Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Your chance to get one goes up invisibly every week if I remember correctly, your chances to get one now won't be the same in a month from now albeit still very very low, so as the expansion continues that tiny hidden drop number will get larger and larger.

Deleted
    My guild has 8 legendaries. 3 guys have gotten 2 each (so yeah can't even use the other, useless for now) and then 2 guys got 1 each. Kinda the same as OP I guess. Bad luck, where's mine? : (

It seems to me people make a thread along the lines of OP. Something saying a specific thing like second legendary more common than first. Then people who have had that happen come and agree, while 99.9999% of the player base is not represented.

Deleted
    The salt is unreal. I'm 100% convinced there is a mechanic gone astray here.

Small sample size is kind of irrelevant, because we're not talking about the sample size of the whole game, we have a sample size of everyone reading the thread.

OP wasn't complaining he didn't get a Legendary, it legit seems like there is a bug in regards to getting another legendary.

Those people saying "hurr durr i only have one though so you're wrong!" and nothing else are being retarded. When did you get it? how did you get it? have you done the same thing exactly one week later?

Don't just go "muh statistics" when it's pretty compelling something is up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought this was all just some crazy rng goin on, but today our resto druid who got the first legendary in the guild got his 2nd...when our protpally who got the 2nd in the guild gets another one the next days Im convinced that there is a pattern.
    Last edited by Sezerek; 2016-09-15 at 10:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidenwins View Post
    It seems to me people make a thread along the lines of OP. Something saying a specific thing like second legendary more common than first. Then people who have had that happen come and agree, while 99.9999% of the player base is not represented.
    99% of the player base isnt even on this site, and more over the chance for people to get a legendary who are on this site should be higher than others as most people here are either quite hardcore or atleast largely invested in the game. Considering like 60% of the player base are casuals who play on and off..

Deleted
    "Just RNG" just like the sha of anger mount in MoP, right?

It's weird that a lot of people who got already 1 legendary get a 2nd soon after. I personally know 4 people who got 1 and 2 of them already got a 2nd. Feels off.

I don't really care that much, but there might be a bug somewhere.
    And I'd rather have it fixed/not exist, than doing nothing about it!

Deleted
    My guild has 0 legendaries, and at least 15 people did all mythic dungeons, some of them including with alts. I did myself 33 mythic dungeons, 50+ heroics and WQs daily cache every day across 2 chars. Idk, feelsbadman.

200 heroics done - not a single drop for ANYONE in my group.

Only legendary drop I have ever seen was from mythic boss.

There is only one 110 in my guild and that's me. I have 0 legendaries. Bug report submitted.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    200 heroics done - not a single drop for ANYONE in my group.

Only legendary drop I have ever seen was from mythic boss.
    We now have 3 people in my guild with legendaries and all were from the emissary caches. Two of them have two legendaries btw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aesthir View Post
    Our guild has been chain running mythics since week 1.
    Myself I have run 3 full mythic clears (3 110 chars) each week since week 1 (including the court of stars).

In our guild, 3 people have gotten legendaries (in this order: first a monk, then a druid, and then a DH).
    1 week later, the monk gets his second legendary, then the druid gets his second, and then the DH gets his second (i.e. in the same EXACT order, and basically in a linear time frame between the drops).

So far, nobody else has gotten a legendary.
    I know this is a small sample size, but the two other friends on my friendlist who have legendaries, have ALSO gotten 2. I do not know a single person who has 1. They either have 2 or 0.

I'm wondering if anyone else has any similar experiences, as it would be annoying if there was some kind of bug involved with the drop chance of legendaries.
    They're meant to be rare af for the first few months. It's intended :/ They said the majority wouldn't have them ready for raiding a while ago. They even made it to they were disabled for the first week or so of Mythic raiding as a result of them being so rare (this has been reverted though).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cormyr07 View Post
    We got 11 legendaries in our guild. EIGHT of them belong to FOUR chars. So we got more people with 2 legendaries than we got with 1. This can't be working as intended.
    RNG is RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Audax View Post
    Crazy thought, but some of these anecdotes make me wonder if the RNG protection is bugged to work backwards (the more chances you have to get one, the lower the probability of a drop on each subsequent chance).
    Used to play a game where new features were quite regularly implemented with a logical operator reversed somewhere. Like a guild researching a new feature and everyone but them receiving it. Hilarity ensued.

Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    RNG is RNG.
    The rarity of Legendary drops in general combined with the large amount of reports of those who get one get a second in a relatively short time makes it likely that there is indeed a bug.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    I have 2 legendaries.

Most have none.

Life is unfair.

Deal with it.

I have three legendary now im not sure how thats even possible at this point

People who are saying this is confirmation bias, it is simply not. People are reporting how their guilds are doing. Most people have 0 legendaries and come to this thread and report how 20-30 random people in their guild are doing. There should be 10 times the amount of guild with 1 legendary than 2 so if it was pure rng they would say something like 1 guy has 2 legendaries and 10 people have 1.

How most people who got their first legendary launch week are all getting their second the same week is just too big a giveaway that the bad luck is not working for most people. Blizzard even said themselves that everyone should have 1 legendary by the time raids open. For the people with 2 legendary items the system as blizzard intended. For everyone else it's bugged.

Send tweets to https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs to let them know. Post on official forums. Blizzard probably already knows because they sit on all the numbers but may be scared of a outrage if they say it's bugged. A hotfix would make a million people all getting their legendary in a day that would look ridiculous

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavin View Post
    I have three legendary now im not sure how thats even possible at this point
    Could be luck,
    Could be a big

either way, ENJOY =)
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .