Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I haven't died today, so it gets a thumbs up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I left my home in southern europe to come to Denmark. I was hoping for proper cold weather but the country is being heat by a heat wave and today is another hot day.....

A friend of mine is finally getting his American citizenship today after months of stressing out over it, so I'm pretty happy for him.

Running on 2hours of sleep, Trying to make it all day so maybe I sleep tonight...

Today has been ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    A friend of mine is finally getting his American citizenship today after months of stressing out over it, so I'm pretty happy for him.
    Congratz to him...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I went outside. I didn't like it. I went back inside.

Lovely day in here. Great weather.

THAT is how I react when I see sun although maybe not for same reason. I actually feel more like doing things when it's cloudy/misty/raining. Which is good for me since I moved to the Pacific Northwest. Getting to the part of the year when it's like that all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I left my home in southern europe to come to Denmark. I was hoping for proper cold weather but the country is being heat by a heat wave and today is another hot day.....
    What is considered a heatwave in Denmark?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    What is considered a heatwave in Denmark?
    No idea. 24 or 25 degrees? Only thing i know is danes saying its been an unusual hot and long summer. Bloody hell, gimme some cold

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    No idea. 24 or 25 degrees? Only thing i know is danes saying its been an unusual hot and long summer. Bloody hell, gimme some cold
    That's only 75 degree Fahrenheit. Sissy Danish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    That's only 75 degree Fahrenheit. Sissy Danish.
    Hey, i come from a much hotter place than this.

My day started when the clock ticked past midnight and I was still playing D&D with some old friends, one of which I hadn't seen in a long while. I finally worked up to a full hour of running, which is great for an old asthmatic like myself. And my son is starting to get over being sick finally.

Great day really.

Reading this thread do you feel the same - a sort of tenderness to humanity...

I have only been to work so far today. So not so much exciting going on yet, did get some exercise while biking to work as usual which is nice.
    Also we decided to go for pizza today at lunch since a new place opens up. Was so disappointed it was yet another pizza place though, like we didn't already have one everywhere already. Its still pizza though, so not too shabby day so far I guess.

Deleted
    I have a few reasons to love this day in particulair

1) It's the last freakishly hot day for (i hope) a long time (Hello Dutchies!) Me likey cold."
    2) I got serious game time tonight and dont have to get up too early tomorrow (0700).
    3) I had a very good practice this morning that made me a tad proud of myself.
    4) ... maybe more reasons on the rise!

15+ Year Old Account
    Pancakes with Nutella for breakfast!

Woke up to see my paladin leveled up to 106. Without me doing anything, hate me all you want

After 2 days of trying to figure out why my ceiling lamp is not working, I figured it finally out this morning. It's on a remote, I accidentally turned the switch off so ofc it didn't want to turn back on via the remote.

Deleted
    why do I love this day ?
    Insomnia + Day off. Go to bed 11pm, wake at 3. Gives me lots and lots of time to do things I really enjoyed, like house work! <-- this is sarcasam
    Later this afternoon, I get to rewire my home cinema so that I don't have cables running round the skirting board, but through conduit around the edge of the ceiling, making it a cleaner install.

And then, after that is complete I get to enjoy the fruits of my labour by Watching a movie or two in the middle of the day! Not watched as many recently due to getting ready for raiding in wow. so today is a great day for me, Movies + Pizza afternoon with a friend who is coming round, then play wow from about 5pm till 11pm

Wish all my days off where so productive, Insomnia ftw!

Had even better night with same pretty girl, that'll get me through the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Another nice day in San Diego. One day closer to the weekend. Unfortunately I have to drive to San Francisco next week. My sister is having health problem and she asked me to take care of her 2 boys for a week or two.

I am one more day closer to my yearly fall vacation. Plus, pumpkin coffee is back in season!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's my Friday and I think I'm going to be cut loose in about 20 minutes. Otherwise, I guess I had a fairly easy day. I'm stuck in Kuwait doing shit for the air force, but it's been pretty easy today.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    My day started when the clock ticked past midnight and I was still playing D&D with some old friends, one of which I hadn't seen in a long while. I finally worked up to a full hour of running, which is great for an old asthmatic like myself. And my son is starting to get over being sick finally.

Great day really.
    you sound as gay as fuck