Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I got my first 2 days after launch (emissary)and got my second yesterday (mythic boss).

: https://puu.sh/rbxrm/8da6fb8908.png
    Last edited by Levix; 2016-09-15 at 12:28 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    Send tweets to https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs to let them know. Post on official forums. Blizzard probably already knows because they sit on all the numbers but may be scared of a outrage if they say it's bugged. A hotfix would make a million people all getting their legendary in a day that would look ridiculous
    Yeah only blizz have The Real stats but somthing is very very weird...

Btw if there a bug we will probably never know... The amount of backlash blizzard would face admitting a bug on legendary drop chance is clearly not worth it. If there is indeed a bug it will be ninja fixed.

Deleted
    the chance for something like this is so astronomically low that it's basically true at this point that there is something going on

In our guild there is only one person that got a legendary and its a lock. A week after he took his first item, he got another drop. So I do agree that there has to be something that's going on.

People who are saying this is confirmation bias, it is simply not. People are reporting how their guilds are doing. Most people have 0 legendaries and come to this thread and report how 20-30 random people in their guild are doing. There should be 10 times the amount of guild with 1 legendary than 2 so if it was pure rng they would say something like 1 guy has 2 legendaries and 10 people have 1.

How most people who got their first legendary launch week are all getting their second the same week is just too big a giveaway that the bad luck is not working for most people. Blizzard even said themselves that everyone should have 1 legendary by the time raids open. For the people with 2 legendary items the system as blizzard intended. For everyone else it's bugged.

Send tweets to https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs to let them know. Post on official forums. Blizzard probably already knows because they sit on all the numbers but may be scared of a outrage if they say it's bugged. A hotfix would make a million people all getting their legendary in a day that would look ridiculous
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749027473

Post some numbers in that thread. I'm sitting on 75 full dungeon clears in Legion (this is removing the 4 normals done before 110), with 2 legendaries dropping for PUGs in the group. Both made a comment about how it was their second/third. The comment they made about people having one before raids and also having the final class hall perk being the ability to equip two would lead one to believe we should all have two by that point.

There's zero benefit in spending that amount of time and order resources to obtain a perk that essentially will do nothing.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    People who are saying this is confirmation bias, it is simply not. People are reporting how their guilds are doing. Most people have 0 legendaries and come to this thread and report how 20-30 random people in their guild are doing. There should be 10 times the amount of guild with 1 legendary than 2 so if it was pure rng they would say something like 1 guy has 2 legendaries and 10 people have 1.

How most people who got their first legendary launch week are all getting their second the same week is just too big a giveaway that the bad luck is not working for most people. Blizzard even said themselves that everyone should have 1 legendary by the time raids open. For the people with 2 legendary items the system as blizzard intended. For everyone else it's bugged.

You're making the awful horrible assumption that all or even most of the people reporting that their guilds have more people with 2 than 1, are being honest. It's the internet, people lie, especially when they're annoyed. RNG is RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhuge View Post

Post some numbers in that thread. I'm sitting on 75 full dungeon clears in Legion (this is removing the 4 normals done before 110), with 2 legendaries dropping for PUGs in the group. Both made a comment about how it was their second/third. The comment they made about people having one before raids and also having the final class hall perk being the ability to equip two would lead one to believe we should all have two by that point.

There's zero benefit in spending that amount of time and order resources to obtain a perk that essentially will do nothing.
    Why would you EVER assume that we're supposed to all have two legendaries by that point? That's just silly.

Post some numbers in that thread. I'm sitting on 75 full dungeon clears in Legion (this is removing the 4 normals done before 110), with 2 legendaries dropping for PUGs in the group. Both made a comment about how it was their second/third.
    76 heroics if the armory statistics are to be trusted, no drops for me or anyone else.

It's not as if that time (or order resources for that matter) can be invested into something else meaningful to be honest.

Theres actually a pattern, seems like. Or a bug. Members from my guild encountered that too. After a fixed period of time/days, you get your second legend. For some reason..Everyone who got a legend in my guild, after few days got the second one

Well, confirmation bias or not, out of the 30 or so raiders in my guild who are gearing up, two have received legendaries twice, and another person once. Rng stinks imo. Nothing fun about it, unless you're one of those ever lucky people.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    You're making the awful horrible assumption that all or even most of the people reporting that their guilds have more people with 2 than 1, are being honest. It's the internet, people lie, especially when they're annoyed. RNG is RNG.

Why would you EVER assume that we're supposed to all have two legendaries by that point? That's just silly.
    Why would people lie about this? Sensation? Hope that blizzard buffs drops? No, there is no legit reason to lie. These are simply reports.

You are supposed to get legendaries. If you have access to that perk, and don't have 2 to equip, that's unfortunate, but ultimately it should translate into "you are really unlucky!" rather than "yeah, that's normal". Also Blizzard stated that maximum of 3 weeks of normal play should yield you a legendary. Well, this is the 3rd week and most people are still out of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Why would people lie about this? Sensation? Hope that blizzard buffs drops? No, there is no legit reason to lie. These are simply reports.
    You'll be surprised how often people lie for no reason.

Still, there's a lot of high profile players from high profile guilds (that I would generally assume are saying the truth) that have confirmed it is happening and although it's still a rather small sample I would argue it's rather big enough to assume there's something wrong.

I've cleared Mythics every reset on my main, got nothing.

First normal dungeon after hitting 110 on my alt, levelled purely to heal guildies through dungeons? Legendary. An otherwise shit PvP one no less, one that I would have loved on my main - who I use to PvP on.

RNG is RNG.

Should've multiboxed mate. 5x better chances if you play 5 of the same character at one time, then just stick with whichever gets the best legendary.

Yes this is happening a lot more than most know.

Just half an hour a guild member got his legendary ( took screenshot if you want prof ), he started doing mythic dungeon this week and dinged lvl110 3-4 days ago, He doesnt even have 3rd relic. RNG at its best?!? I disagree.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    The rarity of Legendary drops in general combined with the large amount of reports of those who get one get a second in a relatively short time makes it likely that there is indeed a bug.
    People notice patterns when they're told to. I'll quote you back on this post if/when a Blue makes an official post confirming it's not a bug. Sorry to say but they're rare af, just need to accept the RNG isn't on your side

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    People notice patterns when they're told to. I'll quote you back on this post if/when a Blue makes an official post confirming it's not a bug. Sorry to say but they're rare af, just need to accept the RNG isn't on your side
    99% chance there will never be a blue post about this... If there is no bug why would they say something about it. It would just make more plp see a pattern were there is none. If there is indeed a bug it's going to be ninja fixed. The amount of backlash and the amount of plp asking for free legendary and shit like this would be insane.

The fact they are rare af is the problem here? If they are so rare why do I know more people with 2 or 3 then I know people with 1? (I am not even counting the people I know with non here.) If they are SO rare that makes no sense? Now I figured maybe it was just a one off, but then you read this thread and think "uhhh, maybe not".

Deleted
    It's obvious a bug exists by now; it's also obvious they will never ever admit it because the backlash would be ridiculous.

Just keep reporting it, ninja hotfix will happen eventually, the sooner the better.

Are you mentally retarded? Have you even read half of this thread? Within my social circle i can give you a minimum of 13 examples, including myself who got their legendary in the first week and got their second within the last few days. I'll make it simple for you. 200 people on battlenet, 80 in the guild so we'll round it up for 300 for the sake of it. In 300 people (many of which i haven't asked) i have observed 30 legendaries. Out of those 30 legendaries only 4 of them are from people who haven't had another. That is 13 people with 2 and 4 with 1. But sure, it's bad RNG.
    Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2016-09-15 at 07:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    The fact they are rare af is the problem here? If they are so rare why do I know more people with 2 or 3 then I know people with 1? (I am not even counting the people I know with non here.) If they are SO rare that makes no sense? Now I figured maybe it was just a one off, but then you read this thread and think "uhhh, maybe not".
    Dude it's legit RNG at it's finest. Like Diablo 3 for example. Spent all of Season 5 trying to get my Ancient Quiver on my DH, friend goes to craft it and gets a close to perfect roll on his first 10 attempts. RNG.

You're basing your numbers off of an online forum, you literally have 0 evidence to support players are getting more than 1. You're literally basing everything you know off of what people have reported about their guild members getting multiple.

I know it sucks to not have one but looking for excuses on why the RNG gods haven't gifted you is a bit silly..

(Can you link a few of these players you know who have 2-3, interested to check out their feed on The Armory)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Levix View Post
    Are you mentally retarded? Have you even read half of this thread? Within my social circle i can give you a minimum of 13 examples, including myself who got their legendary in the first week and got their second within the last few days. I'll make it simple for you. 200 people on battlenet, 80 in the guild so we'll round it up for 300 for the sake of it. In 300 people (many of which i haven't asked) i have observed 30 legendaries. Out of those 30 legendaries only 4 of them are from people who haven't had another. That is 13 people with 2 and 4 with 1.
    Mentally retarded, nice one man, great argument. Can you link some of these players, want to see the feeds