Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphie View Post
    I'm ok with this but I think they should be scarcer.
    Negative Ghostrider, everything that drives down the price of Chaos Crystals needs to stay.

1. Your item level has to be goodish to get this
    2. It's easily replaced once you reach mythics @ 820, which you probably are as you're eligible for this reward.
    3. Calling this welfare loot means you're either ignorant of what welfare actually does for the millions who depend on assistance to feed their children, OR you're trying really hard to troll.

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardCS
    We're aware that some players are experiencing latency and server stability issues, and are investigating. Thanks for your patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kena Lea
    @BlizzardCS not being able to connect to anything is a bit beyond latency dear.

Chase some squirrel, bust some nuts, be epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

World quest item and their quality increases with your own item level. I am assuming you are already pretty well over 840 ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post

Just awesome. Thanks Blizzard.
    Heroic dungeon gear is totally worth a cry thread, this I have learned.

Feels like Lich King all over again.

OP you need to edit your post and call it a slap in the face. Everything being a slap in the face and welfare epics were to the two big watch phrases from Lich King right?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    People act like it hasn't been like this for roughly 8-10 years now. TBC had welfare epics, Wrath ha em, Cata had em, MOP had em, WOD had em, Legion has them. Gear is irrelevant. Boss kills and PVP rankings are all that matter
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    Where the hell do I get these world quests??? I've been spending gold to get to 810 and still only at 800. Guess I need to pay more attention after being gone for 18 months. These weekly?? I NEED TO KNOW DAMNIT!! gah
    After getting 110, and friendly with all of the factions except Nightborne and Wardens, they unlock.

People can sometimes get a piece of gear that is lucky to upgrade more than LFR ilvl and people are whining about it, when it really will have no effect on them at and is just a fun way to sometimes get a good piece of gear (though often not). More at 10.
    Last edited by Malygaa; 2016-09-15 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    To be fair, on my realm that quest is a PvP slaughterhouse.
    Having Fear is great there. I can fear any Alliance that run up to my Squirrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    Where the hell do I get these world quests??? I've been spending gold to get to 810 and still only at 800. Guess I need to pay more attention after being gone for 18 months. These weekly?? I NEED TO KNOW DAMNIT!! gah
    They are marked on your map at level 110. New ones pop up every day/couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    They are marked on your map at level 110. New ones pop up every day/couple of days.
    By days you mean hours I believe. Every four hours (with the exception of Warden quests which are 6) new quests pop up.

While they do scale with ilvl, it seems to slow down a bit as you get higher. I'm up to 842 item level (mainly through world quests, I've been filthy casual this expansion) and its unusual for a item reward pop up that's higher than 835. That being said it's still worthwhile doing them due to upgrade procs, I've got 4 items and an artifact relic at 850 atm.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Between heroics and world quests (hadn't set foot in a mythic 5man at that point), I managed to get an iLvl of 841 within a week of hitting 110.

It's a little ridiculous.
    Last edited by Apology; 2016-09-16 at 04:25 AM.

Deleted
    Epic gear is not a good enough reward to put up with that fucking voice acting

I've gotten a 850 Titanforged necklace form a WQ and I was quite pleased!

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit mine are still blue. I want those.

Still waiting on a world quest shoulder and relic upgrade. Hopefully it'll be the pvp one cause it looks super cool. Went from 790 to 815 over 3 days doing about 4-5 world quests a day. Hella casual up in here.

By the way, do the dungeon world quests require mythic?
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Even in vanilla epic didn't always mean an upgrade over blue, tons of the early raiding epics were thrash compared to some dungeon blues. So even then it didn't really mean that much.

Who gives a crap? Mythic dungeons drop 840 ilvl and they're joke. Go find something else to complain about.