Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxa92 View Post
    http: //imgur . com/a/LGCaU

Anyone know why this happened? Searching for clues to the Frost skin and on my way to Ulduar, this showed up in the stormpeaks. Never seen this before. Please let me know. Happy hunting!
    I also got it

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxa92 View Post
    http: //imgur . com/a/LGCaU

Anyone know why this happened? Searching for clues to the Frost skin and on my way to Ulduar, this showed up in the stormpeaks. Never seen this before. Please let me know. Happy hunting!
    I saw that yesterday. Try it on a different toon?

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    I saw that yesterday. Try it on a different toon?
    Doing that right now in my UH DK

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OGHennessy View Post
    did happen on my UH DK

It's a waste of time to argue about stupid things like whether or not Blizzard considers Emerald Nightmare and the HoV raid part of the game or not. They could make the Bonereaper drop from Guarm and then just be like "lol sorry, back when we said it was ingame but not available, we considered HoV part of that. Sorry you wasted tons of hours looking for something that wasn't in yet." Don't forget, when they talk about the availability of the skins, they are talking about THIRTY-SIX specs, they aren't just talking to DKs. It's probably not in 7.1, but we have 0 leads so who the F knows.

What I don't get is how we haven't been able to datamine any decent clues. I personally have looked through every item, object, quest, and container added in 7.03 on the wowhead database and not found any decent leads. I've looked at every new undead NPC added and trying controlling the majority of them. I know quite a few other people have been looking too. The wowhead database contains every file that's currently in the game, yes? So, how have they hidden this from us? I stopped by the Thunderfury thread briefly and saw them looking at datamined NPC dialogue regarding the bindings. Anyone know how to do this?

Edit: Are you talking about the flash of lightning or the message from Mimiron? Neither are new.

- - - Updated - - -

did happen on my UH DK
    My friend plays hunter and she said it didn't happen to her yesterday on the way to Ulduar but there is a situation in Ulduar where hunters go to get a thing and Mimiron is there... so I'm not hopeful.

My friend plays hunter and she said it didn't happen to her yesterday on the way to Ulduar but there is a situation in Ulduar where hunters go to get a thing and Mimiron is there... so I'm not hopeful.
    Trying it on my Paladin rn

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by b0928 View Post
    It's a waste of time to argue about stupid things like whether or not Blizzard considers Emerald Nightmare and the HoV raid part of the game or not. They could make the Bonereaper drop from Guarm and then just be like "lol sorry, back when we said it was ingame but not available, we considered HoV part of that. Sorry you wasted tons of hours looking for something that wasn't in yet." Don't forget, when they talk about the availability of the skins, they are talking about THIRTY-SIX specs, they aren't just talking to DKs. It's probably not in 7.1, but we have 0 leads so who the F knows.

What I don't get is how we haven't been able to datamine any decent clues. I personally have looked through every item, object, quest, and container added in 7.03 on the wowhead database and not found any decent leads. I've looked at every new undead NPC added and trying controlling the majority of them. I know quite a few other people have been looking too. The wowhead database contains every file that's currently in the game, yes? So, how have they hidden this from us? I stopped by the Thunderfury thread briefly and saw them looking at datamined NPC dialogue regarding the bindings. Anyone know how to do this?

Edit: Are you talking about the flash of lightning or the message from Mimiron? Neither are new.
    Well its a message box, which are new to legion.

Link to picture http: //imgur . com/a/LGCaU

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

and it showed up on my Paladin so probably nothing related to DK artifact

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

and it showed up on my Paladin so probably nothing related to DK artifact
    Yeah I just watched the video of the BM artifact video and it's part of that. Odd. But oh well.

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=106557/image-of-mimiron was added in Legion, however.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=110424/image-of-mimiron - Hes also for a hunter quest. So i doubt its related to DK's

It's from the quest Never Hunt Alone for the BM hunter artifact, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintDingus View Post
    It's from the quest Never Hunt Alone for the BM hunter artifact, sadly.
    I thought so but I had to double check. Watched the video and confirmed it is. Weird that it bleeds through to other classes though.

yea i tried on a demon hunter, a dk, and paladin and it showed up, the search continues

Maybe we should get other classes on ours. If they're anything like the DK they will find everything but theirs, and hopefully part of ours.

Okay, if it's in the game already an Frost's hidden artifact skin is supposed to be as 'fun' to aquire as Paladin's...
    Maybe we should dig out all of wow's urban legends and myths.
    Is there any known interaction with the Children of Goldshire, or is that still a thing to look up?

Quote Originally Posted by Navystylz View Post
    Maybe we should get other classes on ours. If they're anything like the DK they will find everything but theirs, and hopefully part of ours.
    Not necessary. We just must analyze things NOT connected to undead and NOT connected to ICC, because that's too obvious death knight stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    Okay, if it's in the game already an Frost's hidden artifact skin is supposed to be as 'fun' to aquire as Paladin's...
    Maybe we should dig out all of wow's urban legends and myths.
    have been saying for days but no one cared or had ideas, I'm too dumb to google that (yes I tried but found nothing)

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    have been saying for days but no one cared or had ideas, I'm too dumb to google that (yes I tried but found nothing)
    The Children of Goldshire are the only ones coming to my mind... Or we have to do weird stuff like killing Rivendare in the dark rune circle or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Navystylz View Post
    That not how English works. Love how you put a specific quote and tailor it to suit what YOU think. Based on this quote alone.

Premise 1: processes for obtaining these alternate appearances are all in the game and functioning properly
    Premise 2: Once you’ve met all the appropriate requirements.
    Premise 3: some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released, or will take some time to complete

Released - adj. (Released to the public; published; premiered) AKA INACCESSIBLE

Conclusion: The way to get the skin works fine BUT maybe be inaccessible right now.

English isn't hard. That's how logic works. Premise and conclusion. Now if you want to introduce other quotes to give more premises then by all means, but you didn't. So what I stated is true based on that quote. Also let's stop pretending the shit blizzard says is actually true. On the contrary, they have shown many many times to say things that are NOT true. Especially when it comes to content/options people want but they don't want to give details of when it will be available.

- - - Updated - - -

What about it. Please, tell me. I was making a statement purely on the wording of the only quote put there. Don't bring outside shit into it that I didn't say or think.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya, because "not released" by definition means already in your game files but switch not flipped. Yep, that's definitely the definition I see in the dictionary. I don't care when the shit comes out at this point considering all that was done trying to find the stupid thing. Let's pretend that content/statements aren't subject to change. Let's pretend like DH somehow lost the ability to just Candrael's charm despite knowing exactly how to get it before. Let's pretend like stuff isn't scrapped. Let's just cross our fingers and hope that blizzard is giving the same, CORRECT information. Let's not pretend like blizzard doesn't create code and files for stuff WAY in advance. Haha...

I get it. Wizards first rule. Anyone can be made to believe anything either because they want it to be true or fear that it's true. You're desperately hoping on to the hope that blizzard isn't lying to us--AGAIN.
    Jesus what a long post, too bad literally all of it was nonsense.

I'll make it simple for you. You stated:
    Meaning, the way to obtain them has already been coded in. Just part of that process might not be out.

Means all the steps exist, but one of those steps can be in--say--trial of valor.
    This is simply incorrect becuase none of the 7.1 content is in the game in any way, shape or form. It literally doesn't exist.
    Do you understand? Or you will you keep shitposting about how the artifact skin might be found in the new Karazhan dungeon or the new raid?

for the last time...
    I'll make an example:
    You buy a house with everything in it(the game and game files)*, turns out one room is closed and you are getting the key later(Emerald nightmare)**, you know a garage will be build later next to your house(patch 7.1 with karazhan, etc.)***

* and ** is what blizz said with that blue post.
    this means hidden skins are either in *(like our blood skin) or **(like for guardian druid) BUT NOT IN ***(though there may come new hidden skins)

we just don't know if it's * or ** for unholy and frost
    BUT IT'S DEFINITLY 1000% NOT IN ***

Could we not continue derailing the discussion? At this point you guys are doing it more for selfsatisfaction that anything else. The purpose of this thread is to join together and help find those artifact appareances.

Deleted
    This thread is derailing far too quickly...
    Either write something that might actually help getting the skins, which is what the thread is for. Or dont write at all. This bickering is stupid.