Page 1 of 18
... LastLast
    Deleted

Legendary droprate bugged (CONFIRMED)

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...page=4#post-70

We’ve identified and hotfixed an issue that could cause Legion legendary items to drop more frequently than intended, if a player had already received their first legendary.

Thanks to everyone who reported this - the ability to look at specific cases where this was and wasn’t happening was invaluable for isolating what exactly was causing this bug to occur.
    Great........ it was bugged all along how is this fair for the people that recieved 0 legendary drops until now have an even smaller chance of catching up to the luckers that got a second bugged legendary.
    Last edited by mmoc5468881126; 2016-09-15 at 10:33 PM.

It's not fair and they shouldn't do anything about it either. Just fix the bug and move on.

If you were one of the lucky few then great for you. Buffing the rate or taking them away would just be worse.

Deleted
    Good job I got my second just in time before the hotfix. Now just another 29 days ish till i can equip it. xD

Quote Originally Posted by blur4stuff View Post
    it's not fair and they shouldn't do anything about it either. Just fix the bug and move on.
    liar, free legs for all!!!!
    READ and be less Ignorant.

My friend got 3 in a week by the emissery quest and i was like...are you kidding me? Rng is Rng but man...3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    It's not fair and they shouldn't do anything about it either. Just fix the bug and move on.

If you were one of the lucky few then great for you. Buffing the rate or taking them away would just be worse.
    how would taking them away be worse?

You are prolly one of the people that received 2 legendaries thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    how would taking them away be worse?

You are prolly one of the people that received 2 legendaries thats why.
    I have none actually.

Are you suggesting Blizzard should take legendaries away from players? How would Blizzard know that someone got their 2nd because of the inflated rate and wouldn't have gotten it anyway due to luck?

I don't think it's time to complain yet if you don't have a legendary. I think if you don't have one by the release of the last wring of EN LFR, or maybe the start of Nighthold, then you might wanna rabblerouse Blizzard a bit about their so-called bad luck protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyndra View Post
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...page=4#post-70

Great........ it was bugged all along how is this fair for the people that recieved 0 legendary drops until now have an even smaller chance of catching up to the luckers that got a second bugged legendary.
    Suck it up Buttercup

I am fine with the bug being fixed and people getting to keep theirs. Taking them away is a ridiculous notion, and I know blizz would never do it.

That being said I have none, and I have around 6.5 days played at 110, 3 full weeks of Mythics done, 300+ WQs, Emissarys done everyday, I don't spam heroic queues, I usually just do my one for the AP.

RNG is RNG....... well at least *NOW* it is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyndra View Post
    welcome to playing world of warcraft, or any other game with RNG as a factor for things.

maybe this game isn't for you

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who's account is 10 years old and I still don't have the flying horseman mount..... Deal with it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    As someone who's account is 10 years old and I still don't have the flying horseman mount..... Deal with it.
    Got it first time #rekt

Quote Originally Posted by MisterBigglez View Post
    Got it first time #rekt
    I've had it drop twice on my main and on 6 alts,still can't get Ultraxion to drop his mount.

I feel like a decent fix for this would be to push forward everyone that doesn't have a legendary's bad luck protection by a certain amount.

Like, "Hey sorry some people have 2, people that have 0. We know you now have to work twice as hard to be half as powerful, so we are artifically increasing your bad luck protection as if you didn't get a legendary x number of times."

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    I don't think it's time to complain yet if you don't have a legendary. I think if you don't have one by the release of the last wring of EN LFR, or maybe the start of Nighthold, then you might wanna rabblerouse Blizzard a bit about their so-called bad luck protection.
    bad luck protection is probably something like .5% increase each week lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post

This exactly. They can't do anything about it now except for to fix it. Yeah it sucks but it is far from the end of the world and Legion is still fantastic so far.

Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    Thats awful comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    I feel like a decent fix for this would be to push forward everyone that doesn't have a legendary's bad luck protection by a certain amount.

Like, "Hey sorry some people have 2, people that have 0. We know you now have to work twice as hard to be half as powerful, so we are artifically increasing your bad luck protection as if you didn't get a legendary x number of times."
    They could do this and not tell anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    This exactly. They can't do anything about it now except for to fix it. Yeah it sucks but it is far from the end of the world and Legion is still fantastic so far.

Yes they can, leave it as is. simple as that. Let people get their 2 legendaries. Don't go "i-its okay guys" this is completely unfair and bullshit.