I think we can almost say that the updated Horsemen models are for our hidden skins since Ret has the new horsemen at the end of their quest

anyone have rotgut on epic quality on beta? tried to see if unlocks a dialogue in ebon hold?

Quote Originally Posted by Dookip View Post
    tried using the toy to ineract with the Jilted Former Lover nothing happened, all the toy seems to show is that the Night elf groom is marrying something that wasn't a nightelf when it was alive but then again the jilted former lover doesn't become a night elf either so I don't know
    can you make a scrrenshot pls? :x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    can you make a scrrenshot pls? :x
    Sure, just gotta wait for the cd, tried killing the lover and using it after to see if her spirit was "free"

http://imgur.com/a/OsX97 SS
    Last edited by mmoc506ddd5df9; 2016-09-15 at 10:26 AM.

Deleted
    Since we are almost 100 pages in i do start to belive that the skins are time gated, in one way or another.
    I do not know how extensive the exploration part of the raids were but it may be possible that the skins do NOT drop from a boss but maybe something else within the raids start our grand chase of them, a lootable item of some sort or possiby some other interaction with a npc or what not. These things could have been restricted during beta and perhaps easier to hide from datamining (i do however know NOTHING about datamining). But hey, the raids will realese on wednesday so we will know pretty soon if anythings changed.

Might be truly related to the "Bone piles" from the last Class Hall trait.
    How much time for people to start reaching that trait ?
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurkov View Post
    Might be truly related to the "Bone piles" from the last Class Hall trait.
    How much time for people to start reaching that trait ?
    I'll get it in 13 days and 10 hours : /

Quote Originally Posted by Dookip View Post
    tried using the toy to ineract with the Jilted Former Lover nothing happened, all the toy seems to show is that the Night elf groom is marrying something that wasn't a nightelf when it was alive but then again the jilted former lover doesn't become a night elf either so I don't know
    That's actually a clue... if all elven banshees become elves when the toy is used, but this one does not. it means the game uses this npc for something else specifically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    The ghosts in Temple of Thousand Lights did not change to night elf forms when I used it there, also nothing happened when I tried to bring the groom to the lover using the control undead spell. So far the only ghost that changes appearance is the groom.

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's something that has been bothering me the whole time about the jilted former lover. "You! Yesssss! With that power in my hands, i can get him back.". Usually, when an npc ends a word with that many s, it's a naga.

Deleted
    Has someone tried to do the same steps which are needed for the hidden appearance of ret palas? Maybe on beta with a high enough AK level?

Quote Originally Posted by Seidoz View Post
    Has someone tried to do the same steps which are needed for the hidden appearance of ret palas? Maybe on beta with a high enough AK level?
    Why would that make any sense for a DK? That whole Corrupted Ashbringer thing was based on conspiracy theories from ancient WoW times. People suggested this couple of times, it will not work.

Deleted
    Last part of the ret paladin hidden appearance:

"Once you get Shard of Darkness, you talk to Lord Maxwell Tyrosus, who gives you (Quest #43687) ("Walking in Shadows", quest not in Wowhead yet) that leads to... Acherus: The Ebon Hold (Death Knight class hall). The Dalaran flight master brings you there. Credit for this part goes to Puxpux. "

Should we try to replicate the ret paladin steps as dk?

Deleted
    So I used the toy at Heroes' Rest and the gravewalkers turned purple like the groom did. however quest mobs like Cesta Stargazer and Mendrel Nightsbane did not change appearance so maybe the bride has some kind of purpose.

http://imgur.com/a/qSfat

missed the quest mobs so you'll just have to trust me on that one
    Last edited by mmoc506ddd5df9; 2016-09-15 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGotzon View Post
    Last part of the ret paladin hidden appearance:

"Once you get Shard of Darkness, you talk to Lord Maxwell Tyrosus, who gives you (Quest #43687) ("Walking in Shadows", quest not in Wowhead yet) that leads to... Acherus: The Ebon Hold (Death Knight class hall). The Dalaran flight master brings you there. Credit for this part goes to Puxpux. "

Should we try to replicate the ret paladin steps as dk?
    As I said, leave this idea, the ret paladin hidden skin is based of conspiracy theories with Ashbringer from Vanilla. It does not make any sense for DKs...

Deleted
    Has anyone tried being dead while going into the light sanctum in EPL? Just a thought, not sure how to kill myself there though

Quote Originally Posted by Luschan View Post
    Has anyone tried being dead while going into the light sanctum in EPL? Just a thought, not sure how to kill myself there though
    You can just jump down from your mount

Deleted
    Haha true, forgot about the flying mounts

So after that DH got the havoc Hidden skin with a bug and got it removed, we know that the skin can be obtainable only after Research rank 5. Blues said it now we know it. So it must be the same for us or similar cause we would have found something by now. We searched everything..This thread is a continent compared to the tiny thread DHs have..as an exemple.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishcraft0 View Post
    So after that DH got the havoc Hidden skin with a bug and got it removed, we know that the skin can be obtainable only after Research rank 5. Blues said it now we know it. So it must be the same for us or similar cause we would have found something by now. We searched everything..This thread is a continent compared to the tiny thread DHs have..as an exemple.
    Someone in this thread already checked this kind of gating mechanic on his beta account...