Deleted

engineer needs help

hello mmo community.
    i went to a new realm and startet a new rogue. iam 110 alredy. i dont have any gold on this realm (about 20k).

my question is, how to level engineering as fast and as cheep as possible. i am at skill 5 atm.
    is there a magic trick to level it cheep and fast?

atleast i want to have moll-e and jeaves... can you tell me a trick or give me a good advice how to level engineering??

WOD recipes.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is WoD ore still dirt cheap? You can easily get 1-600ish just by making stealthman kits. It only takes a few hundred WoD ore.

Just be warned that you'll have to farm the Jeeves schematic yourself, and it's really expensive to make.

10+ Year Old Account
    yea you can get to 650 pretty easy just by making shields or rockets
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    @ OP: whats ur second profession?
    mining is in ur case (no cash) recommended, y dont delay engi until leyore prices finally decline? but:

Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post

Just be warned that you'll have to farm the Jeeves schematic yourself, and it's really expensive to make.
    6h... nothing compared to two weeks farming 4 Deathcharger. itz such a beautiful mount, ill never achieve, cuz i just dont farm anymore...

Deleted
    Is WoD ore still dirt cheap? You can easily get 1-600ish just by making stealthman kits. It only takes a few hundred WoD ore.

In wod i only played pvp and ignored the garnison.
    the char i play now is a boosted to 100 char. So he never saw a garnison. How does this stealthman kits work?
    I hate garnisons... do i have to "level" to stage 3?

Can you tell me with more detail what i have to do exactly?

Sry for baggin for handholding but i know nothing about garnisons.

I hated garnisons so much, that on my bossted char i threw away the garnison homestone...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Wrath View Post
    @ OP: whats ur second profession?
    mining is in ur case (no cash) recommended, y dont delay engi until leyore prices finally decline? but:

6h... nothing compared to two weeks farming 4 Deathcharger. itz such a beautiful mount, ill never achieve, cuz i just dont farm anymore...
    mining is my 2nd profession.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by axiom View Post
    In wod i only played pvp and ignored the garnison.
    the char i play now is a boosted to 100 char. So he never saw a garnison. How does this stealthman kits work?
    I hate garnisons... do i have to "level" to stage 3?

Can you tell me with more detail what i have to do exactly?
    No garrison needed. Just go to Stormshield/Warspear and buy the draenor engineering skill book from the trainer there. That will instantly unlock the 700 skill cap and teach you few schematics. One of those is Stealthman 54. You can make them from level 1, the mats are (probably) dirt cheap, and they give 4 skill per craft all the way too 600 or so. It's a super fast, cheap, and easy way to skill up.

Deleted
    No garrison needed. Just go to Stormshield/Warspear and buy the draenor engineering skill book from the trainer there. That will instantly unlock the 700 skill cap and teach you few schematics. One of those is Stealthman 54. You can make them from level 1, the mats are (probably) dirt cheap, and they give 4 skill per craft all the way too 600 or so. It's a super fast, cheap, and easy way to skill up.
    if that workes out you make me a happy wow player :-)!!! thank you very much for this information!!!

(i love the mmo community)