Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Algoma0 View Post
    Basically every archer in the game?
    Also, what if you're out of interrupts/want to save it for important spells?

still havent seen a need for it... have 3 interupts as it is plus a group full of interupts so once again dont seed the need for it lol..also the archers you are talking about will and can bounce back out of it seen it happen thought this was crap drpped it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    Please tell me why it is bad to not have chains??? Not once have i been in any mythics where i have said damn it would be nice to have chains over having the stuff at my feet. all mobs come for me if i need to interupt i have a ranged silence?? it maybe nice to have it but for me personally i have not seen a need for it yet. and the people i watch streaming that have it like use it maybe once every 2-3 mythics. and this tank is in top raiding guild. idk just seems blah to me honestly
    I would rather have no talent than the one that makes it place it under your feet.

Chains make big pulls easier, among a lot of other things, so does being able to place silence anywhere you want.

Please tell me why it is bad to not have chains??? Not once have i been in any mythics where i have said damn it would be nice to have chains over having the stuff at my feet. all mobs come for me if i need to interupt i have a ranged silence?? it maybe nice to have it but for me personally i have not seen a need for it yet. and the people i watch streaming that have it like use it maybe once every 2-3 mythics. and this tank is in top raiding guild. idk just seems blah to me honestly
    I love having it, just swapped over to it and I use it very often. While I do like having sigil on auto cast so to speak Im honestly not losing anything on casting it manually while the chains give nice utility

I know what yall are saying but i dont have any of these problems in all the mythics i have ran...i can see yalls points but i personally have not seen a need for it. i have gotten more use out of just instant plant at my location than the chains for me..i am not saying it is bad. just to this date have not seen a use for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I am the only one that takes the faster activation and shorter cooldown talent....The AOE silence is amazing to get casters in mythics, and the fear has helped me so much when a Hunter barrage manages to pull every mob from the Broken Isles (seriously most idiotic spell in game).

What OP is asking is basically something that will perform two separate actions (active Sigil ability and place at mouse location) at the same time. This is not possible with in game macro use, and if you use your programmable keyboard or autohotkey to perform it, it could be considered against the TOS. So no OP, you can not accomplish what you are asking, though I don't really see why two button/key presses are that difficult, my silence is "T" and fear is "shift+T" and have never had an issue with the delay.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

7+ Year Old Account
    For me, I use the Global CD time before I want to use the sigil for the split second I need to position my mouse, so that when that GCD is up, I can hit the keybind for which sigil I want, and immediately left click, at nearly the same moment, and it drops the sigil, and incurs the GCD with perfect fluidity. I don't think this is an issue with how the spells work (read: in need of a macro), but rather the player just needs to practice weaving sigils into their rotation(per se)

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    I guess I am the only one that takes the faster activation and shorter cooldown talent....The AOE silence is amazing to get casters in mythics, and the fear has helped me so much when a Hunter barrage manages to pull every mob from the Broken Isles (seriously most idiotic spell in game).
    I've gone with Quickened Sigils from day 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want the sigil under you, place it under you, you can do that without the talent, and the 2s duration is negligible except maybe the silence.

The great thing about sigils is being able to do things like pull with Sigil of Silence so casters come to you, or pull with sigil of chains so casters and melee are bunched up for AoE, or pull with sigil of Misery and have someone single pull a mob for you (Glaive toss would break multiple). There's plenty of other things you can do, they give you a ton of control and Concentrated sigils just limit that. Want to silence that caster out of your interrupt range? Sigil of Silence could do the job, but not if you have ceoncentrated sigils.

Sigil of chains may be situational, but Concentrated Sigils is not only worthless but it actually makes your character worse, because it removes utility and you don't get Sigil of Chains or Quickened Sigils, both of which are useful.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algoma0 View Post
    Basically every archer in the game?
    Also, what if you're out of interrupts/want to save it for important spells?
    Then tell your DPS to do their fucking jobs and help you interrupt.
    disco inferno

Quote Originally Posted by vulena View Post
    Then tell your DPS to do their fucking jobs and help you interrupt.
    i second this lol reason i dont take chains is because i have dps to help with that shit. i can see if you pugging crap all day but i run with guild mates that just take it upon themselves to interupt mobs if i out of interupts

Since this comes up as the #1 google result here is how its done. Maybe OP can update the #1 post so people dont have to read all the off-topic posts

Cast on yourself
    /cast [@player] Sigil of Flame

Cast at cursor location
    /cast [@cursor] Sigil of Flame

and for the clearly paranoid people earlier in the thread: no it doesn't give you an unfair advantage, its just smart cast.

Quote Originally Posted by hippostar View Post
    Since this comes up as the #1 google result here is how its done. Maybe OP can update the #1 post so people dont have to read all the off-topic posts

Cast on yourself
    /cast [@player] Sigil of Flame

Cast at cursor location
    /cast [@cursor] Sigil of Flame

and for the clearly paranoid people earlier in the thread: no it doesn't give you an unfair advantage, its just smart cast.
    was just about to say i remember there was macro to cast on cursor but you beat me to it, also quickened sigils master race.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by hippostar View Post
    also worth noting to anyone finding this via google in the future, @Player and @cursor were not in the game when this thread was originally created

oh, and hello future people.

I know this has been discussed in length but I don't understand why anyone would want to auto sigils.

What makes DH Vengeance so engaging (at least in my opinion) is the control aspect. I feel like I have so much control over my mobility and mobs through chain pulling, range interrupting, chaining for AOE and intelligent sigil placement.

Auto-casting sigil's at my feet would take away from what a DH tank's niche is IMO.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

Don't play a DH, but I find that if I spam reticle-cast spells, I often times will un-target the mob and it screws me up.