What's the best way to track Artifact knowledge research over alts?

Anyone who is leveling alts or has many already

what are you doing to track this? Just checking the tab on each individual character?

Deleted
    Uhm, yeah. You have 5 days to start a new one without losing time. Not too hard to log in every few days. Don't think I really need a tracker for that.

Deleted
    @Danshot: Set up an alarm in your Smartphone calendar, that should do the trick

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Relevant but not on topic:

Can someone confirm that learning AK is faster on alts that say dinged 110 today for example? Like you get AK 1 after 1 day or something?
    No, still 5 days regardless if main/alt and regardless of when you dinged 110

But as the expansion goes it'll progressively take lower amount of time to complete a research

Edit: from start of beta to launch it went from 5days/ak to 2days/ak to give you a rough idea

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiphess View Post
    No, still 5 days regardless if main/alt and regardless of when you dinged 110

But as the expansion goes it'll progressively take lower amount of time to complete a research

Edit: from start of beta to launch it went from 5days/ak to 2days/ak to give you a rough idea
    Actually, both my warr and my DH had 4d workorders for first AK at least. Dh dinged yesterday, warr about a week ago. Main dinged on release and had 5d.

Quote Originally Posted by Murbs View Post
    Actually, both my warr and my DH had 4d workorders for first AK at least. Dh dinged yesterday, warr about a week ago. Main dinged on release and had 5d.
    AFAIK your 1st AK is 4 day anything after is 5 until catch up mechanics are implemented to make it quicker

Quote Originally Posted by Murbs View Post
    You prob just saw it as 4 days when it was actually 4days 23h 59min, i also see 4 days but when i check my order's report it says 4d 23h when i hover it