Page 32 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    It's not 100% the same as the myths of the past. There are new elements tied into it as well. Why do you need the skin so badly anyways? You know you will get it eventually. Are you going to use that same skin forever and never change it? If so, a few more weeks wait won't hurt. If not, a few more weeks wait won't hurt.
    Because it's in the game, and I can get it (theoraticaly). I like the Shattered better anyway, hopefully it less bs to get that. But Why should I suffer with my hidden skin just because I chose to play a ret paladin? (Like I have to ask)

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    It's not 100% the same as the myths of the past. There are new elements tied into it as well. Why do you need the skin so badly anyways? You know you will get it eventually. Are you going to use that same skin forever and never change it? If so, a few more weeks wait won't hurt. If not, a few more weeks wait won't hurt.
    You know the only thing I'm not happy about is the AK requirement? I'm 100% fine with putting in the effort. I've done the parts I can. I have the 2 books and the Dragon head but I literally cannot possibly put in more effort. To me putting the skin behind a 2 month time gate that has a no effort gating is the same as the skin simply not even being in the game. I guess that is a call back to Vanilla since the skin is in game but not available to players.

I simply don't get why the time gate exists. There is 0 reason for it under any circumstance.

Edit: Also it will take a LOT longer for us to get the other colorations of the hidden skin because we cannot put the effort currently into getting the other colors until we have the base one. I'd like the red and gold ones for transmog (200 world quests and 1000 players killed) but I cannot put in the effort that I want to put in.
    Last edited by Eon Drache; 2016-09-15 at 11:20 AM.

Okay, so maybe I found something about the AK requirement, assuming that's the trigger. Unlocking AK level 3 gave me part 2 of each weapons background, so then level 4 should give part 3, level 5 part 4, and level 6 part 5. Also, assuming part/chapter 5 of the libram is the trigger for starting the corrupted ashbringer quest, that means we should be able to start it at AK level 6, if my tinfoil hat theory is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrenk212 View Post
    Okay, so maybe I found something about the AK requirement, assuming that's the trigger. Unlocking AK level 3 gave me part 2 of each weapons background, so then level 4 should give part 3, level 5 part 4, and level 6 part 5. Also, assuming part/chapter 5 of the libram is the trigger for starting the corrupted ashbringer quest, that means we should be able to start it at AK level 6, if my tinfoil hat theory is correct.
    Thats not how it works (or atleast not on beta). The pages unlock slower later on, being every 3 levels or so. At AK 21 I had 9 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Leefa View Post
    Thats not how it works (or atleast not on beta). The pages unlock slower later on, being every 3 levels or so. At AK 21 I had 9 pages.
    9 total pages in the book? Im currently at 9 total at AK 3, Im assuming they lowered the requirement, which would make sense, considering other classes get theirs pretty quick, from what we know so far.

9 total pages in the book? Im currently at 9 total at AK 3, Im assuming they lowered the requirement, which would make sense, considering other classes get theirs pretty quick, from what we know so far.
    No, 9 pages per artifact. Each artifact has 10 chapters and it takes like AK 23 to get all of them. You unlock a new chapter for all the artifacts you have with every 3 or so levels of AK.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    No, 9 pages per artifact. Each artifact has 10 chapters and it takes like AK 23 to get all of them. You unlock a new chapter for all the artifacts you have with every 3 or so levels of AK.
    Which chapter talks about the corrupted?

Which chapter talks about the corrupted?
    Since I cant check I might remember wrong - but I believe chapter 5-6 dealth with Mograine and the corruption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    So, I did'nt unlock my lvl 3 since i'm at work but, I unlocked the first chapter with lvl 1, nothing at 2 and it seems we unlock a new chapter at lvl 3. We can say that it's actually one chapter every 2 lvls. And it seems that the time to unlock a new one grow in time

There is 10 chapters, lvl 23 to have them all. So, we can imagine we unlock a new chapter at lvl : 1 - 3 - 5 - 7 - 9 - 11 - 14 - 17 - 20 - 23

If chapter 5 is the one we need, so AK lvl 9. Or 11 if it's chapter 6.

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/legion...fact-book-text

Part 5 is Alexandros dying.
    Part 6 is Darion getting the blade in Naxx
    Part 7 is Scartlet Monastery RP
    Part 8 is Darion killing himself
    Part 9 is DK starting zone

Unless this is not valid information anymore since it says there are 11 chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by Vratz View Post
    So, I did'nt unlock my lvl 3 since i'm at work but, I unlocked the first chapter with lvl 1, nothing at 2 and it seems we unlock a new chapter at lvl 3. We can say that it's actually one chapter every 2 lvls. And it seems that the time to unlock a new one grow in time

There is 10 chapters, lvl 23 to have them all. So, we can imagine we unlock a new chapter at lvl : 1 - 3 - 5 - 7 - 9 - 11 - 14 - 17 - 20 - 23

If chapter 5 is the one we need, so AK lvl 9. Or 11 if it's chapter 6.
    Makes sense, I'm just hoping they lowered the requirement, pretty annoying making us wait 2+ months after other people have theirs.

Deleted
    Maybe someone should write about it in official forums or somthing like that. It's really dissapointing that we have to wait so much time

I don't see Blizzard caring. They left the warrior class hall at 2 weeks while everyone else was shorter.
    Can't have a crusade without crusader aura.

so a Priest and Assa hidden artifact is gated behind AK4

any chance its also AK4 for Corrupted Remembrance ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post

don´t think so. pretty sure we will have to get 3 times the AK than other classes. call it the retribution tax if you want.

The Ebonchill skin Frostfire Remembrance also seems to be gated behind AK4. Mages who have gotten AK4 are now able to complete the "daily hidden roll" that will sometimes trigger the possibility of looting Everburning Crystal by teleporting to Frostfire Ridge in Draenor.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Id be pretty pissed if the more well known lore weapons like Ashbringer, Frostmourne swords, DH or Thunderfury had a higher AK level gate just because they are more well known

Deleted
    Id be pretty pissed if the more well known lore weapons like Ashbringer, Frostmourne swords, DH or Thunderfury had a higher AK level gate just because they are more well known
    who said it will be like this for DK and rogue the same? It is solely that way for paladins. Cuz paladin fantasy -> always the last to arrive

I can confirm that with AK4 nothing happens. We will have to wait T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Sempere View Post
    I can confirm that with AK4 nothing happens. We will have to wait T.T
    what did you try specifically ?