Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    You must be fun at parties.
    more fun than you, because he makes jokes

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHeimdall View Post
    Hitler tried but others wouldnt let him.
    haha, I'll admit it - I laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    This thread would not have been made if people paid attention during their statistics class in high school.
    "Identified and fixed an issue that could cause Legion legendary items to drop more frequently than intended if a player had already received their first legendary."

I just want to say that uh... people who paid attention in statistics classes must have made this thread CUZ WE FOUND AN OBVIOUSLY WEIRD ASS STATISTIC MOTHERFUCKER NOOT NOOT

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    You must be fun at parties.
    I lolled, gonna be real here.

I'm still 100% positive that some sort of bad luck protection is in place. It's already hidden in almost every single aspect of WoW, and with those Legendary items that Blizzard actually wants players to get it would be just stupid to place them on some 0.1% chance. Without bad luck protection a chance this low causes a huge amount of people to go through Legion without dropping a single one.

Still, this system is quite a bad and frustrating one. It seems like they had a lot of ideas, and in the end nothing really fit, so they went with the easiest route. With a few Legendaries per class it seems that it was meant to be a system tied to Order Halls, allowing you to pursue a certain Legendary item, doing certain tasks to increase the chance of finding it, eventually making it a certain drop from something.

Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    And the experience you cited to is equally irrelevant. Regardless you're literally doing the exact thing you said you don't do. Gathering data from what strangers are saying on the internet and trusting it. Well done, gold star.

- - - Updated - - -

Evidence isn't hear'say or opinion.
    Obviously this guys knows exactly whats going on.

LOL

All I hear are crickets.......

Quote Originally Posted by tidus4eva View Post
    Not Neltharion's Lair I hope, that's the worst insult you could call someone.

OT: Fixing this bug in the way that they did has screwed the majority of players over, there's now going to be a massive discrepancy between people that benefitted from this bug and people that didn't, especially in a few weeks time when Ragnarok is unlocked
    Lol! I better start spell checking

They should remove the wrongfully obtained legendaries.

Just throwing in my guild's numbers. Five in total. Two people have two, one has one.

You also can't glider in dungeons anymore, cba to make a new post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone edit the question mark in the thread title?

Triggers me.

50 lvl 110 toons in my guild 3 legendarys spilt on 3 players

seems fair

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aesthir View Post
    Our guild has been chain running mythics since week 1.
    Myself I have run 3 full mythic clears (3 110 chars) each week since week 1 (including the court of stars).

In our guild, 3 people have gotten legendaries (in this order: first a monk, then a druid, and then a DH).
    1 week later, the monk gets his second legendary, then the druid gets his second, and then the DH gets his second (i.e. in the same EXACT order, and basically in a linear time frame between the drops).

So far, nobody else has gotten a legendary.
    I know this is a small sample size, but the two other friends on my friendlist who have legendaries, have ALSO gotten 2. I do not know a single person who has 1. They either have 2 or 0.

I'm wondering if anyone else has any similar experiences, as it would be annoying if there was some kind of bug involved with the drop chance of legendaries.
    Lol! This guy must be feeling smug after all the "Its just RNG." comments and the people claiming he was just bitching because he hadn't got one yet. Well played, sir. Enjoy your gloating.

Quote Originally Posted by Provenance View Post
    Lol! This guy must be feeling smug after all the "Its just RNG." comments and the people claiming he was just bitching because he hadn't got one yet. Well played, sir. Enjoy your gloating.
    Was thinking the same thing lol.

Deleted
    Lmao bug confiremd where are you fucking stupid people with "rng is rng"

Wow.. what a giant fuckup. I'm honestly impressed that Blizzard actually admitted to that bug. They know what kind of shitstorm this will cause.

Dig gon b gud ... *grabs popcorn*

Deleted
    I love how everyone was so "LOL THAT'S HOW RNG WORKS YOU MORON, YOU'RE JUST JELLY!1!!1!cos(0)".

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

That's the big issue now. Obviously they can't remove legendaries. But how are they going to level the playing field again? People that benefitted from this bug are getting too big of an advantage, and it wasn't their fault.
    It's not going to happen, but what I'd like most to see is an announcement that any unequipped Legion Legendaries would be removed during next maintenance. Basically, let people who had the bug happen keep one of their choice (compensation to them for having gear removed due to a bug), but only one (compensation to everyone else who got screwed way worse). If they don't have one equipped, then (depending on what logs permit) either their first drop or a random one is left in their bags.

They could just mail out a one-time token to the people who didnt get a legendary to redeem the token to a random one from their loot pool.

That's the big issue now. Obviously they can't remove legendaries. But how are they going to level the playing field again? People that benefitted from this bug are getting too big of an advantage, and it wasn't their fault.
    What about people who got 1 or 2 legendaries that are pretty much useless for their spec, should they get reroll to "level the playing field"?