Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    It is still bugged, people has been linking guild armories that shows that members are stilll getting multiple legendaries in a matter of hours. This is ~8+ hours after the "hotfix".
    For example: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/illidan/Limit/news
    Check the hunter "Cnin".
    That just makes it even worse. But still, even IF they fix the actual bug the damage that it caused will be something that Blizzard will have to deal with for years to come. Untill the next expantion more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Yes they can, leave it as is. simple as that. Let people get their 2 legendaries. Don't go "i-its okay guys" this is completely unfair and bullshit.
    They screwed the Legendary ring in WoD too... remember how some peeps was able to get thier first upgrade like 2 weeks before others?

Blizz is a Honeybadger... and HB don;t give a fuu..

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    They screwed the Legendary ring in WoD too... remember how some peeps was able to get thier first upgrade like 2 weeks before others?

But that's not nearly on the same scale like the shit that's going on right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post

2 weeks is one thing, with this system you could end up being 2 legendaries behind for the rest of the expantion. It's not at all the same thing.

Deleted
    They were never reluctant to take away things that were earned via bugs, so this shouldn't be any different.

Just take away their 2nd legendary, that simple, those saying it isn't fair, well I don't care, I don't think it's fair to others either.

Aaaand just like that Legion is completed - you either won the game by getting legendary (and then if you played - you got another one or two) or you lost the game - didn't got a legendary. Well, I lost the game. Oh well. See you in game after 2 years when next expansion hits.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Wow didn't expect this. This is pretty huge for lucky raiders that got 2 of them. It's going to be a big advantage being able to equip two of them the moment they finish the research for it.

I love how the absolute retards of these forums kept saying "it's rng" and half abuses because someone thought there was something off with the droprate. Man, i wish people would learn and start using their brain when presented with the most suspicious of scenarios.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Meh they fucked up with the legendaries before this bug was even discovered. Turning the strongest items in-game into a fucking lottery is beyond retarded in the first place.

Deleted
    How the fk can thing like this get under the radar after having Legion beta for such long time. I know we will sound like crybabies to Blizzard but its really really unfair. There is a chance some of us won't see legendary for next month or two maybe even more, and some ppl will have already 2 equipped before you even get your first one. Why did they even implemented stuff like this, and not work enough on it to prevent such bugs like this one. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by spajdr View Post
    I'm happy for you mate, but getting something because of bug, i'm not sure if i would want that, but as long you are happy ... that's what matters :-)
    I got mine AFTER the fix though :P. And it was my first one, so it's not like I was benefiting from the bug in the first place, since that applied only to the people who had already gotten one ^^.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    The sensible thing would be to fix it and retroactively correct their internal "player karma" to the correct value. So players that have received 3 legendaries already would sit at a way below zero bad lucky protection coefficient and thus on average have to wait a long long time for the 4th legendary.
    I will start by saying i have zero legendaries.
    What you are proposing would be unfair as hell, because there would be a huge difference between the ones that got their BIS legendary among those legs they got, and the ones that did not

Sigh... I'm one of those sad people who had one dropped but not enough time to get a second. And now this.

Deleted
    They didn't fix dogshit, there are still people with 3 legendaries in the SPAN OF 4 FUCKING HOURS. And people who didn't have one still don't got theirs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    I will start by saying i have zero legendaries.
    What you are proposing would be unfair as hell, because there would be a huge difference between the ones that got their BIS legendary among those legs they got, and the ones that did not
    Simple, just disable all legendaries for 3 months, there is noway to make it fair for people who haven't got theirs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    If you didn't receive your first Legendary yet, the bug wasn't a cause for that, so it's still "fair". Only thing that wasn't, was people with a Legendary having a higher chance to receive another one.
    How can you possibly know that?

The catchup mechanic was clearly bugged.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    I love how the absolute retards of these forums kept saying "it's rng" and half abuses because someone thought there was something off with the droprate. Man, i wish people would learn and start using their brain when presented with the most suspicious of scenarios.
    This forum has an insane amount of hardcore fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Flabberly View Post
    Sigh... I'm one of those sad people who had one dropped but not enough time to get a second. And now this.
    Having a single legendary dropped for you is already incredibly lucky, stop complaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to see there's a reason NOT to come back to the game... to be honest I am amazed at the fact that I do not miss the game at all really. Haven't played since last december or so and never looked back (the reason I quit was Legion, it just did not appeal to me (plus the no flying crap again)).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goxicity View Post
    How the fk can thing like this get under the radar after having Legion beta for such long time. I know we will sound like crybabies to Blizzard but its really really unfair. There is a chance some of us won't see legendary for next month or two maybe even more, and some ppl will have already 2 equipped before you even get your first one. Why did they even implemented stuff like this, and not work enough on it to prevent such bugs like this one. -.-
    Legendaries could be bought during many phases of the beta from a vendor, so people could test them and give feedback about them. With that system in place, it's very likely something like this can remain unnoticed.

On another note: Did this affect so many people? I don't know, the legendary droprate seems to be that low to begin with that a very very small percentage of the playerbase even has one. E.g. we usually have 50+ people online every evening in my guild, and usually 20+ except during the night - for example right now, 13:30 on a workday, there are 21 people online. Many are already farming mythic instances, doing emissary quests every day, and only one player got one legendary. Looking at my playtime (7d at 110... damn, when did I get that -.-) and taking it as an average, while taking the lower number of players online, that would equal 140 days /played for one legendary on average. That's more time ingame than the average player spends during a whole addon.
    Last edited by mmoc48c29aaf6e; 2016-09-16 at 11:34 AM.

Best solution for the time being is to disable the legendary effects for the time being, though at minimum the second legendary (i.e. block the final research) until those not benefiting from the bug caught up.

10+ Year Old Account
    btw.... just wondering, appraently the bug was that ppl that already had a legendary would receive a better droprate? Then why not reverse it and make it a bit better for peopl ethat have not even one yet and lower it for the following... that would even it out/level the playfield a bit wouldn't it?