Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    35g a piece on Alterac Moiuntains - US. I got rank 3 after maybe 50 starlight roses total, got the quests in rapid succession (all in one night actually).

Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    not only herbs...all mats now has an insane price!
    Mats are naturally going to be more expensive in this expansion because all zones scale, so farming anything takes more time. Not to mention the demand is really high at the moment due to the Obliterum quest. I expect prices will drop a bit over the coming weeks, but it will never get to WoD levels where mats were ridiculously easy to come by.

Starlight rose is about 100 gold per on Stormrage U.S

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post

Jesus fuck. Are the herb prices this high on other servers, or are there just barely any herbalists on mine?
    Starlight rose blows a large one. You get 1 per node and a high chance of it failing and getting nothing. After you get rank three you stop having it fail but I heard that takes a ton of herbing.

This being said, you need half this herb in any of the crafting, that means you need to assume this is more then one herb.

Quote Originally Posted by Fkleppe View Post
    Well thanks I guess, but did anyone really need a guide to tell them how tracking works in wow? After one minute of starlight rose farming I was annoyed by ancient mana tracking, so I just turned it off...

I expect prices to drop rapidly soon, now that they announced you can buy herbs with Blood of Sargeras in 7.1.

Deleted
    farming 250+ roses per hour. Good times for profit.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, these are worth something? I have over a stack of them just sitting my bank from casual picking since I'm a herbalist/enchanter.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Whens 7.1 suppose to hit live? In a few months?

Is it better to go enchanter/herbalist or enchanter/alchemy?

Quote Originally Posted by Avell View Post
    farming 250+ roses per hour. Good times for profit.
    That's over 4 per minute, that's pretty good. Do you have rank 3 Starlight Rose? Where are you farming them? North east area between Falanaar ruins and Moon Guard?

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by archkiller View Post
    Is it better to go enchanter/herbalist or enchanter/alchemy?
    Do you want to make money, or do you want to spend money? Right now you can't make money with Alchemy. Everyone is just making potions for rank 2 and rank 3 discoveries, so herbs are more expensive than potions at the moment, at least on my server.
    Right now I'd recommend herbalism, you can always switch later if you want.
    Last edited by neescher; 2016-09-15 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    Whens 7.1 suppose to hit live? In a few months?
    likely after blizzcon but before end of year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by neescher View Post
    That's over 4 per minute, that's pretty good. Do you have rank 3 Starlight Rose? Where are you farming them? North east area between Falanaar ruins and Moon Guard?
    North-west of Suramar, behind the river, other side of the bridge. clear - realm hop - clear - realm hop - loop

Yeah, I've gotten rank 3 two days ago and I'm trying to take advantage on that as much as possible

In addition - 1000% HP out of combat regen food, immune to daze and herb legion enchant

it's 270g per herb on silvermoon...and you're crying because of 99g?

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    This explains why armor potions are in AH at 1000g o.O

Haven't leveled my herbalist/alchemist yet, so didn't realize.

Wondering if I should relax expectations for guild mates to have a stack of potions in M+ next week.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Yeah, this is what worries me. The Alchemy quest requires 80 of these things in total, so I'm going to have to spend at least 8k just to complete one quest...blegh.
    thats not bad i paid 130g each for 60 felslate to do the blacksmith quest. after the millions made in WOD by clicking on the garrison board i dont mind these high prices. stop being so cheap.

Deleted
    Could anyone please tell me which potions are gonna be used in raids?
    Because the flasks are like in MOP, but there are not strength/intellect/agility potions in legion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    This explains why armor potions are in AH at 1000g o.O

Haven't leveled my herbalist/alchemist yet, so didn't realize.

Wondering if I should relax expectations for guild mates to have a stack of potions in M+ next week.
    Yeah mats are still hard to come by (no garrison, no flying). Pot prices are going to go through the ROOF when raids open and all those people who haven't been paying attention suddenly hit up the AH fifteen minutes before raid time.

Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post
    thats not bad i paid 130g each for 60 felslate to do the blacksmith quest. after the millions made in WOD by clicking on the garrison board i dont mind these high prices. stop being so cheap.
    Not everyone played WoD so dont call someone cheap...i didnt play Wod stepped into legion with only 2k gold now i am up to 100k gold because of mat selling on the AH other people i know that didnt play wod are sitting at like 20k gold so yeah not all of us stuck around for a trash expansion lol