Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    A huge portion of the black population do not fit into the middle class.
    black lives.
    matter.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Aren't you one of the one's who in the past has blamed Obama because, unemployment was high, welfare recipients were at a high and the economy was slumping?

So he had everything thing to do with it when things weren't going so well, but now that they're marginally better lets find excuses to ignore the numbers.

We've had eight years of ignoring numbers, I just though I'd provide you and some of the other, with some more numbers to selectively ignore.

Unemployment fell, while at the same time poverty fell, so while you come up with things like "true unemployment" to blame him with it seems to be more on the side of rhetoric.

He's gotten blamed for the nonsensical for a while now, maybe he is due some praise. As for Hillary continuing the legacy we can only hope she does as decent of a job that he has, because otherwise these numbers could easily turn around and we could be looking at numbers pre-2007.
    Yea I blamed him for contributing to that with his anti-business and foreign-favoring trade policies.

I cant give him credit because businesses stabilized, a minor way, the chaos he helped create.

Unemployment falls, according to the government, when you stop counting people who run their term on unemployment benefits. I blame him for that as I blame every previous R&D President running the same scam.

The manipulation I was referring to was how they reclassified who was poor who, was lower middle, who was class middle class, etc to bolster Obamacare enrollment numbers. If these are the same standards they're using to measure middle class income, or if they've manipulated a whole new set, then its rotten data.

And ya at the end of the day making $1 more than you were last year doesn't mean much when you're spending $10 more than you were last year, right?
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Obama.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Obama -because he had everything to do with it
    If wages were down, you would be saying exactly this. It's hard to take your hypocrisy seriously. You are incapable of an unbiased opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    If wages were down, you would be saying exactly this. It's hard to take your hypocrisy seriously. You are incapable of an unbiased opinion.
    If wages were down because of government policies then yes, damn right, I'd be saying that.

Is there something wrong with that?
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Thanks Republican Majority House and Senate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean assuming this is true sure improving but is at even a level of being good? No not yet.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Like some have said, the cost of living will eat up any gains.

This system needs to either change or improve. The economic policies of the past 40 years or so have ruined the middle class. Stopping the TPP only helps prevent further deterioration of the American worker. I am tired of this idea that we have a free market when the regulations that we do have only seem to empower the powerful.

The main similarity between every presidency since Reagan has been this trend of rampant military spending and corporate growth. Both of which help only those that already have amassed wealth.
    Last edited by Roose; 2016-09-15 at 07:08 PM.
    I like sandwiches