Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly it sucks, but really not bothered by it. As long as I'm lucky enough to get a legendary before NH unlocks, I'll be happy.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    As someone who's account is 10 years old and I still don't have the flying horseman mount..... Deal with it.
    i got solar spirehawk first time killing ruhkmar, actually when I killed him I was like ooh what's this mount I got is it guaranteed? lol
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

A hunter guildie on an alt in Xyronic's stream just looted his 2nd and 3rd legendary within 1 hour, so no - it has not been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuken View Post
    It's the balance of the game.

Let me tell you that I had never thought the macro to increase zoom out that was in the game for 10 years impacted the game negatively for anyone. But it appears that blizzard thought it was unfair to the people who didn't know about this macro and they removed it for that reason.

If such a minute ridiculous thing got removed for balance reason, do you think people having 1-2 additional legendaries than they should have is NOT a problem ? All these players have a leg up on everyone else for the rest of the expansion.

Does it impact me directly today ? Well yeah, cuz I will be meeting these players in world PVP sometimes, and I'll be competing with these players for spots in pugs.

How can you not see how impactful this is ? My bet is you understand very well but you have multiple legendaries and you have a vested interest in taking this side.

If 1M$ is deposited in your bank account by mistake, you better not spend it because you won't get to keep it.
    eeehm... lol :P ...

Don't think the zoom thing had anything to do with people not knowing about it. Also the 1M refference is hilarious... Come on man, grow a pair and let it be... The best solution for Blizzard would've been hotfixing this without telling anyone, because then you wouldn't have buthurt people who are like.... 'not fair', 'If he, i want too', bleeeehhhhh'.

I am just glad I am not on a top guild anymore. The amount of players farming 24/7 since yesterday when to bug was discovered was huge. As will the difference between players with 2 and players with 0 will be.

"Link curve, ilvl over 9000 and 2 legendaries or no spot" inc. WoW pugs in 2016
    Last edited by Gratlim; 2016-09-16 at 06:03 AM.

I know someone who has 3 legendaries already. Got 2 the same night. Figured it was a bug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    I am just glad I am not on a top guild anymore. The amount of players farming 27/7 since yesterday when to bug was discovered was huge. As will the difference between players with 2 and players with 0 will be.

"Link curve, ilvl over 9000 and 2 legendaries or no spot" inc. WoW pugs in 2016

Yeah, it's already on in trade chat and lfg. 850+ or you're just baaaad n sheit.

Some of it is just trolling, and mythics haven't gotten harder, but the inflation in required ilvl is very visible. Damn, I thought I was high at 848.

Deleted
    Having 2 or in several cases even 3 legendarys can have a pretty big impact. Especially for classes like mage the bracers are a huge dps increase. Getting several legendarys increases the chance to get your desired one.

This gets even worse if the legendary droprate isn't designed to have 2 once the order hall research allows us to wear 2. Those people will have a huge advantage at that point.

Either this is still broken, or Cnin should buy a lotto ticket...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/il...racter=xyronic

This is quiet.....no..... VERY Dumb....

they should just reset(delete) the whole legendary stuff until 7.2/7.1
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

THIS IS NOT FIXED, a mage in our guild just got 2 legendaries within an hour WTF

Deleted
    So a bug has created a permanent elite class of players. Fucking awesome.

One of my guildies acquired 2 legendaries tonight (she's on her 3rd now), which leads me to believe that they didn't fix anything and just said they did.

This is such a farce. Legendaries was a bad idea in the first place but this is just laughably bad.

Would also like to know if they've tried hotfixing it and it didn't work or if they've actually managed to mess that up as well.

At this point they really need to tell us the exact maths behind legendary drops because the system is probably fucked up in more ways that one, the others just aren't as glaringly obvious as this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belefint View Post
    One of my guildies acquired 2 legendaries tonight (she's on her 3rd now), which leads me to believe that they didn't fix anything and just said they did.
    Could we get some armory links for cases like this? Would help reporting stuff to blizzard and to make it more obvious that/if there is still a problem.

Deleted
    I hated the ide aof legendaries from the start, basically, creating an elite group of haves who vastly outpower the have-nots forever, based on randomness.

Yes,boss drops are also random, but you can repeatedly roll the dice, the drop tables are smallenough that persistence will pay off.

Having people in the same group with two or three and others who have none is going to create bad feeling where it was not necessary, one of our guild has two of the things and best in slot as well - preumably down to this bug.

How long will it take before we start seeing "Link legendary gear,no link=no invite"

Deleted
    How you could get increased chance for legendary (now fixed).

That bad luck protection system isn't active in game yet or wasn't supposed to be so you could run 1 or 1000 heroics/mythic dungeons and your 1000th had same chance to get legendary as 1st one, but it got activated for some reason if you got 1st legendary. You could trick this by going to old raid like Ulduar for example and loot fragment of val'anyr which caused this luck protection system to activate on your char (it only checked quality of item looted), so after looting one old legendary you would go speed farm dungeons. There is no way to blizzard detect players who just went to do old raids because they were bored and these who went to do to get better chance for legendary, so it was pretty safe to exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by ot4ku-mh View Post
    Could we get some armory links for cases like this? Would help reporting stuff to blizzard and to make it more obvious that/if there is still a problem.
    You mean like what I linked already? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/il...racter=xyronic

Expand back a few hours and look for legendaries obtained by "Cnin".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by luaco View Post
    How you could get increased chance for legendary (now fixed).

That bad luck protection system isn't active in game yet or wasn't supposed to be so you could run 1 or 1000 heroics/mythic dungeons and your 1000th had same chance to get legendary as 1st one, but it got activated for some reason if you got 1st legendary. You could trick this by going to old raid like Ulduar for example and loot fragment of val'anyr which caused this luck protection system to activate on your char (it only checked quality of item looted), so after looting one old legendary you would go speed farm dungeons. There is no way to blizzard detect players who just went to do old raids because they were bored and these who went to do to get better chance for legendary, so it was pretty safe to exploit.
    What an outrageous blunder, even worse that we spent almost 3 weeks hardcore playing thinking "ok at least the chances" get better by doing this.
    Yet the only ones who did were those who went to Ulduar.

If what you say is true Blizzard should take away all legendaries that have dropped so far, period.
    Last edited by mmocefe5057e27; 2016-09-16 at 06:45 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    What an outrageous blunder, even worse that we spent almost 3 weeks hardcore playing thinking "ok at least the chances" get better by doing this.
    Yet the only ones who did were those who went to Ulduar.

If what you say is true Blizzard should take away all legendaries that have dropped so far, period.
    agree! i realy dont care that i havent got any leg yet. but its not cool if people got so many legs for now cause of a bug.