Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Finally something interesting! The dead people vs furries theme just wasn't doing it for me.

Also more blood golems! Woo!
    Last edited by Aeula; 2016-09-15 at 10:03 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I think you're reading into this incorrectly, but I could be mistaken. While what you're saying COULD be true, I imagine another EXTREMELY strong if not stronger possibility of the "united elves" is the nightfallen, the nightborne, and the withered. Those are 3 different types of elves technically and they are being united into an army as we speak. I mean hell the quest text you linked pretty much implies that it has nothing to do with the alliance or horde specifically.
    the nighfallen, nightborne and withered are not 3 different types of elves....
    they are the exact same thing, just 1 is normal, 1 didnt get any arcwine for a while and 1 lost his mind and withers away.

the wretched didnt stop being blood elves just because they suddenly turned into freaks.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-09-15 at 09:59 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    the nighfallen, nightborne and withered are not 3 different types of elves....
    I think he read on in the thread and realized his mistake x3

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I'll be running it on a Pandaren hunter horde side. if she treats me like I'm some mongrel monster like... Seriously? What makes me different from the Pandaren you Allie yourself with?
    Who said she doesn't hate alliance pandas ? Maybe she has some redeeming qualities after all.

I love all the Hordies triggered that Tyrande or Vereesa aren't super happy to see Horde players.

Better cry on the forums to get her dialogue changed again.

Did...did you all forget that the Night Elves were originally pretty bigoted in Warcraft 3? People complain the Night Elves are boring and then when they get a LITTLE sassy they cry that Tyrande is a bit mean to them.

Unless they change the quests Elisande might actually be worse than Kael'thas in regards to her own people. She sends them out in droves to be fuel for the legion soul forges

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Unless they change the quests Elisande might actually be worse than Kael'thas in regards to her own people. She sends them out in droves to be fuel for the legion soul forges
    Don't worry she will just pull a WoD Grom and be forgiven for everything
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I love all the Hordies triggered that Tyrande or Vereesa aren't super happy to see Horde players.
    Vereesa is a bit contradictory, considering she works with the horde to get her sister and is rather neutral with Halduron. Tyrande is spot on and hopefully does not change until this goes live.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    She might, but I am quite certain she can never set foot into Suramar again.

Deleted

Did...did you all forget that the Night Elves were originally pretty bigoted in Warcraft 3? People complain the Night Elves are boring and then when they get a LITTLE sassy they cry that Tyrande is a bit mean to them.
    I expected you of all people to be disappointed with Tyrande since she is rude to Thalyssa, who you are starting to enjoy as a character (this is what you said in your videos)

She might, but I am quite certain she can never set foot into Suramar again.
    I'll be surprised if she doesn't die either before we fight Gul'dan or to help the raid during the mythic-only phase.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    I expected you of all people to be disappointed with Tyrande since she is rude to Thalyssa, who you are starting to enjoy as a character (this is what you said in your videos)
    Tyrande was originally quite a bitch. She is acting exactly as I would expect she SHOULD. It was her and Malfurion, after all, who decided that all Arcane magic was bad like idiots.

I don't judge my like or dislike of a character based on how they treat other characters (Or how players view them). Everybody hates Gul'dan and he's my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    I expected this reaction, Tyrande does not like mana dependent elves and now many of those elves are once more in league with the legion. It is basically the same with Vol'jin at the gates of Orgrimmar, it is about destroying the nightwell and stopping the legion, the nightborne are secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    both factions did horrible things.

- - - Updated - - -

your faction color is different.
    lulz.

"MOCH DIFERENZ!"
    I know they did all the more reason, not to hold hands. I rather they be done with the alliance vs horde bullshit, but that doesnt mean everything should be rainbows and sunshine between them

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Yeah, Vereesa is the one that they need to fix the text. Her xenophobic vibe doesn't need to be toned down, but at least she need recognize the Horde hunter leader for what he/she is. To be fair, it's possible that we are seeing all the texts just from an orc PoV.
    well i've done the mark quest for the artifact bow she say something along the lines: "well you are an orc, i hate orcs but well legion is bad so lets be friend, here my sister bow" plus every time i pass her in the hall she say "boss count on be and the silver covenant".

Blizzard make all those big flaunted remark about immersion and cannot avoid those thing that really break it for good.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

I'll be surprised if she doesn't die either before we fight Gul'dan or to help the raid during the mythic-only phase.
    I want that magnificent bitch to live though ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    isnt that already confirmed ? from what i heard her encounter ends in her surrender

- - - Updated - - -

Whats so magnificent about her ? She is like cornered animal focused on her own survival.

To me it seems the bad form in which tyrande treats thalyssra and her people

Oh she's pretty awesome, but that's just how I see it going.

She flips pretty hard after we beat her, I could see her going full tilt against Gul'dan and him (Being aided by Sargeras' spirit and the Nightwell) just wrecks her easily. Or she sacrifices herself to...reset the time around Gul'dan or something and stop Illidan's body from being filled with Sargears' spirit (Which it seems to already be partially full of based on the 7.1 mythic dungeon journal entry for Gul'dan).

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Blizzards writer doing good. More of this please. Make an united elven faction happen.
    oh god no, thats all anyone would play! elves already make up too much of the game population

- - - Updated - - -

Tyrande was originally quite a bitch. She is acting exactly as I would expect she SHOULD. It was her and Malfurion, after all, who decided that all Arcane magic was bad like idiots.

I don't judge my like or dislike of a character based on how they treat other characters (Or how players view them). Everybody hates Gul'dan and he's my favorite.
    It was not tyrande who let the night elves can be mages now?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    It was not tyrande who let the night elves can be mages now?
    Yeah with the world on the brink of destruction.

Furthermore all she's done is be snarky toward people that she DOES kind of have a point about. The Nightborne/Nightfallen/Withered are very much mana addicts. But she's still there with a full contingent of Night Elves. Its not like she's on the cusp of leaving.