Page 35 of 124 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    They fixed tornado kicks
    Yes they did.

The time for big dick dps is coming to an end boys... lets play the violin together
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

I have gone CCW with my traits and have a choice between TK and TtP before raid night. I was going to choose TtP but if they have fixed TK should I choose it now instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Xiomar View Post
    I have gone CCW with my traits and have a choice between TK and TtP before raid night. I was going to choose TtP but if they have fixed TK should I choose it now instead?
    Transfer the Power then Tornado Kicks is what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Creatinebrah View Post
    i meant to say DH and WW are far ahead of everyone else in aoe not ST
    And I said they are not far ahead of unholy DK and outlaw rogue, nor too far ahead of hunters or fire mages.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piens View Post
    Question about trinkets, especially to @Babylonius.

Why you dont place chrono shard combo with neck at higher requirements " to-get-items " ? The combo seems not that bad after all, especially that neck gives you extra mastery. 3k haste is damn good proc to have from time to time, no ? ;p
    Mainly because there are better options out there. they are good, just not the best. Whereas the 2pc boots/gloves is the best.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Just hoping they reduce damage on secondary targets. Don't need or mediocre ST nerfed more.
    It's could've and would've. Not could of and would of. Not sure when "of" started meaning "have," but everyone who thinks it does needs to go back to school.

Quote Originally Posted by Kio View Post
    Just hoping they reduce damage on secondary targets. Don't need or mediocre ST nerfed more.
    This is what I think they will do.
    Or limit the targets.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    They can easily have SotW do reduced secondary target
    Very true, and I hope that is the case. But we all know how heavy-handed Blizzard is with their propensity for taking things to extremes. Let's just say I have my reservations here.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Just tried running simcraft - it's not using SotW is there something I need to do to get that working?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    Mainly because there are better options out there. they are good, just not the best. Whereas the 2pc boots/gloves is the best.
    Hey Babylonius, I'm curious to know your thoughts on the incoming nerf.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icecat View Post
    Hey Babylonius, I'm curious to know your thoughts on the incoming nerf.
    I think its justified and should be easy enough to change without the sky falling as some people would have you believe.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    In the class hall should I take Living Quarters or Pilgrimage? I wasnt sure where to ask so ill just ask in the thread of the spec I play

Pilgrimage till you gear up the followers, then switch.

I don't know what any of you guys are talking about, I'm consistently #1 in terms of ST AND AOE in mythic dungeons by a wide margin.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I don't know what any of you guys are talking about, I'm consistently #1 in terms of ST AND AOE in mythic dungeons by a wide margin.
    Someone has to be on top, why not the least-played class in the game?

Thought I posted this before - downloaded simcraft last night to figure out my stat weights but it doesn't seem to be using sotw at all. Is there something I need to enable?

Also how does simcraft handle artifact traits because I don't believe the Blizzard armoury has that information?
    Last edited by Juliansfist; 2016-09-16 at 10:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by parkerlewis View Post
    Someone has to be on top, why not the least-played class in the game?
    Nothing wrong with that. But it has to do with different situations and the margin (which the poster you quoted mentioned) between the classes. Generally speaking: If we have class A doing 50% more damage in all situations than class B and C, it's a problem. If class A does 10% more damage in situation A, B 10% more in situation B, and C 10% more in situation C, it's acceptable. Though it may be a problem if the situation A would be common in normal dungeons, situation B in mythic+ and situation C in raids.

So, specifically about the situation right now: Blizz feels that we're on top, and that the margin to the others is too big. DHs are in the same boat. They have specified that they're talking about AoE burst. So after the changes we MAY still be on top of the pack in terms of aoe burst as the least-played class in the game.

Or they may do something like "New passive ability: Tiger Stance - Reduces all damage the Windwalker deals by 15%."

Oh God don't remind me 5.4 BrM with the flat 10% damage reduction. That's why they call it the emerald nightmare isn't it? We are the emerald coloured class and it's going to be our nightmare.

Holy shit guys has anyone else noticed SEF is FIXED? My clones are casting FoF on the move immediately from summoning all the time right now.