Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    how do you get to 100,000 form 1 in 100^2?
    Is that incorrect? My math is pretty bad so feel free to correct me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Is that incorrect? My math is pretty bad so feel free to correct me.
    One zero too many.

Just to add to the echo chamber, guild of ~60 people at level 110, one person with 2 legendaries, everyone else has 0. Would be nice to see a blue acknowledge this.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdi View Post
    One zero too many.
    Doh. Still pretty nuts though.

My guild: 2 people with 2 legendendaries until yesterday. We had 2 more drops, I'll get back to you

Quote Originally Posted by EpicentrE View Post
    Just to add to the echo chamber, guild of ~60 people at level 110, one person with 2 legendaries, everyone else has 0. Would be nice to see a blue acknowledge this.
    They kind of did in a troll way.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...9097454?page=1

While it may not be related to IP address there's definitely something about people who get 1 legendary will get a second.

Deleted
    Yep, we just had our social priest healer get his 2nd legendary. He got his a week back, after our alt. This is definitely bugged.

I would like to see the data on X% with 0, Y% with 1, and Z% with 2+

Our guild had 2 people get legendaries the first couple days in. Then ... both of those 2 got 2nd legendaries. Now we have another person that got 1 but still have yet to see any others. If our 3rd person gets another I will be putting in a ticket for sure. This whole "protection" is total bs

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    You have an interesting definition of the word 'statistics' then. Since that's literally exactly what it is.
    statistics means literally translated "the art of showing somethings state" . what u mean is stochastic, the art of riddlers".

America needs better teachers.

Would be nice if people could go and post about this in the blizzard forums, so we can atleast get a response that they have looked into this and that this is/is not the case.
    Check out my youtube channel for levelling guides, ancient mana farming spots, mage PoV guides and more!
    Aesthi - Ravencrest EU

Just got my first Legendary ring for my DH last night from a mythic boss. It wasn't the ring I wanted but its still a good Stat increase.

PS - I got the pvp ring for Havoc DH.
    Xenodrake (Shadowpriest) <Infallible>US 7th (T13) US 12th (T12) US 7th (T11)

Anticipation of Death is worse then Death itself.

Quote Originally Posted by aesthir View Post
    Would be nice if people could go and post about this in the blizzard forums, so we can atleast get a response that they have looked into this and that this is/is not the case.
    Did that last night.

It is definetly bugged. 100% confirmed. Just today a guildy got his second one exactly a week after getting his first. The guy who did like 20 instances in total .
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-09-15 at 07:33 PM.

I got to log in and investigate my Guild. We only have one character with a Legendary, and that person got 2 on the same day (14 September). Small guild, though, only about 10 hardcore players.

Quote Originally Posted by aesthir View Post
    A quick look at the official forums reveals that they are not yet ready to accept this is a bug. They are in the "RNG IS RNG M8" stage.

Four people in my guild have gotten their second legendary since reset, whom all four are pretty inactive players that basically leveled to 110 and do their daily cache quest. So far we have four with at least two legendaries and at least two players with one legendary. While around fifty other people that play actively have gotten none.

Something's not quite right.
    Last edited by Apart; 2016-09-15 at 08:00 PM.

I posted earlier saying this was just RNG... But... The same guy in my guild just got another legendary. If I get my 2nd soon then I think this could well be worth looking into...

10+ Year Old Account
    A guy in my guild got his first legendary just over a week ago, got his second yesterday. Another guild member got his first a day after the first guy, got his second just now. I think the credibility of there being a bug here is increasing to be honest.

Deleted
    got 2 people in my guild who got legendaries. and one of them got 2 Legendaries. all 3 dropped in halls of valor HC