Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    so guys i was thinking, the artifacts are relate-able to the spec from what we've gathered. however balance is a combination of all of them. what if you have to collect all of the other hidden appearances before you can collect balance. just an idea but has anyone managed this?

Had a weird thought, but DM:E might not be a bad place to look. Strange location indeed, but DM is known for it's books and it's easternmost wing having a bunch of growth over it. If Blizzard's willing to go into the old world like they did for ret, maybe they'd throw a reference in there?
    Also, has anyone tried walking up to the tree in treaunt form? Maybe that would make the difference.
    Also, the Dreamweavers Revered toy might not be a bad lead either- perhaps if you put it in that little sanctuary it could do something unique.

I went to Dire Maul the other day looking for books. Sadly I couldn't find any books, so at this point without the seed being in my bag nothing was interactive for me. I didn't try approaching the boss as a treant.

Deleted
    Just a question, have anyone read through the artifact lore that has been dug up on WoWhead, it mentions a lot of information regarding duskwood and karazhan area. Maybe some worgens at that place to?

- - - Updated - - -

Just an update, I have read through the artifact lore and went to the Roland's Doom, and something interesting happened. A soil on the in the cave was clickable and spawned a night-elf, which said some stuff. http://imgur.com/a/fTA5z

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatminator View Post
    Just a question, have anyone read through the artifact lore that has been dug up on WoWhead, it mentions a lot of information regarding duskwood and karazhan area. Maybe some worgens at that place to?

- - - Updated - - -

Just an update, I have read through the artifact lore and went to the Roland's Doom, and something interesting happened. A soil on the in the cave was clickable and spawned a night-elf, which said some stuff. http://imgur.com/a/fTA5z
    This was in the game since Cataclysm, nothing has changed here. It may have stuff to do with the Scynthe but I doubt this is relevant to the hidden appearance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalsen View Post
    This was in the game since Cataclysm, nothing has changed here. It may have stuff to do with the Scynthe but I doubt this is relevant to the hidden appearance.
    Yeah, i guess so, just want to exclude as much as possible.

This may be nothing, but there is an Ancient Protector looking out over the coastline behind the Dreamway.

The direction he is looking exactly matches the skull of a sunken Dragon skeleton WAY out into Fatigue.

I've been unable to get there or check for anything because of Fatigue damage though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanic View Post
    This may be nothing, but there is an Ancient Protector looking out over the coastline behind the Dreamway.

The direction he is looking exactly matches the skull of a sunken Dragon skeleton WAY out into Fatigue.

I've been unable to get there or check for anything because of Fatigue damage though.
    I noticed him the other day and assumed he was there to prevent non-druids getting into the grove as they apply the sleep and teleport away spell to non-druids. Interesting point though, thanks for sharing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanic View Post

I tried getting there other day noticed it myself when swimming around. Couldn't manage it with Water Walking mount perhaps need to glide there. I'll try later after work
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

Deleted
    Maybe this has already been discussed, but I just got revered with the Dreamwalkers and bought the moonfeather statue toy; it has a 24H cooldown and only spawns a small moonkin statue. The description is pretty weird too : "Place the Moonfeather Statue on the ground. What's the worst that could happen?". Has this been looked into?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimiks View Post
    Maybe this has already been discussed, but I just got revered with the Dreamwalkers and bought the moonfeather statue toy; it has a 24H cooldown and only spawns a small moonkin statue. The description is pretty weird too : "Place the Moonfeather Statue on the ground. What's the worst that could happen?". Has this been looked into?
    If you stand next to it Nimiks you get a buff that changes over time. I'm not sure it could have something to do with it :P lets us know if you find anything as I'm not quite revered yet and grats
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Neetz View Post
    If you stand next to it Nimiks you get a buff that changes over time. I'm not sure it could have something to do with it :P lets us know if you find anything as I'm not quite revered yet and grats
    Yes, I read the changes are quite entertaining. :P I've not used mine yet. Annoying it has such a long cooldown. :c

Deleted
    I've used it before I read the wowhead comments, and found the actual statue its based on during a world quest a few minutes later. I'll try to use it in front of the statue tomorrow I guess, it's worth a try :P

I've been sitting on this info for a few days now but haven't had any luck making anything of it, so maybe you folks will:

There are Sylvan Owls around the northern part of Val'Sharah (to the east of Shala'drassil) that are perched on various items. One is near a hut with a note saying something about retuning the woodlands to harmony (At work, no coords. Sorry!). If you cast wrath near these perched owls while specced balance they will hover for a moment and then land again. Any other spell or spec and there is no reaction. (Note: Don't attack the Owl. Attack a NPC near by such as a bear to see the owl react. Attacking the owl just kills it...). There are also owls near Aviana in High Mountain that react the same way.

This hut is also near one of the two worgen that cannot be cleansed. Perhaps he lives there?

Quote Originally Posted by Mahaa134 View Post
    I've been sitting on this info for a few days now but haven't had any luck making anything of it, so maybe you folks will:

There are Sylvan Owls around the northern part of Val'Sharah (to the east of Shala'drassil) that are perched on various items. One is near a hut with a note saying something about retuning the woodlands to harmony (At work, no coords. Sorry!). If you cast wrath near these perched owls while specced balance they will hover for a moment and then land again. Any other spell or spec and there is no reaction. (Note: Don't attack the Owl. Attack a NPC near by such as a bear to see the owl react. Attacking the owl just kills it...). There are also owls near Aviana in High Mountain that react the same way.

This hut is also near one of the two worgen that cannot be cleansed. Perhaps he lives there?
    Found a plaque at 72.5, 44.6

"Enter those of formidable power and discipline. You shall be tested.".

Can confirm the owls jump when you wrath other mobs, spooky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahaa134 View Post

Ooo I've noticed those owls around (I love owls xD). I shall have a closer look next time I'm in Val'sharah. I've seen the notice about returning the forest to harmony but not the one facerollin saw. o:

If these aren't linked to the balance hidden appearance, it may be linked to the second hidden resto one as that has an owl on the top of it. o: Though the other stuff related to it may not work until Nighthold as many of the second skins seem to be linked to that content patch based on the themes of the weapon skins.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Iceheart View Post
    Ooo I've noticed those owls around (I love owls xD). I shall have a closer look next time I'm in Val'sharah. I've seen the notice about returning the forest to harmony but not the one facerollin saw. o:

If these aren't linked to the balance hidden appearance, it may be linked to the second hidden resto one as that has an owl on the top of it. o: Though the other stuff related to it may not work until Nighthold as many of the second skins seem to be linked to that content patch based on the themes of the weapon skins.
    Unrelated but... HOORAY another owl lover, it's a big part of why I'm a moonkin and a bear, my two favourite animals!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilnezhara View Post
    Unrelated but... HOORAY another owl lover, it's a big part of why I'm a moonkin and a bear, my two favourite animals!
    Haha so true! It's a big part of why I play moonkin too. xD I was so happy about the owl flight form glyph. xD I'm definitely going to need to get the owlcat form for feral, even though I don't play feral often, because it is owl related. haha.

On a related note, has anyone seen any more of the notices on the night elf houses around Val'sharah?

Found a note on a door with one of the owls next to it that says "If you seek me, I am giving aid to our woodlands. I shall return when they are on the path of harmony once again." at 71.35, 42.55 in Val'sharah.

http://i.imgur.com/TMchh4o.jpg?1

Edit: just noticed others found this too

- - - Updated - - -

I just found a house at 64, 45 with several more notes on the ground leading inside to a note on the desk. They are written is some odd language, maybe try reading them on a night elf?

http://imgur.com/a/67p3G

Quote Originally Posted by Vladrek View Post
    I just found a house at 64, 45 with several more notes on the ground leading inside to a note on the desk. They are written is some odd language, maybe try reading them on a night elf?
    Decided to go check it out. It's creepy but I don't know if this is anything. Anyway here is what it translates too.

imgur.com/a/cTzAr

Can't post links yet.