Deleted
    Well that was easy and fast. Malchezaar's Imp with Soulfire then insert Fist of Jaraxxus or silverware golem.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychohamster View Post
    Well that was easy and fast. Malchezaar's Imp with Soulfire then insert Fist of Jaraxxus or silverware golem.
    I went Silverware myself. A bit funner.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    I played a prince+doomsayer+shadowbolt warlock. Ended up just winning via my coldlights funnily enough. But I could see a prince+innervate combo being tough to beat. What was your third card?
    Prince + Inn + Naturalise was my answer to everyone trying to cheese with druid mill. It basically hard counters it 100%. Don't give a shit about the actual minions Prince gives, its only job was to make the deck unmillable, and then Inn + Nat were for reverse milling.

Then people started making their own other counter-mill decks, which smash this.

Doesn't matter, won't be playing this Brawl much
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Did one with Innervate + Yogg + Raven Idol. Fucking hell, the RNG. Had one Yogg flooding my board on turn 4, the next Yogg draw me a full hand then vanished the board It was glorious! I won in the end with Yoggs first spell being Mind Blast for lethal 5 damage face^^.

I really like this type of brawl!
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Metaltooth Hunter is pretty good as long as you can draw 3 Mechwarpers early to make the Metaltooths free.

Southsea Deckhand, One-eyed Cheat and Southsea Captain beats Mill Druid, just stealth the One-eyed Cheats after every attack. Thing is the Mill Druids have stopped playing because the meta largely counters it so the pirate deck is useless.

Finally maxed out for the day with Imp Soul Fist Lock.

Good fast Brawl will play again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made a rogue deck with buccaneer, deadly fork and tinker's sharpsword oil.
    Wasn't terrible, but ended up rarely using the oil, so replaced it with deadly poison and went quite a bit better.
    Still not super great, but managed to complete my rogue quests with it.
    Youtube Channel
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Minecraft Map: Valley of Ages(map is out of date)

Absolutely destroyed a bolster warrior with tunnel trog, lightning bolt, and stormcrack. He was not amused.

Then I made 3 mill rogues concede on turn 3-5 with my voidwalker, demonfire, dark peddler deck lol. That was satisfying spamming Thank You as they dropped coldlight, giving me more and more burst. They'd look at my buffed voidwalker for a few seconds (presumably crunching numbers) and then force quit or concede right then and there once they realized it was futile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any ideas for warlock three cards? Need for dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Any ideas for warlock three cards? Need for dailies.
    Many Warlock decks have been mentioned based on the discard theme, scroll up.

15+ Year Old Account
    I tried a super fun non competitive warlock deck. Prince + Renounce Darkness + some shitty warlock card. The randomness is out of the world!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    So fuck that pally deck with molten giant, holy wrath, and eye for an eye. If you play a slower deck or just get shit for draw you're playing russian roulette starting turn 5.

Seems like the day of people trying out all sort of decks is already over and just flood the brawl with mill druid and discardlock. The first day is always the most fun

So for those of you who were running Mill Druid until people started countering it with Malchazar here is another deck to win against those players.

Innervate
    Coldlight oracle
    Loatheb.

You have to be smart with mulliganning for your innervates and not immediately playing your oracles unless you know the deck can't mess you up with the drawn cards, but then when you start dropping Loatheb every turn you just win. Enjoy the salty tears when facing Mill Druids, Imp Locks, and Spell Smorcing Mages!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuupag View Post
    So fuck that pally deck with molten giant, holy wrath, and eye for an eye. If you play a slower deck or just get shit for draw you're playing russian roulette starting turn 5.
    I hadnt seen that yet, just tried it out after reading this. It is super fun. Blowing them out of the water on 5 is hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went for iron sensei, mechwarper and annoy-o-tron. I didnt try it against mill druid so cant comment on how good it is vs that but its good vs everything else cos its so fast like the mech hunter deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

i feel so dirty playing the mech hunter deck... but what can i do when i dont have any of the cards the other easier decks have :/
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    How to have fun with this brawl:

Pick a netdeck to hard counter.
    Are you against said netdeck?
    If no: concede.
    If yes: have fun.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Thank you stupid Mill Druid players for allowing me to farm you all of yesterday. Seriously a good 70-80% of the games I play are against Mill Druids, followed by Discard Lock, Melchazar Shaman, then everything else. If you're after easy wins you might as well just roll anti mill lol.

What Mr. Druid, you thought I was also a Mill Druid so you went balls to the walls with your oracles & naturalizing them to fill my hand? Sorry buddy but all you did was give me the innervates & Loathebs I needed to destroy you & consistently lock out all of your spells at turn 5+ without innervate. Same thing happens with locks & mages. It is also really funny when the anti mill shamans think they will win against me with their 60 card decks, board clears, and healing waves only to realize I am not running a true mill druid force them to use 8 mana board clears with massive overload costs just to have me fill the board with 5/5's & 2/2's all over again during that turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post

If everyone did that as a unit all would be well and good, fast gold for all. But people don't cooperate like that, prisoner's dilemma, everyone suffers as a whole.

Also conceding 15 games in a row just to find a mill Druid? You could have won a few games in that time with a different deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post

This is what I did. I was running a druid with Innervate, Power of the Wild, and Nerub'ar Weblord. I just auto-concede until another druid came up ... and then I'd ruin their little mill scheme. Worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    If everyone did that as a unit all would be well and good, fast gold for all. But people don't cooperate like that, prisoner's dilemma, everyone suffers as a whole.

Also conceding 15 games in a row just to find a mill Druid? You could have won a few games in that time with a different deck.
    I don't like this mentality. Play for fun, not "fast gold."

This brawl would have been awesome if they would have only let you win once with each deck you try ... the way it is now, it's a lame (and drawn out) just rock, paper, scissors. You either counter a deck or not. I'd rather flip a coin for gold. BUT, if you they made it so you could only win once per deck (and then you have to make a new one) ... we'd be seeing all sorts of fun decks (and would more likely to try our own) instead of just fighting the meta. We get enough meta bullshit in other modes. Let brawls be brawls... FUN!!
    Last edited by Jibjub; 2016-09-16 at 03:37 PM.