Stats priority for MM hunters?

So I've seen a lot of different opinions about the prioritization of stats for PVE. I've looked at MM hunters in the top guilds and they all seem to have a different prioritization. It's mainly between haste or crit but they also seem to value versatility differently. What's your guys's input?

Agility>Mastery>haste>crit>vers

Quote Originally Posted by Shockymonkey View Post
    Almost, MAstery and haste are better than agi.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartin View Post
    Thats old info, Shockymonkey is correct.
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blada View Post
    Thats old info, Shockymonkey is correct.
    Yep that was bs, but some hunters just follow their "god" even when he's wrong. That's sad

Quote Originally Posted by Shockymonkey View Post
    This is correct

Read up Azor's guide, whatever you need to know is there.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Noxxic & Icy veins also have different values for BM hunter...

Noxxic > Agility [9.04] > Mastery [7.54] > Crit [6.04] > Versatility [4.54] > Haste [3.04]

Icy Veins > Agility [10.72] > Mastery [7.58] > Haste [6.36] > Crit [5.09] > Versatility [5.34]

I wonder who is right. Right now im sitting at 19% haste and dumping the rest into crit but who knows at this point. I do decent damage and thats cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolt View Post

Noxxic > Agility [9.04] > Mastery [7.54] > Crit [6.04] > Versatility [4.54] > Haste [3.04]

Icy Veins > Agility [10.72] > Mastery [7.58] > Haste [6.36] > Crit [5.09] > Versatility [5.34]

I wonder who is right. Right now im sitting at 19% haste and dumping the rest into crit but who knows at this point. I do decent damage and thats cool.
    Like I said, stick with Azor's guide since he is updating them quite frequently. http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/marksma...-pve-dps-guide http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-m...-pve-dps-guide

Also never trust Noxxic, dont trust Icy Veins either unless you know who is writing the guides and also updates them.
    Last edited by Madh4tter; 2016-09-15 at 12:09 PM. Reason: put in bm guide aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Spartin View Post
    It was few weeks ago, but some kind of hotfix applied and blizz buffed hunter agi. It's now better than both haste and mastery.

I'm going Agi>Mastery>Haste>Crit with my BM Hunter. I'm at around 76% (I believe) Mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolt View Post

Ignore Noxxic always. Literally the biggest piece of shit website.

Is mastery valued high enough that a 10 or so ilvl upgrade that does not have mastery is worse than the current item that does have it? I've been banking some upgrades because losing 800 mastery hasn't seemed worth the minor agility upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by moonrakerx View Post
    Is mastery valued high enough that a 10 or so ilvl upgrade that does not have mastery is worse than the current item that does have it? I've been banking some upgrades because losing 800 mastery hasn't seemed worth the minor agility upgrade.
    Taken straight from Axortharion on the Trueshot Lodge Discord server:

Should I pick X item, or should I pick Y item? // Is it worth picking an item that's X iLvls lower, but has more <insert best stat here> // Related questions

1. Install the addon Pawn from https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/pawn
    1. Find the guide for your spec: http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/class-guides
    2. Go to the Stats section.
    3. Locate "this Pawn string": https://puu.sh/qVbS8/173088ef21.png
    4. Do /pawn in-game, find the Import setting and paste the appropriate Pawn string for your spec from the Pastebin.
    5. Pawn will tell you if an item is an upgrade or not, and how large the upgrade is.

And yes, Pawn takes sockets into account.

There is something I'm curious about with regards to sockets. They seem to be massively valuable on AMR and from the comments I've seen, but it isn't clear to me why the extra 100-150 Mastery/Haste the gem in a socket provides, makes it significantly better than a 5-10 higher ilvl item.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akainakali View Post
    There is something I'm curious about with regards to sockets. They seem to be massively valuable on AMR and from the comments I've seen, but it isn't clear to me why the extra 100-150 Mastery/Haste the gem in a socket provides, makes it significantly better than a 5-10 higher ilvl item.
    You've pretty much answered yourself already... 150 mastery is worth more in terms of gained DPS than the stat increase a +5 iLvl would give.