Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    They should be taken away from the players abusing this bug. Even if accidentally.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    They should be taken away from the players abusing this bug. Even if accidentally.
    With players 'abusing' the game you mean just freaking playing after recieving their first legendary?

I dont have one. One of my friends has two. This bug is unfortunate but I'm not going to cry like a child about it. "Waaahhhh I want my shinies its not fair that they got shinies" the "advantage" they will offer in raids is negligible and depending on what legendaries they are, is pretty much non-existent (some of the effects do nothing really)

Taking them away or buffing the drop rate for those of us who didnt get one would just make matters worse. Its a bug. It was fixed. Move on.

That's silly. Who gives a crap?

Note: My highest character is 105, and I still don't care :P

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Yes they can, leave it as is. simple as that. Let people get their 2 legendaries. Don't go "i-its okay guys" this is completely unfair and bullshit.

I don't think you understand the bug. It's increasing the drop rate for people who have already found 1. Leaving the bug as is wouldn't help anyone but those it's already helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    I have none actually.

Are you suggesting Blizzard should take legendaries away from players? How would Blizzard know that someone got their 2nd because of the inflated rate and wouldn't have gotten it anyway due to luck?
    Considering the drop rate, a tiny infinitesimal portion of the wow population should have more than one, maybe 50 people at most ? To retain the integrity of the game for EVERYONE else, I think I can live with that better.

Right now, some people have 3 legendaries. A good amount too. When the number of people to have 3 should be about 0-1.

This shit is fucked and they really need to remove all 2nd and 3rd legendary drops from people who benefited from their fuckups.

Let's say blizzard fucked up something else... say... the polearm hunters received in the mail when they introduced the legion prepatch could be vendored for 10M gold. And 100 hunters noticed and took advantage. Should these 100 hunters retain their 10M gold ?

This is the same deal here on a lower scale of impact. These items should totally be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuken View Post
    Considering the drop rate, a tiny infinitesimal portion of the wow population should have more than one, maybe 50 people at most ? To retain the integrity of the game for EVERYONE else, I think I can live with that better.

Right now, some people have 3 legendaries. A good amount too. When the number of people to have 3 should be about 0-1.

This shit is fucked and they really need to remove all 2nd and 3rd legendary drops from people who benefited from their fuckups.

Let's say blizzard fucked up something else... say... the polearm hunters received in the mail when they introduced the legion prepatch could be vendored for 10M gold. And 100 hunters noticed and took advantage. Should these 100 hunters retain their 10M gold ?

This is the same deal here on a lower scale of impact. These items should totally be removed.
    Which player with 2+ legendaries is going to negatively impact you or anyone else?

Which player with 2+ legendaries is going to negatively impact you or anyone else?
    It's the balance of the game.

Let me tell you that I had never thought the macro to increase zoom out that was in the game for 10 years impacted the game negatively for anyone. But it appears that blizzard thought it was unfair to the people who didn't know about this macro and they removed it for that reason.

If such a minute ridiculous thing got removed for balance reason, do you think people having 1-2 additional legendaries than they should have is NOT a problem ? All these players have a leg up on everyone else for the rest of the expansion.

Does it impact me directly today ? Well yeah, cuz I will be meeting these players in world PVP sometimes, and I'll be competing with these players for spots in pugs.

How can you not see how impactful this is ? My bet is you understand very well but you have multiple legendaries and you have a vested interest in taking this side.

If 1M$ is deposited in your bank account by mistake, you better not spend it because you won't get to keep it.
    Last edited by Shuken; 2016-09-16 at 02:34 AM.

as i never expect to recieve one myself cos if it wasnt for bad luck i wouldnt have any at all,im happy to see other players get legendry weps but when i hear of people getting two and three already 2 weeks into expansion,that hardly seems fair,no one should have more than one right now purely down to originaly intended drop rate.second drop should be kept but no way a third should be allowed to be kept.

What a clowns, and what for was that 1 year beta or sth? For such important reason it is unacceptable to pass such kind of bug.

Anyways i dont give a fuck if i get the legendary or not, just pixels, but every day i get even more evidence that interns run this game not a professional devs

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    I don't think you understand the bug. It's increasing the drop rate for people who have already found 1. Leaving the bug as is wouldn't help anyone but those it's already helping.

It absolutely would. If I get my legendary then I would have a better way of catching up to the people with two. fixing it won't help at all. Fix the rate at which they drop beyond two.

Lol, I posted about this on reddit yesterday and got flamed to hell. I can't link but I am /u/vsuede - you can watch me basking in all my douchey glory.

This isn't ok. More than "ok we fixed it" needs to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuken View Post
    It's the balance of the game.

Let me tell you that I had never thought the macro to increase zoom out that was in the game for 10 years impacted the game negatively for anyone. But it appears that blizzard thought it was unfair to the people who didn't know about this macro and they removed it for that reason.

If such a minute ridiculous thing got removed for balance reason, do you think people having 1-2 additional legendaries than they should have is NOT a problem ? All these players have a leg up on everyone else for the rest of the expansion.

Does it impact me directly today ? Well yeah, cuz I will be meeting these players in world PVP sometimes, and I'll be competing with these players for spots in pugs.

How can you not see how impactful this is ? My bet is you understand very well but you have multiple legendaries and you have a vested interest in taking this side.

If 1M$ is deposited in your bank account by mistake, you better not spend it because you won't get to keep it.
    so no one?

you're just worried that maybe at some point it might be possible that you pvp someone with 2 legendaries and lose?

10+ Year Old Account
    So the guild with the most legendaries wins the world race?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have none actually.

Are you suggesting Blizzard should take legendaries away from players? How would Blizzard know that someone got their 2nd because of the inflated rate and wouldn't have gotten it anyway due to luck?
    sucks to be them try again next time like the rest of us have to
    it's not fair they got a bugged item

everyone in the division got their items removed when they got it during a bugged method
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

How are they "abusing" I'd love an indepth thought analysis on your thought process when you said it. There is zero possibility to abuse this specific bug. Reeeeeeeee

yardddddd
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

The only thing taking away my second legendary would do is make me look less OP when I queue for a group. In 4 weeks when I can make use of it I'm sure tons more people will have legendaries and the balance will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by siyX- View Post
    The only thing taking away my second legendary would do is make me look less OP when I queue for a group. In 4 weeks when I can make use of it I'm sure tons more people will have legendaries and the balance will be fine.
    Considering that the bad luck protection mechanism doesnt work backwards, like some intern instead of += put -=

Deleted
    this bugfix even increases the ilvl- (and therefore accesibility) gap, its just unfair to all those who had "bad luck", cuz they wont get their second legendary in time.

for reason of fairness this bug should not be fixed or at least the drop rate for first legendary should be skybuffed. its unfair, and it aint bad luck, but stupid programming mistake, hm? y should the disadvantaged be punished for dev mistake by even getting the second legendary much later than those happy few, that supposedly r more than just a few.