Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    I think the only people gloating are the ones who were lucky enough to obtain 2 legendaries.

#nolegendaryclub

I wasn't one of those that claimed legendaries will skew numbers in raids, but with some people being able to equip 2 simultaneously in just a few short weeks... it may be a real side effect. Really poor handling on Blizzard's part. How did this bug slip through Beta and three weeks into Live? Wow. Just wow.
    "few short weeks" aka 26 days if you started the research on day 1 and have had 0 downtime so far.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    What a spit in the face to all the people who found nothing. Well done Blizzard.

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few".

Remove the bugendary items from the few to make it even for the many.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuyn View Post
    It's not going to happen, but what I'd like most to see is an announcement that any unequipped Legion Legendaries would be removed during next maintenance. Basically, let people who had the bug happen keep one of their choice (compensation to them for having gear removed due to a bug), but only one (compensation to everyone else who got screwed way worse). If they don't have one equipped, then (depending on what logs permit) either their first drop or a random one is left in their bags.
    What about the people who would have legitimately been lucky enough to get 2, or the people who would inevitably miss the announcement and lose the wrong legendary?

As a consequence, they probably should disable legendaries for mythic raids and mythic+ for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    They could just mail out a one-time token to the people who didnt get a legendary to redeem the token to a random one from their loot pool.
    Oh my god this is so retarded

So let me get this straight

A handful, from what i've seen every 50-100 players has maybe 3 guys in it, and out of those guys 1 or 2 has 2 legendaries. You want to , because of this non-issue, have Blizzard give EVERY SINGLE LEVEL 110 CHARACTER A LEGENDARY

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I have read some stupid shit in my time, but this takes the cake.

Yes, lets FLOOD the game with TENS OF MILLIONS of legendaries just so people can get PERCEIVED POWER that they almost certainly cannot take advantage of.

Yes, i'd love to see people with 4,500 achievement points asking for 2 legendaries to take advantage fully of a legendary, to the point that it actually matters whether they have it or not.

And once again people forget that YOU CAN ONLY EQUIP ONE LEGENDARY RIGHT NOW, AND THAT WILL STAY THE CASE FOR ANOTHER MONTH.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Does 26 days not count as a few short weeks? AKA 3 weeks and 4 days? Fill me in, coach.
    It's all about how you put it, few short weeks sounds much shorter than 26 days or almost a month.
    Last edited by Darkke; 2016-09-15 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkke View Post
    It's all about how you put it, few short weeks sounds much shorted than 26 days or almost a month.
    a couple is two and a few tends to be 3-4. 26 days is less than 4 weeks.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are more situations where rng isn't really rng in this game

And yes, having two legendaries is a great luxury, because players can swap between them as needed and, when the second last class hall trait is available, have instant equipped them both.
    Last edited by Daan; 2016-09-15 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    a couple is two and a few tends to be 3-4. 26 days is less than 4 weeks.
    My point is that they were trying to make it sound like an much more serious issue by using a term like "few short weeks". Anyways, I feel like this is a bit off-topic by now so I'll just drop it now.

Only posting to say fuck everyone who always jumps to the "RNG is RNG" excuse. It was a fairly obvious bug. Literally hundreds of reports where 4-10 legendaries were split on 2-5 people in a guild, that isn't coincidence.

Also, while they won't remove any legendaries, I don't think they should. Instead they should make the first legendary not be so fucking random. Some people got it in the first lockout, others have done every mythic and emissary since launch + heroic spam without getting one... I remember people on beta said most people would get it within 1-2 weeks and almost guaranteed before raid opens, did this change or was it BS?

Quote Originally Posted by Shogol View Post
    others have done every mythic and emissary since launch + heroic spam without getting one...

This be me
    Last edited by tehpwner; 2016-09-15 at 10:49 PM.

Deleted
    Latest hotfix notes:

"Identified and fixed an issue that could cause Legion legendary items to drop more frequently than intended if a player had already received their first legendary."

Guess OP was right!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpwner View Post
    This be me
    this be 90% of raiders everywhere

Just adding my guild to this thread. We have three people with two legendaries each. The order in which they were received went DK, Hunter, Druid. This week same thing happened DK, Hunter and our druid just got one less than 30 minutes ago. Sadface

Deleted
    thanks blizzard

Well, the legendary limit in place certainly reduces the impact of this. It's 4 weeks I believe till both can be equipped and never 3. Obviously it increases chance one will be the desired one but that reduces impact.

Nice to see they admitted and fixed it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Welp. That's pretty fucking stupid.

In fact, the entire implementation of these Legendaries is fucking stupid. I genuinely hope Blizzard never does anything like this again.

"We’ve identified and hotfixed an issue that could cause Legion legendary items to drop more frequently than intended, if a player had already received their first legendary."

What a shit game. And they don't remove all the 2nd and 3rd leg drops!?

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Welp. That's pretty fucking stupid.

In fact, the entire implementation of these Legendaries is fucking stupid. I genuinely hope Blizzard never does anything like this again.
    But RNG is RNG right!!

That's what you've been posting all thread long.