Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Avatar of Sargeras or Kil'jeaden, the second one most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Azshara is on par with Archimonde. An avatar of Sargeras is meant to be something that the heroes of Azeroth can handle or not be 1 shot like full Titan powered Sargeras. I doubt Azshara will be the end boss though. It'd be funny if she decided to help us only to make sure the survivial of her underwater nation survives.
    Sargy still needs a body to inhabit, though, I believe. So far, I think he wants to use Illidan as his "host", or Avatar, which would fit with the story.
    Plus, I really don't know why we'd think Azshara's on par with Archimonde.

Illidan is supposed to be our lord and savior if you listen to the game, why should he be corrupted, it would mean we fail.

Imagine its Archimonde again, who now banishes Gul'dan back to Draenor where he starts a new invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    Sargy still needs a body to inhabit, though, I believe. So far, I think he wants to use Illidan as his "host", or Avatar, which would fit with the story.
    The body of his last avatar is still in the tomb; it's just missing an eye.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by delambare View Post
    In the blizzcon panel 2015 they said the final boss was present during leveling as they like us to get to know the boss. Although Avatar of Sargeras/Kil'Jaeden is logical I'd say something like corrupted Khadgar or Sylvanas would be pretty good bets
    Yeah, then I am pretty sure Kil'jaeden is the final boss, WoD was the final downfall of Archimonde while Legion will be KJ's downfall.
    That or it might as well be Azshara, those two are the only ones that are powerful enough to defeat us.

It is deffo not going to be Sylvanas because of the whole Michelle Morrow thing and they cannot kill anymore horde leaders at this point now.
    Khadgar represents all that which Medivh weren't, so I doubt he'll be a boss.

This gives me hope that we'll see Azshara with her own expansion as it falls towards Kil'jaeden when you think about it.
    The artwork with him inside the Tomb of Sargeras, him forcing Gul'dan to open it, it all leads to KJ. My guess is that Kil'jaeden transfers himself into the Avatar, and we already know that KJ needs something powerful in order to summon him to Azeroth (Such as the Sunwell).

My guess is that this is what Gul'dan is currently trying to do with the Nightwell in the Nighthold and once that fails, the only remaining place is the Tomb of Sargeras.

I am expecting Kil'jaeden to betray Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoapuffs View Post
    tome of blighted implements
    And Chronicles makes it very clear that he is aware of Azeroth's great power and wants to destroy her before she can be corrupted by the Old Gods. Just like everything else in the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    And Chronicles makes it very clear that he is aware of Azeroth's great power and wants to destroy her before she can be corrupted by the Old Gods. Just like everything else in the universe.
    sargeras has sexual needs too

Deleted
    if you play the DK campaign you will know the Lich King is plotting a return. Whilst everyone is focused on the Lesion, he will make a comeback and destroy everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog View Post
    It'll either be

Mal'ganis - Being a Lord of the Dreadlords and also managed to survive against the strongest weapon in existence. Mal'ganis should be consider one of the strongest being in the WoW Lore. I can see him as a final boss for Legion.

Or

Jaina - another possible choice. She can go crazy and start serving the Legion, getting a powerup in the process and becoming one of the strongest beings in the Lore with this boost in power.

Or

Undead Varian - Gul'dan could use some ancient powerful necromancy on his corpse, turning him into a fel empowered undead and becoming one of the strongest being in the universe.

Or

Kel'thuzard - While the Legion and forces of Azeroth are warring with each other. Kel'thuzard could be raising a army of his own from the dead and then destroying both the Legion and Alliance/Horde forces and only our raid party heros has a chance to stop him.

Or

Hakkar - His servants could use this Legion invasion to their advantage. Casting a ancient ritual to resurrect the great soulflayer to wreck havoc upon the world.
    OR Bolvar the Lich King gonna raise Arthas from the dead so that Arthas can become a Lich King again, nothing more glorious than another Lich King end boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    OR Bolvar the Lich King gonna raise Arthas from the dead so that Arthas can become a Lich King again, nothing more glorious than another Lich King end boss.
    If this is BC 2 might as well have WotLK 2 as well

So very few people nominated Queen Azshara even though we saw her briefly. Pretty sure she is gonna play a big role and so will Gul Dan
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/97457-scissors is not a sword... or at least thats what my mom told me when I was 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Not saying it's impossible, but Illidan's redemption will not involve him allowing us to kill him.

If Illidan is the final boss, the novel about him is a complete work of troll-ism, and in my opinion, would be a terrible final boss. Let's finally get to the root of the problem - Kil'jaeden. I believe Illidan will HELP us kill the final raid boss, if anything.
    Why? Bolvar became a hero by carrying a corruption no other character could.

Illidan wouldn't be a villain, he'd be our ultimate weapon against the biggest villain in the franchise, which would make him the hero he has been failing to be his entire life. At last his stupid decision of becoming a demon would pay off.

I personally like Odyn better, but I think Blizzard is heading towards making Illidan the main character of the expansion, and this would be about the only interesting thing they could do. Him finishing off Kil'jaeden after we've punched him for 10 minutes isn't interesting or heroic, Tirion and Thrall already did that, and it wasn't memorable then.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Tirion
    except that tirion didnt finish off arthas, we did, he just realized that his bubble was up and destroyed the blade.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaine View Post
    Illidan is supposed to be our lord and savior if you listen to the game, why should he be corrupted, it would mean we fail.
    In the 7.1 ptr, there is updated info in the gul'dan mythic description, showing that at around 10%, khadgar tries to brings souls back into his body. However, some outworldly force stops him, creating some massive deadly consequences.

So, maybe xe'ra was either wrong, or she is actually sargeras creating a little trick.

:O That'd be a good twist if that was the case.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    ..........HUH?!

Hm maybe...

And for Kil'Jaedan he is the Deceiver, I'm pretty sure he would love to be legion supreme commander.

My money is on the Avatar of Sargeras, because Kil'jaeden is more likely to be a second to last boss after Archimonde was basically the final one of WoD, blizzard -wont- do another Eredar final boss guys.

Chances are, my honest bet here: Illidan will be corrupted, we will have to beat him back to normality, and he will essentially be redeemed, Kil'jaeden will probably be responsible for it, but afterwards, Illidan will go murder-mode and vengance his ass into oblivion, permanently.

Which will be the big plot shift, with Illidan being able to permakill demons. He will also in essence be Sargeras Reborn because of this, albiet, on his own terms, not on the Dark Titans.

We already know -where- that portal in the Tomb leads if you did Warlock storylines plus nearly -everyone- knows the countless references to it so its obvious what the -next- expansion is already going to be.

Fel corrupted Odin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    That would be so beautiful.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Garrosh was the theme of MoP?
    For nearly half of it, yes. Also, we got to kill the source of the sha together with him. So we really dealt with the 2 big baddies during the expansion in a single boss fight
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.