Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Havik View Post
    I don't think they will bring that one back. New raids are designed with LFR in-mind.... And LFR players don't strike me as the chess-playing types.
    its a dungeon wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Havik View Post
    I don't think they will bring that one back. New raids are designed with LFR in-mind.... And LFR players don't strike me as the chess-playing types.
    I'm sure someone said this, but Kara is a 5man Mythic not an LFR. You can't use the LFD tool to queue for it.

Last boss in Kara is kinda meh, who the h*ll is Varzuun? Echo of Medivh as the last boss would make much more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    Last boss in Kara is kinda meh, who the h*ll is Varzuun? Echo of Medivh as the last boss would make much more sense.
    original Kara had a legion lord (Malchezaar) as last boss, new Kara also has a legion guy as last boss ...

seems fine

plus possibly the optional Nightbane

It would be total tits to see Nightbane as an optional boss with no dungeon journal entry; truly a brand new boss with incredibly tough mechanics. He wouldn't count towards any M+ counters/timers, but would receive all of the affixes from the dungeon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by .Nensec View Post
    Ahhh... so many horrid memories of Flame Wreath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

I really wonder who this guy is:
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...adlordFel2.jpg
    I mean, he looks like he's pretty important, on pair with Tichondrius. And he is not the endboss of Kara

Kiiinda disappointed that Prince isn't back in Kara....

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    I mean, he looks like he's pretty important, on pair with Tichondrius. And he is not the endboss of Kara

With any luck it's Mal'ganis. His color scheme was usually purple, and after the events in Icecrown Glacier where we find him hidden as a Scarlet Crusade leader...he just kinda vanished from WoW....
    Last edited by Keile; 2016-09-15 at 07:44 PM.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Kiiinda disappointed that Prince isn't back in Kara....

With any luck it's Mal'ganis. His color scheme was usually purple, and after the events in Icecrown Glacier where we find him hidden as a Scarlet Crusade leader...he just kinda vanished from WoW....
    I don't think he can be as his area could potentially be considered the TN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    I am not sure I would say as important, could simply be a new Dreadlord Model. Could be part of the Dr. Weavil world event that was announced in the patch notes. Or a secret Boss in Karazhan or maybe part of the pre quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollet View Post
    It would be total tits to see Nightbane as an optional boss with no dungeon journal entry; truly a brand new boss with incredibly tough mechanics. He wouldn't count towards any M+ counters/timers, but would receive all of the affixes from the dungeon.
    yep, would be awesome if mount wasn't a rare AF drop but rather a
    kill nightbane with each mythic+ debuff active teeming skittish volcanic, etc)
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.