Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well, it is a mythic (weekly lock out), so there isn't any other way I'll get to do it. I don't have access to healers or tanks.
    I pug mythics all the time with a whole group of ppl i don't know.

Being five man and mythic only I'll most likely only do the place once anyways, high gear or not..

10+ Year Old Account
    I've avoided anything with the words "Mythic" or "Challenge" in them since they were introduced. Karazhan won't change that.

Deleted
    850 but with mini 'tier' sets

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds fine to me. More stuff to kill thats hopefully harder than what the current ez mythics are. + It can TF to higher ilvl, + its mythic. Win/win for me and my friends.

Well, it is a mythic (weekly lock out), so there isn't any other way I'll get to do it. I don't have access to healers or tanks.
    Hence why the Pre-made Group finder exists?

How can you not have access to tanks or healers? It's literally never been easier in the entire history of the game, would you rather go back to trade chat spam?

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    I've avoided anything with the words "Mythic" or "Challenge" in them since they were introduced. Karazhan won't change that.
    Why? Challenge modes in MOP were tons of fun and Mythics are what heroics should be.
    Last edited by IKT; 2016-09-16 at 05:08 AM.

Its incentive enough if they put a 400 base ArP

10+ Year Old Account
    they might as well make it 9001 so we can go full super saiyan and kill freezer a 100th time
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    Why? Challenge modes in MOP were tons of fun and Mythics are what heroics should be.
    I'm just not interested. I play to enjoy myself and dungeons stress me. Besides, seen it on Normal, don't need to see it on Mythic.

Personally, I'd rather just solo the things myself, but game mechanics won't let me do that. So I avoid them. Haven't even run most of the normal dungeons yet, let alone the Heroics.

I don't complain about it though. Only a dumbass complains about group content designed for the group portion of a heavily group game.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    I pug mythics all the time with a whole group of ppl i don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Mythics are really just old heroics sans the ability to easily sign up to them from anywhere in the world. Especially now that it is nigh on impossible to not outgear them after a couple of world quests/heroics.

Kara is enough incentive to do Kara.

Yesterday I got me an iLevel 845 hood. All I had to do was click on some squirrels and nuts on the ground, taking less than 5 minutes. How rewarding do dungeons - and even more so resource intensive class hall items - feel after that?

Deleted
    Prolly will do 1-2 achi runs then jsut queue for mounts. 850 is shit even as NM raider, most people will have 870+ at the moment KZ shows up. Nice catch-up for alts tho.

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    What will stop me from going there is not the lack of incentives, it's the fact that it's Mythic-Only.
    Well then you're only limiting yourself. But hey, do what's fun for you.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandgato View Post
    All Mythic dungeons can, in fact anything that rewards ILEVEL+ has a chance of titanforging up to 895.
    All dungeons that award lvl 100 gear, so 805 could potentially be 895. Even tho the chance of you shouting "Grumpymuppet is the greatest" while a chinese on the other side of the world says the same thing while holding a umbrella in the air and getting struck by the lightning .... twice in a row is higher.

Mythics are fine, getting into them - that's the problem.
    I'm having little trouble getting into mythics.

Of course, I'm in a fairly casual guild that has Mythic Night scheduled two nights a week, with other in-guild pickup runs happening at other times.

It feels good to give surplus drops to other guild members.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    and I guess from the Blizzard end it's a fear of the Cataclysm heroics issue?
    Bingo (especially after Proving Grounds failed to be a net help in WoD.)
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ainyan View Post
    Do you really want to try to do a 9-boss mini-raid with an LFD group?
    If it was a given option...yes.

If NM+ Raiding was queable as well (With fixed loot rules) I would do that as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If it was a given option...yes.

If NM+ Raiding was queable as well (With fixed loot rules) I would do that as well.
    Thankfully, neither are a 'thing'.

Hopefully they stay that way.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    850 ilvl is complete and utter trash, what? Are they serious?
    Normal mode raid requires barely any working brain cells and gives the same ilvl, this is 100% unacceptable. Bait and switch to the extreme. They advertise huge focus on 5 mans and then the expac ends up being raid or die again.

I guess they got our money, so it's all they care about.
    Mythic 5 mans are easier than normal raiding, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    Thankfully, neither are a 'thing'.

Hopefully they stay that way.
    Why? Just because it's better to have to manually form a group and run to the instance? They are not challenging enough to warrant the exclusion.