo means you get blown up pretty easily by anything.

Quote Originally Posted by nsgid View Post

I'm just getting back into WoW, I'd like to know as well!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AMonkeyCourier View Post
    Don't bring your own horrible mistakes into a discussion that they have no place in.
    How is that a mistake? He's pointing out the need on a PvP server to take other followers. I can get burst down by warriors/rogues with their stuns since as an Enhancement Shaman I don't have any defensive CDs I can pop while stunned. That active from Hydraxis is a life saver. Maybe try contributing to a discussion instead of acting high and mighty?

He is one of the last ones you get after you finish the Firelands quests for your Class Hall. So basically finish your Class Hall quests.

Just go through your shaman campaign. You will unlock all of your followers that way.

Instead of having all of these things on one follower, they should spread them out so you don't feel forced to pick one, or rather, pick the one you want that fits the situation you need them for.

Those bonuses just seem too good to have on one follower. Don't see why people feel so entitled to have a straight-up imbalanced thing like this.

This is good.

Let it be.

DO not fkn whine.

10+ Year Old Account
    its pretty nice of an ability but cant mine with it on. if you switch into ghost wolf in combat you cant get the 100% increase and it doesnt auto trigger wen out of combat. have to shift out and back in

you wont get dismounted but you still get dazzed and that 100% doesnt help much if they can keep dazzing you
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    I still get dazed, Ghostwolf ability is useless in Suramar city or any underwater area, Rehgar is cancer in Suramar city. I still use my mount+barding when traveling thru mobs. It isn't an end all be all ability, a good chunk of an area it is completely useless. Ghostwolf+Rehgar doesn't work with pathfinder achievement buff.

Shamans are all masochists

Something nice it cant be...

well, it seems in 7.1 druids get the old glyph back
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=159456
    You gain an additional 60% movement speed while in the land version of Travel Form. This movement speed bonus will not be granted if Travel Form is activated while in combat.
    This effect is disabled in battlegrounds and arenas.
    unfortunately if they won't rework Rhegars trait I doubt we will get the glyph back too

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Not to mention, that it makes sense that he's more efficient than Mylra, since you unlock him as a reward for completing your campaign.

- - - Updated - - -

Complete the shaman campaign.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

From all the OP things in the game, to have 9 pages complaining about this seems very trivial. It's not game-breaking and unless they want to buff Ghost Wolf I don't see why it can't remain as it is.