10+ Year Old Account

My class order campaing is bugged?

Hey guys!

Sorry but I have to vent about this here too... I don't really know if anyone can suggest anything to help me about this,

So the deal is this. I played trough launch day like a maniac and hitted 110 quite quickly, but a bit noobbish to Legion, didn't REALLY understand something was wrong until I got to the point that everything was sort of ''done'' for the week and I started leveling alt. My warrior got levels quite fast and ofc I moved onward on the class hall campaing on the warrior too and orders and what ever that thing is called, that is needed to open the third relic slot.. The thing that happened differently with my priest was that warrior actually got 4 followers.. at 105, while at 110 my priest still only had 2. (And before anyone asks, yes, I did the Exodar q and brought the lights heart to Netherlight Temple..)
    I had an open ticket about the situation first time on the release weekends Friday..

My meaning is not to complain about the ridiculous waiting times that we have had with the open tickets but what I don't understand is that I'm not getting anykind of actual responce to my situation. Now I have had to open the ticket about it 5times. 5th opening happened today, while I was online, and could have EASILY talked with a gm about the situation I just got the note up screen ''you'r ticket has been answered'' , I mean, I would atleast want to know if I'm EVER going to get the third relic slot open because of this...

3 of these ticket answers have been ''..Thank you for contacting us. We apologise for the delay in getting back to you, and we also know that a personal reply is expected and we apologise that this is not possible this time, however we are experiencing a very high volume of support requests at the moment...'' And yes sure I understand that, but giving me links to wowhead and wow forums, (where btw they suggest that I contact GM via ingame to discuss with, about the problem..) and to read the adventure guide, is really not helping.

I'm experiencing funny moodswings because of this, sad, mad, angry and again sad sadder than sad.. Like is there any point playing this character that has been my main since 2007 cause apparently I can't play her to the fullest?

a bit messy post. sorry about it. And thanks, if even one reads this.
    Wondering if there is anyone else like me, here .(

Quote Originally Posted by Aamu View Post
    Hey guys!

Sorry but I have to vent about this here too... I don't really know if anyone can suggest anything to help me about this,

So the deal is this. I played trough launch day like a maniac and hitted 110 quite quickly, but a bit noobbish to Legion, didn't REALLY understand something was wrong until I got to the point that everything was sort of ''done'' for the week and I started leveling alt. My warrior got levels quite fast and ofc I moved onward on the class hall campaing on the warrior too and orders and what ever that thing is called, that is needed to open the third relic slot.. The thing that happened differently with my priest was that warrior actually got 4 followers.. at 105, while at 110 my priest still only had 2. (And before anyone asks, yes, I did the Exodar q and brought the lights heart to Netherlight Temple..)
    I had an open ticket about the situation first time on the release weekends Friday..

My meaning is not to complain about the ridiculous waiting times that we have had with the open tickets but what I don't understand is that I'm not getting anykind of actual responce to my situation. Now I have had to open the ticket about it 5times. 5th opening happened today, while I was online, and could have EASILY talked with a gm about the situation I just got the note up screen ''you'r ticket has been answered'' , I mean, I would atleast want to know if I'm EVER going to get the third relic slot open because of this...

3 of these ticket answers have been ''..Thank you for contacting us. We apologise for the delay in getting back to you, and we also know that a personal reply is expected and we apologise that this is not possible this time, however we are experiencing a very high volume of support requests at the moment...'' And yes sure I understand that, but giving me links to wowhead and wow forums, (where btw they suggest that I contact GM via ingame to discuss with, about the problem..) and to read the adventure guide, is really not helping.

I'm experiencing funny moodswings because of this, sad, mad, angry and again sad sadder than sad.. Like is there any point playing this character that has been my main since 2007 cause apparently I can't play her to the fullest?

a bit messy post. sorry about it. And thanks, if even one reads this.
    Wondering if there is anyone else like me, here .(
    A lot of people are having this issue, even seen a blue post on it. Myself I am having it on one 1 out of 2 toons, my DH has had 0 missions since yesterday morning but my priest has plenty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not about the missions.
    It's about only having 2 followers and not moving forward towards the third relic slot.
    And since I dont have the followers, I don't get the quests. so actually at this point its no big deal for me that there is an issue with the missions..

What mission in particular are you stuck on?

I myself had experience with these long response times and very poor responses when I got it that didn't even address my issue. Thankfully the issue fixed itself but still left me with a sour taste in my mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again. Not stuck on a mission Stuck, because I only have 2 followers.

You should check Azsuna and see if you can follow up on the follower quests. You are suppose to get two more from there once you are further along into your priest campaign. There should have been a quest that sends you to Azsuna to find a troll who is petrified by basilisks by the area with the murlocs. I don't remember the questline exactly or what is before it, but if you have been doing your priest campaign, it's one of those quests that you need to do before you can get further.

Any idea what the last priest campaign quest you did was?

I had a similar problem I did the quests for both Mariella and Seline, I can see them in my class hall but they don't show up as my followers. I have the class set bracers you get with Mariella in my inventory so I know I wasn't hallucinating. Submitted 3 tickets, auto answers, no resolution. I guess I'm just happy I was able to complete my campaign being down two followers... I wish you the best of luck

I went back to the locations where the class quests send you to get both of the missing followers but no dice.

try going back to azuna where you did the MC murloc quest, afterwards there are 2 quest turn ins for the followers there i believe?

failing that you could always try the live-chat support option, that way you are engaging with someone directly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post

Any idea what the last priest campaign quest you did was?
    Last thing I remember doing was watching Illidans birth

But thanks to all of you, I shall go back to azsuna!

Last thing I remember doing was watching Illidans birth

But thanks to all of you, I shall go back to azsuna!
    I'm fairly certain the illidan birth and naaru stuff is not tied to the main class campaign. I remember only being to progress on that in week two as I hit 110 in the first week and had my followers already.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had the exact same problem when I hit 110.

I found it was because I hadn't completed the two follower quests in Azuna.

I think the one that starts the chain off is wow head.com/quest=43374/murloc-mind-control. It should get you 2 new followers, and when I went back to my order hall, I had new campaign quests to complete.

You can check if you have completed this by opening your chat bar in-game and typing /run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(43374))
    If it returns FALSE or NULL in the chat window you haven't completed it.

The number in brackets is the quest ID which you can get from the wowhead URL. wow head.com/quest=43374/murloc-mind-control

This is a link for all the Priest Campaign quests. If you organise them by level you should be able to work out what you have and haven't done.
    wow head.com/quests/campaigns/priest-campaign#0-3+1+2

**Can't post links so you'll have to take the space out between wow and head.

Which ones?
    Did you run around in the part of Azsuna right north of the big lake in the middle and take the quests of those two followers hanging around there waiting for you to show up?

My two missing followers showed up on my mission table again yesterday. Straight to the decommissioned pile :P