Quote Originally Posted by Abraxa92 View Post
    thats why i put quotes, its bs
    I thought it was quite obvious that it was bs. Though a fantastic story!

Quote Originally Posted by Alldun View Post
    I thought it was quite obvious that it was bs. Though a fantastic story!
    Was a neat little story lol

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carterenn View Post
    If you guys look on the wowpedia page for Kathra'Natir it states he is found in the oculus and is part of a quest called into the oculus, might be something might be nothing (for unholy)
    That's part of the Mage Order Hall campaign so not related.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Any new theorys Dk's? Its starting to get really frustrating.
    The abomination order hall perk:
    self explanatory

We need to do some crazy crap in EN:
    DK's came in with WoTLK, Ulduar had its hard mode stuff and we had to do some crazy stuff in ICC for Shadowmourne

We need to unlock the other skins first that came with 7.0:
    A key part of Apocs story is how its always changing shape with new owners. Right now we have 4 skins which are Base model , Order Hall, PvP, and the Balance of Power chain. Maybe unlocking all 4 is a key trigger to getting the hidden skin.

Any new theorys Dk's? Its starting to get really frustrating.
    There really isn't much more we can do but to see if we got the shaft over AK or Tier 5 class hall perks.

Hey I've been watching this thread a bit but I don't know everything you guys have tried.

I am not really convinced this will have anything to do with the artifacts, but I have a theory on what you might need to do with the Jilted Lover to trigger something if you are really desperate for leads.

My initial reaction when I hear about the jilted lover was that it was a reference to Corpse Bride. The movie was supposedly based on a legend that was told to Tim Burton when he was working on Night Before Christmas.

My guess is that since only paladins and death knights can interact with it then they might need to work together. This idea is very stupid, but I'm going to throw it out here anyways. In the story the man accidentally marries a corpse by completing a wedding ritual and then placing his ring on her finger. I doubt the ring is needed because most people are expected to vendor it, but what if:
    - A death knight were to dance with the Jilted Lover
    - sing to it
    - /promise to it
    - Control Undead it
    -Then the paladin make the wedding official somehow by giving his Blessing to them with some buff

Alternate theories I have on this include the Paladin attempting to Turn Evil the bride or the Jilted (if that spell is even possible anymore) or finding a river suitable for burying the bride near.

Like I said though this is pretty stupid. There has to be some reason for this strange interaction between The Jilted and DKs and Pallies though. DKs are the ones that typically 'dance' with the dead I guess and Paladins are the class more likely to perform a holy ritual such as a marriage.
    I have by myself attempted to Control it and then emote at it and I have also emoted at it then Controlled it. Nothing interesting seemed to happen.

Also IDK if you guys have discussed this or not but the Nearly Full Vial of Polyformic Acid from Prof. Slate in Scholomance can be taken to Broken Isles and used there. I know it was part of some weird MoP achievement, but what if there's something in Legion for it?
    And in a tired moment of desperation, yes I have used the potion and stood near the Jilted Lover. Nothing interesting happened. For some reason I lagged noticeably when I tried to /talk at The Jilted during this transformation though. It was probably just my comp or a coincidence.
    Last edited by GreenDragon; 2016-09-16 at 03:57 AM.

Has anyone else been up to kill Cailyn Paledoom (about 52:22 Azsuna) and seen the weird "Dark Scryer" ?
    Upon interacting with it you go into a first person mode and zoom in on the dragon in Azurewing Repose.
    Anyone care to take a look or see what they can find on it cause I got nothing :P

Edit : to add coordinates
    Last edited by FatalRequiem; 2016-09-16 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalRequiem View Post
    Has anyone else been up to kill Cailyn Paledoom (about 52:22 Azsuna) and seen the weird "Dark Scryer" ?
    Upon interacting with it you go into a first person mode and zoom in on the dragon in Azurewing Repose.
    Anyone care to take a look or see what they can find on it cause I got nothing :P

Edit : to add coordinates
    I thought that was all pretty self explanatory. Before pulling, Cailyn can be seen talking to Cordana on the communication device. The Dark Scryer does exactly what scrying tools are meant to - observe. Cailyn was keeping surveillance on Senegos.

no leads is no fun

i dont think the jilted lover has anything to do with it. Bonereaper's hook strongly refers to Death (four horseman) or Abom's Hook.

- - - Updated - - -

Have anyone else experienced that Apocalypse leaves some corpses diseased and fly-ridden?

New fact about clickable column in Eye of azshara instance (at shore behind ships etc) - this is summoning thing for world quest, which summons ghost ship with pirates. So.... It possible that bonereaper hoock is a rare drop from world quest's npc from instance. And if its true - this is sooooo boring( Lets wait for reports at wowhead etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneska View Post
    i dont think the jilted lover has anything to do with it. Bonereaper's hook strongly refers to Death (four horseman) or Abom's Hook.

- - - Updated - - -

Have anyone else experienced that Apocalypse leaves some corpses diseased and fly-ridden?
    yeah a lot of legendaries have hidden effects and apocalypse sometimes finishes of weak enemies or something along those lines which leaves corpses with flies. maw of the damned gives 1%dmg boost stacking 10 times when killing certain enemy types (think non-elites mostly) and frost leaves a patch of frost on the ground (seems tame to me compared to the otehrs maybe terhe is mroe to it)

This is my first time posting here, and I'll probably look very stupid once the 'real' method for finding the Bone Reaper is found, or incredibly stupid once I've said this. Or both.

Anyhow hear me out.

So alot of people are saying it could be Spell/Skill related? Firstly, I'm not sure I believe it could be this myself, but at least I can put my method forward to be tried and tested.

Not sure if this has been said yet either, so sorry if I am repeating another persons idea.

Bone Reapers Hook is for Unholy Spec's Artifact weapon.
    Unholy is the only Talent Tree which has Soul Reaper.
    Soul Reaper shares a word with Bone Reaper's Hook.
    Soul Reaper early on used to be an Execute style ability.
    Bone Reapers Hook (I have read, correct me if I am wrong) has an Hidden Ability to randomly execute enemies at low health.

Yet again, this is probably me being really naive. But anything is worth testing at this point?

Thanks guys.

Deleted
    Some possible angles I want to look into for Unholy:

- There is a hidden Achievement tracker that counts the total number of ghouls you have spawned with Apocalypse. Maybe a certain number could trigger something?

- There is a new item called "Keleseth's Persuader". It was dismissed earlier in this thread as a 2h alternative for the 1H version in the DK starterzone, but people leveling a DK after 7.0.3 have reported that they still get the 1 handers as Unholy. The item also can be looted strangly enough, according to wowhead.
    My personal idea here is that it perhaps could work on the captured troll in ZulDrak, that's been tortured by the Ebon Blade NPC next to him. The NPC also asks if you want a stab at him because he isnt talking yet. Far fetched, maybe, but who knows

Oh, that's very interesting.

(link to see hidden achievements)
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievements/name:hidden

Maybe that's the trigger that opens something up for DKs. Like, summon 100k ghouls and LK calls you to ICC to give you the Bonereaper's hook.

This would actually make a lot of sense and be an appropriate method of acquisation for this skin (although I don't think the LK is involved, more likely it'll just pop up and be there). Guess I'll grind this skill a bit over the weekend.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2016-09-16 at 09:35 AM.

That does look very promising. Do we have any data miners in this thread? Is it possible to look into how many ghouls this achievement requires or is that not even possible to data mine?

Deleted
    I've been thinking about the following idea:

One of our companions (Rotgut) is an abomination.. with a special ability "meat hook".

Why do I get the feeling that this will play a major role in unlocking the UH appearance..? Along the lines of "use the meathook ability on a NPC.... and something happens".

Has anyone entertained this idea yet??

Quote Originally Posted by Infectio View Post
    I've been thinking about the following idea:

One of our companions (Rotgut) is an abomination.. with a special ability "meat hook".

Why do I get the feeling that this will play a major role in unlocking the UH appearance..? Along the lines of "use the meathook ability on a NPC.... and something happens".

Has anyone entertained this idea yet??
    It's a champion unlocked by blood DKs, highly doubt he's included in the hidden UH appearance acquisition

Quote Originally Posted by LickMeh View Post
    It's a champion unlocked by blood DKs, highly doubt he's included in the hidden UH appearance acquisition
    This champion is unlocked by all DK specs. I dont think you get champions that are spec specific