Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Unholy Emerald Dream trinkets?

My raid leader is asking me what my BiS trinkets are, and i am honestly not sure.

Icy veins have no answer.
    Noxxic is outdated as fuck and have no trinket list
    The google docs guy only have a list for pre-raid trinkets from what i can see

Is there a good source for BiS emerald dream and nighthold tier lists regarding trinkets?

Read somewhere that the Chrono Shard from Arcway (Mythic Dungeon) + Ursoc's Rending Paw is BiS. Not 100% sure though!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Read somewhere that the Chrono Shard from Arcway (Mythic Dungeon) + Ursoc's Rending Paw is BiS. Not 100% sure though!

When i saw Ursocs paw i figured it would be one of them for sure, but unsure about #2

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    When i saw Ursocs paw i figured it would be one of them for sure, but unsure about #2
    The 5k haste proc is rather insane, gives me like 25% haste or something.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

7+ Year Old Account
    I got the 845 Chrono Shard last night. Not too sure.. on paper it sounds great but its 10 seconds every minute... 1 RPPM. The spread sheet has it down as 7th on the dungeon trinket list. Need to play with it more I guess
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    I got the 845 Chrono Shard last night. Not too sure.. on paper it sounds great but its 10 seconds every minute... 1 RPPM. The spread sheet has it down as 7th on the dungeon trinket list. Need to play with it more I guess
    Yeah, will be testing it today, got it yesterday as well.

Also I was wrong with saying that it gave like 25% haste, more like 15-20% I guess?

Well considering the top 2 trinkets aren't out yet, chrono shard is still one of the better trinkets for us atm. I was lucky enough to get the darkmoon crafted trinket for a decent price and boy it is good lol. Crit buff is up the entire fight and re rolls every 20 sec. It's pretty beast before of the consistency of the buff being up at all times.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    Well considering the top 2 trinkets aren't out yet, chrono shard is still one of the better trinkets for us atm. I was lucky enough to get the darkmoon crafted trinket for a decent price and boy it is good lol. Crit buff is up the entire fight and re rolls every 20 sec. It's pretty beast before of the consistency of the buff being up at all times.
    Really?? Hmm. Now that the hype is over on my server, DMC cards are under 8k (some) and oblits are 4k. So you can make a trinket next week for like 80? Was wondering how good it was like the old greatness cars in Naxx

The spread sheet shows the BiS are stat sticks off world bosses. Sometimes chronological procs in the first hit and sometimes later on. I had a 850 questing str/haste trinket for a bit and was happy with the static haste. Also have a countermeasures for the crit
    Filthy Casual

I believe countermeasure is great for frost but not so good for unholy. Are you looking at these http://m.imgur.com/a/PbJsa or the ones you posted a few weeks ago. They probably are the same though. But yeah darkmoon deck is super good for unholy. I just got it and it's great. The consistency is there. Not a huge proc (a few % crit boost) at the most but it is procced the entire fight so it's a 100% uptime. I'm sure we will have a new bis once EN comes out though

7+ Year Old Account
    I believe countermeasure is great for frost but not so good for unholy. Are you looking at these http://m.imgur.com/a/PbJsa or the ones you posted a few weeks ago. They probably are the same though. But yeah darkmoon deck is super good for unholy. I just got it and it's great. The consistency is there. Not a huge proc (a few % crit boost) at the most but it is procced the entire fight so it's a 100% uptime. I'm sure we will have a new bis once EN comes out though
    Yes that's what I'm going by
    Filthy Casual

Can somebody link me that google document please? I want to take a look.

It's not on the Google doc. I posted the link above

Wish I could figure out where I read that about Chrono Shard + Ursoc trinket being BiS. Might just have been some talk on the discord chat as well though.

But yeah, it seems to be procing way too little. But when you have the proc it's like a small personal Blood Lust, which is nice.. :P

It's not on the Google doc. I posted the link above
    Didn't see that. Thanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wish I could figure out where I read that about Chrono Shard + Ursoc trinket being BiS. Might just have been some talk on the discord chat as well though.

But yeah, it seems to be procing way too little. But when you have the proc it's like a small personal Blood Lust, which is nice.. :P
    maybe with SR up yeah its a small personal BL. By itself its like 18% Haste. Im 22% base and with the proc its 10 seconds of 36+%... wist SR also over 80%. But tried a dummy for 5 minutes before work. Only went off like 3 times... not nearly enough for me to ditch the Countermeasure I am thinking which I line up with DT every 2 minutes
    Filthy Casual

maybe with SR up yeah its a small personal BL. By itself its like 18% Haste. Im 22% base and with the proc its 10 seconds of 36+%... wist SR also over 80%. But tried a dummy for 5 minutes before work. Only went off like 3 times... not nearly enough for me to ditch the Countermeasure I am thinking which I line up with DT every 2 minutes
    Yeah, the proc rate kinda blows. Was super exited when I got the trinket, but the hype quickly died.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the proc rate kinda blows. Was super exited when I got the trinket, but the hype quickly died.
    same. gonna bank it for now. maybe things will change come raid next week
    Filthy Casual

same. gonna bank it for now. maybe things will change come raid next week
    Been super unlucky with trinkets so far, only got two others: A mastery stat stick and a haste stat stick. So will pair it with the haste one and see how it goes.

Deleted
    From nightmare raid i imagine the trinket from cenarius will be bis, which has chance to give large amount of crit, haste or mastery for 10sec?. 2nd trinket im not sure.

Did some sims last night for Unholy (purely singletarget, 5minutes, All Will Serve, Pestilent Pustules, Castigator, Shadow Infusion & Soul Reaper), and unless they dont sim correctly, Emerald Nightmare Trinkets turn out pretty bad. Ignore the Hunger of the Pack & Memento Trinkets, I just wanted to know how strong the ones i have currently equipped are compared to others.

EN Trinkets are simmed at 865 btw.
    my sims