Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Awesome tool, cheers <3

This site still working for anyone? I can get already created groups top load but am unable to make any changes or create a new group all i get is "Loading Guild from Battle.net
    Queue position: 1" and it sits spinning forever stuck.

Same thing is happen today, "Loading Guild from Battle.net Queue position: 1" and it sits spinning forever stuck. Does anybody know what is happening with this?

- - - Updated - - -

Any more word on what is happening with Guild Audit? It is still not working correctly, has anybody heard anything?

- - - Updated - - -

Does anybody know what is causing the problem with Guild Audit? Is it something that has changed with the API connections to Battle.net, because I've heard some people talk about problems with connecting to Battle.net lately cause of changes to Battle.net by Blizzard.

Seems to be working again hooray

Any word on a legion update? @Drotain
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this updated for 110 ? I did an import for our guild, and it only shows alts which are still at 100 as at max level. Not listing any toons at 110 as max.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Is this updated for 110 ? I did an import for our guild, and it only shows alts which are still at 100 as at max level. Not listing any toons at 110 as max.
    Not yet, It is still registering 100 as the max level. I am eager for the update tho

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would love to see an update to this before next week.

Please please please have an update for this site before raids come out.

Hi guys,

I have been steadily working on the site; lately it has taken most of my time aside from work and sleep.

BUT - this weekend has not been as productive as I hoped. Lost most of yesterday to a migraine and hit a few other snags today. Will keep at it tonight and again after work tomorrow.

Crunch time, wish me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Drotain View Post
    Hi guys,

I have been steadily working on the site; lately it has taken most of my time aside from work and sleep.

BUT - this weekend has not been as productive as I hoped. Lost most of yesterday to a migraine and hit a few other snags today. Will keep at it tonight and again after work tomorrow.

sending nothing but good vibes

Indeed, good luck with getting it up and running. I've always liked GuildAudit to manage my guilds raid roster, as none other presents such a tidy overview. So hoping for a quick revival.

Hi guys,

GL dude, thanks for the time & work you put in, it's a great tool to have in the wow community and a great help in my guild management. Don't lose your sleep and sanity over it though

Quote Originally Posted by Ylrahc View Post
    GL dude, thanks for the time & work you put in, it's a great tool to have in the wow community and a great help in my guild management. Don't lose your sleep and sanity over it though
    A thought occurred to me after reading your reply. I've actually lost plenty of sleep over Guild Audit - but not how you might think!

Late at night when going to sleep I tend to come up with new ideas or solutions to development challenges. These revelations keep me up, excitedly thinking them over, and honestly I love it. I have to force myself to stop thinking about them to get to sleep. I've come up with some of my best solutions while laying in bed half asleep, having to rush to make notes before forgetting them in the daze. Last night I had two ideas and had to text them to my lady - forgot to bring my notepad to bed.

At my day job, now. Back to working on the site this evening. Thank you for your kind words. <3

A thought occurred to me after reading your reply. I've actually lost plenty of sleep over Guild Audit - but not how you might think!

Late at night when going to sleep I tend to come up with new ideas or solutions to development challenges. These revelations keep me up, excitedly thinking them over, and honestly I love it. I have to force myself to stop thinking about them to get to sleep. I've come up with some of my best solutions while laying in bed half asleep, having to rush to make notes before forgetting them in the daze. Last night I had two ideas and had to text them to my lady - forgot to bring my notepad to bed.

At my day job, now. Back to working on the site this evening. Thank you for your kind words. <3
    Just want to say thanks for this tool. I used it all through WoD as a raid leader and I'm excited to use it again in Legion. I appreciate all your hard work, keep it up! Looking forward to trying out the new changes soon!

10+ Year Old Account
    What technology are you using to develop this website?

Thank you so much for your hard work in creating this amazing tool!

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    What technology are you using to develop this website?
    It's written in PHP and stored primarily in mySQL. Then some jQuery/javascript. Being a hobby project, my goal is to write as much of it myself as possible.

I spent a fair amount of time working towards that for the new version. One example is colourizing for numeric columns like item level. I used a jQuery plugin called heatcolor before. It worked almost perfectly, but I was happy to be able to replace it with something I figured out myself.

I hope that answers your question - was there anything in particular you were curious about?

Quote Originally Posted by Xenorra View Post
    Thank you so much for your hard work in creating this amazing tool!
    Glad you like it! Neat to have people interested in my project.

@Drotain, will there be any artifact path/prog info available from the audit? or a way to see relics in slot?

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    @Drotain, will there be any artifact path/prog info available from the audit? or a way to see relics in slot?
    Yes. Relic slots are in, along with artifact traits/ranks.

Still working on the site daily, getting close. Made a lot of progress this weekend. Have a few errands to run today (need to catch up on things I put off doing this past week) but I'll be continuing to work on it again afterwards.