Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Up yours. "RNG bro" Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    But they just fixed it now buddy.
    They were supposed to have fixed that last week sometime so you wouldn't get 2 of the same. It's probably that 'fix' that in turn broke the bad luck protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    But they just fixed it now buddy.
    They've just fixed the extra drop chance bug, but not duplicate bug. That was what they said they fixed (patch notes from the 6th). Sorry should of clarified.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I love the first page of this thread because everyone is like LEL BUG CONFIRMED and mocking the op and then oops spoiler alert:

It was actually bugged.
    Unrelated bug.

The bug that was fixed was one that caused players to get duplicate legendary drops. This isn't what this thread is about.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Unrelated bug.

The bug that was fixed was one that caused players to get duplicate legendary drops. This isn't what this thread is about.
    The entire first post is about people having 2 legendaries which is what this bug is about.

Lol at the assholes who were all "JUST RNG STOP WITH THE ENTITLEMENT" bullshit.

Anyone who claims this was not bugged, was flat out ignorant.

Haha this is one of the best bugs in the history of WoW.

I hope they put that bad luck protection on now, and/or increase legendary drop. Best way to fix the situation created.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Unrelated bug.

No, the bug was that you had a higher chance of getting another, any other if you already had one.

It's what this thread is about.

This horrible system was made even worse by the fact that a LOT of players now run around with way more legandaries than most will ever get. Well done Blizzard!

Quote Originally Posted by chairmanmao View Post
    I don't even know why they acknowledged the bug. Just fix it and no one would ever be able to confirm shit. Now there's going to be a shitstorm.
    they hotfix (both buff/nerf) trinkets all the time and give no update about it.

it's really fucking annoying.

for once they came out and said something to their players, it's a nice change.

Got my 2nd one around 1 hour before the hotfix was posted. Sadly not one of the better ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant believe it. This is really really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim32 View Post
    Got two legendaries - BOTH the same, as of last week. So much for them fixing the BS >_>
    At least you have one.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmanmao View Post
    I don't even know why they acknowledged the bug. Just fix it and no one would ever be able to confirm shit. Now there's going to be a shitstorm.

Good there should be, they should have a system in place to increase our first legendary chance now even more than the shitty protection system after this shit

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    No, the bug was that you had a higher chance of getting another, any other if you already had one.

It's what this thread is about.

This horrible system was made even worse by the fact that a LOT of players now run around with way more legandaries than most will ever get. Well done Blizzard!
    I thought this was a thread about the bug that was fixed about a week or so ago, just learned that this was a new one.

I told my friends... They all called me a liar, Turns out we were correct!
    Last edited by Burnick; 2016-09-15 at 10:05 PM.

Deleted
    I thought from the start that legendaries were a dreadful idea. Guaranteed to cause bad feeling betwene th elucky and unlucky. Sure, all boss drops are luck but you can at least repeat your rolls of the dice, and the drop tables are quite limited, which virtually guaratees that persistence will pay off.

These things are completely random, in my guild one person had the two best in slots drop within three days of each other and no one else had any, and with that sort of thing it won;t takelong before the "congrats" start to sound forced through gritted teeth.

These things combine temendous power with pure luck, and will create a disparity between the haves and have nots that the have nots feel they can do nothing to close becaus eit;s all the roll of dice.

It's really just a cynicalploy to get people to grind dungeons and world quests, because afaik the only sources are boss drops - including rares - and the emissary/pvp caches.

And, you know, it won;t be all that long before PUG groups start with

"Link legendary gear or no invite"

Holy shit, they are so tone deaf its amazing

Random loot is 100%.

100% bad design the lower the percentage chance of a drop the more idiotic it is. They just created a new class of "Legacy Legion Player" who will be above all their peers probably for the entire expansion.

Random is good for frequent, repeatable occurrences: crit rolls, dodge, parry, etc. The less frequent it is, generally the higher you want the 'good outcome' chance to be to avoid really bad situations with no recourse. Extreme odds at day or week durations are the most asinine things in this game. Did this come from some diablo 3 idiots?

How about their nerfmonger roundtable devs get a new pay method, 10% chance once a month to get your entire yearly salary. Hey, on average they get paid more so everyone will sign up right? (if you are ok with that, seek gambling addiction therapy, or you are independently wealthy and should retire)
    Last edited by Aluminum; 2016-09-15 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    These things combine temendous power with pure luck, and will create a disparity between the haves and have nots that the have nots feel they can do nothing to close becaus eit;s all the roll of dice.
    Just like good looks or being born in wealth.

RL is in serious need of fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    RL is in serious need of fix.
    Hitler tried but others wouldnt let him.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHeimdall View Post
    Hitler tried but others wouldnt let him.
    You must be fun at parties.