Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    "We’ve identified and hotfixed an issue that could cause Legion legendary items to drop more frequently than intended, if a player had already received their first legendary." :<

Blizz style their solution will be to nerf the droprate to oblivion so other players will suck sweaty camel balls for eternity to get one, because logic

Deleted
    And I even got reported for calling out people retards after they said a "different opinion". These people should stop posting on forums althogether.

Yeah people with 1 legendary get the 2nd one easily. Sadly thats a fact. There is a rogue in our guild who run over 90+ hc dungeons and all mythic dungeons each week, each daily emissary quest everyday yet he got nothing. On the other side, a druid with 1/10 activity time of that rogue got his legendary from the emissary cache. Yes, i know it's totally rng but this is not fair at all. This is a legendary yet you can't get it by hard work but pure luck. It doesn't feel okay at all.

So, our next move should be to reply to Ornyx's post and ask for some clarification of how legendary drops are supposed to work and how they're working now. We might actually learn something useful from this fiasco.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    How'd you get that out of the blue post? They said there was a bug, and there's a system in place that is modifying drop rates after you get your first legendary to prevent you from getting a duplicate. Just turns out that it was messing something up.

And yes, the bad luck protection starts next week, according to the dude that helped with the legendary system in Legion.

EDIT: And to everyone going "hur hur, 'RNG is RNG', right guys?", bravo on making yourself look like complete jackasses. Congrats.
    they specifically said they drop more frequently....it is like....what he said....that adds up to good luck amplification. if you are lucky enough to get one, more likely you will get a second............?????

Guess those of us who haven't gotten one yet are going to be shit out of luck unless Blizz increases drop rate for the first one at least. Not having certain pieces are going to put quite a few guilds SOL for world firsts.

Thinking about it, probably would've been 'fairer' to just leave it in but ensure it doesn't benefit a third, fourth etc.

I'm not reading through all 20 threads, but did all the geniuses shitting on OP apologize yet?

So no compensation for all the mortals without legendary.... ggwp.

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0xChan View Post
    Guess those of us who haven't gotten one yet are going to be shit out of luck unless Blizz increases drop rate for the first one at least. Not having certain pieces are going to put quite a few guilds SOL for world firsts.
    Yeah... most likely they got rid of the extra chance after the first, meaning anybody who benefitted has more legendaries than they should have(giving them an advantage) and leaving anybody without legendaries fucked. Not cool, should just leave it in at this point after it has already affected people, because there is no change to it that is "fair".
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    I'm not reading through all 20 threads, but did all the geniuses shitting on OP apologize yet?
    this is the internet, so they probably just doubled down

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibberjabber View Post
    they specifically said they drop more frequently....it is like....what he said....that adds up to good luck amplification. if you are lucky enough to get one, more likely you will get a second............?????
    Sorry, I guess i read it as though you were saying that there was a specific system in place increasing the drop rates, not just a bug doing something.

I don't even know why they acknowledged the bug. Just fix it and no one would ever be able to confirm shit. Now there's going to be a shitstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Thinking about it, probably would've been 'fairer' to just leave it in but ensure it doesn't benefit a third, fourth etc.
    Yeah, that's the only remotely fair option, really. Removing the extra chance just fucks over people who didn't get 2 legendaries yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chairmanmao View Post
    I don't even know why they acknowledged the bug. Just fix it and no one would ever be able to confirm shit. Now there's going to be a shitstorm.
    Deservedly so. Their continuing changes to rewards/reward mechanics after the expansion went live and people already benefitted(or didn't, in the case of the class campaign AP buffs) is pretty shitty.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Got two legendaries - BOTH the same, as of last week. So much for them fixing the BS >_>

Number one bug of the expansion so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletlion View Post
    Yeah people with 1 legendary get the 2nd one easily. Sadly thats a fact. There is a rogue in our guild who run over 90+ hc dungeons and all mythic dungeons each week, each daily emissary quest everyday yet he got nothing. On the other side, a druid with 1/10 activity time of that rogue got his legendary from the emissary cache. Yes, i know it's totally rng but this is not fair at all. This is a legendary yet you can't get it by hard work but pure luck. It doesn't feel okay at all.
    We have a Rogue with over 300 heroics (plus all the other stuff). Meanwhile 2 players who have ~30 hours played in Legion so far have 2. This is pure gold, Blizzard!

HAHAHHAHAA to all of the guys saying "LEARN STATISTICS" "IT'S RNG BOY GET OVER IT" yes. God damn i knew it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim32 View Post
    Got two legendaries - BOTH the same, as of last week. So much for them fixing the BS >_>
    But they just fixed it now buddy.