Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    This whole expansion has had great music, and adding more just makes it better. Ive had the music on since day 1 and have been extremely happy with it. it all fits very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveydave View Post
    Lack of new music? Are you insane? There was a ton of new music, and this patch has added more...
    5 Hours compared to the 13 from Pandaria and the 8:30 from WoD. There is an extreme lack of new music. You cannot deny this.

Quote Originally Posted by Akritar View Post
    1. You obviously play Legion with disabled music.
    2. You didn't check on youtube the 5+ hours of original Legion music.
    1. Why would I be "autistic" about WoWs music if I played with it off? That makes 0 sense.
    2. See above Quote Reply. Even the Shitjob that was WoD had more music at launch. It disturbs me how little there is.

There is a high chance its just first day and there will be more, but it still concerns me. I am not discrediting the existing music either. I love it all, except for the Legion's music, its pretty meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    5 Hours compared to the 13 from Pandaria and the 8:30 from WoD. There is an extreme lack of new music. You cannot deny this.

1. Why would I be "autistic" about WoWs music if I played with it off? That makes 0 sense.
    2. See above Quote Reply. Even the Shitjob that was WoD had more music at launch. It disturbs me how little there is.

There is a high chance its just first day and there will be more, but it still concerns me. I am not discrediting the existing music either. I love it all, except for the Legion's music, its pretty meh.
    I agree with the lack of quantity in legion compared to other expansions. One of the best things in wow is the added music during content patches. Sadly most of 6.2's new music wasn't catchy and the fact they re-used a lot of old music in hfc made hfc not memorable at all for me.

This is also the first time since cataclysm blizzard didn't hire a composer outside of blizzard to help with the soundtrack for a new wow expansion.

Deleted
    Amazing music! Can't wait to hear them in-game.

I don't even hear the Winter Veil music in-game

Edit: Nevermind, apparently the music had to loop several times -.-
    Last edited by Fabled; 2016-12-17 at 03:11 PM.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

how do we get the in winter veil music?

Oh the memories! Can't wait to play this weekend!

7+ Year Old Account
    Could you tell me where are these music files located in clients? I need know their paths to finish my MusicBox addon.