10+ Year Old Account

Ordens Hall Follower

Hi,

im just curious in wich follower do you use aktiv for the "best" combinations

In my case i dont know if it good or not, but so far i had no problems with the missions. (All are Rare with ~765 ilvl)
    I am using:
    - Rexxar
    - Hemet
    - Emmarel
    - Addie
    - Halduron

maybe somebody did even read wich Combination is for all known Quest so far "the best".

Quote Originally Posted by Aneri View Post
    Hi,

im just curious in wich follower do you use aktiv for the "best" combinations

In my case i dont know if it good or not, but so far i had no problems with the missions. (All are Rare with ~765 ilvl)
    I am using:
    - Rexxar
    - Hemet
    - Emmarel
    - Addie
    - Halduron

maybe somebody did even read wich Combination is for all known Quest so far "the best".
    Check this link. It is from reddit topic.
    http://imgur.com/a/LpnDy
    Every time you say "I don't believe in fearies" one of them dies...

10+ Year Old Account
    wow, what a nice data sheet!

for all other a summary to the question, wich combo is the most recommend: (what the data sheet says)

- Hillaire (BM)
    - Emmarel (BM)
    - Addie (SV)
    - Hemet (MM)
    - Loren (MM)
    Last edited by Aneri; 2016-09-15 at 12:16 PM.

Deleted
    Not sure if this is really the best thing to do, I'm more interested in what Counters are for "no Bonus loot" and "Increased Mission Duration" and "kills minions/followers".
    Countering those is barely adding anything to the % chance and I don't really care about longer missions or losing archers/trackers. I would love to always counter that "no Bonus loot" stuff though.

Because Bonus loot is actually important compared to countering everything. I believe the only important thing to counter is the first and sometimes second traits. And these are countered by class, not specials.

Personally I found that reddit link only semi useful. I've gotten by far the best coverage on modifiers/success with Hemet/Haluan/Rexxar/Blake/Emmarel.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    Personally I found that reddit link only semi useful. I've gotten by far the best coverage on modifiers/success with Hemet/Haluan/Rexxar/Blake/Emmarel.
    I believe the setup from link is optimal later on. Sadly but Rexxar is useless. If you sent him with troops for bonus, you sacrafice 4 potential equipment slots from 2 other champs.
    Halduron is not optimal, Hemet already does what Halduron do and even better. This is why you should add Loren and 2nd marksman for +15% from T1 troop assistance bonus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sultangurde View Post
    I believe the setup from link is optimal later on. Sadly but Rexxar is useless. If you sent him with troops for bonus, you sacrafice 4 potential equipment slots from 2 other champs.
    Halduron is not optimal, Hemet already does what Halduron do and even better. This is why you should add Loren and 2nd marksman for +15% from T1 troop assistance bonus.
    Rexxar is indeed pretty bad, but why Loren over Halduron?
    Halduron counters Hazards and has a *Bonus* (not counter) against minions, Hemet counters Minions - so they have synergy.
    Loren is bad because he needs archers to be good, but archers are strictly worse than Trackers, no matter what. Even if you use 4x +10% equipment. You are better off using 4x 20% from long/short missions. If the missions requires you to counter minions and spells, you pick blake, and a tracker. Which is a 45% increase (30% tracker 15% blake bonus) and if the mission has a Minion, which Hemet is good against, the tracker will add another 15% due to the 4th Order Hall building. Blake and Trackers are too good to give up on imho. Archers are pretty useless on the other hand.

You could say Blake is an upgraded version of Loren... and synergies extremely well with both Hemet and Hilaire if you choose to take her (which is inferior to Halduron imho)
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-09-16 at 08:47 AM.

Hemet is boss.
    Addie's reduction of duration is good and you need a SV because fuck Rexxar.
    Hilaire + Emmarel is crazy good combo because they have a bonus on everything together. (no counter on spell but still a bonus nonetheless)
    Since you have already two BM, taking Blake is bad.
    Last choice : Halduron or Loren...go Loren because bonus on troops and also fuck this Belf in T5 with an ugly ass crossbow.
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2016-09-16 at 09:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Hemet is boss.
    Addie's reduction of duration is good and you need a SV because fuck Rexxar.
    Hilaire + Emmarel is crazy good combo because they have a bonus on everything together. (no counter on spell but still a bonus nonetheless)
    Since you have already two BM, taking Blake is bad.
    Last choice : Halduron or Loren...go Loren because bonus on troops and also fuck this Belf in T5 with an ugly ass crossbow.

Why would you go for T1 troop bonus though. Even with the bonus, they are weaker than Trackers. Only with the +20% bonus item/s, they are better. Since Trackers yield + 45% bonus on Minion missions, and +60% on Minion missions with Blake. If you use Hilaire (+15) + Blake (+15) + Tracker, you get the same % chance as you'd get from using a Hilaire (+15) + Emmarel (+15) + Tracker combo. but Blake is more versatile overall.

I'd rather give up on Hilaire, because she's useless if you don't add another BM to the mission, which means you can only send her with 1 other champion. On top of that, our best Champion, Hemet, counters the same thing as her, so if there is a mission you really want to beat, you'd go with Hemet anyway.
    And even if Hemet is on a mission already and that mission you want to clear has a minion, you could send Halduron + Blake+ Tracker and get +15,+30,+15 on top of countering 2/3 + having the flat 30% bonus from the Tracker, while only using 2 champs. Which means you get over a 100% anyway.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-09-16 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Rexxar is indeed pretty bad, but why Loren over Halduron?
    Halduron counters Hazards and has a *Bonus* (not counter) against minions, Hemet counters Minions - so they have synergy.
    Loren is bad because he needs archers to be good, but archers are strictly worse than Trackers, no matter what. Even if you use 4x +10% equipment. You are better off using 4x 20% from long/short missions. If the missions requires you to counter minions and spells, you pick blake, and a tracker. Which is a 45% increase (30% tracker 15% blake bonus) and if the mission has a Minion, which Hemet is good against, the tracker will add another 15% due to the 4th Order Hall building. Blake and Trackers are too good to give up on imho. Archers are pretty useless on the other hand.

You could say Blake is an upgraded version of Loren... and synergies extremely well with both Hemet and Hilaire if you choose to take her (which is inferior to Halduron imho)
    It is the matter of choice, either take Keen eye (+5% to all missions from trackers) and Loren, or Wild Calling (+15% success vs missions with minions) and trackers.
    Also there are 3 archers and only 2 pathfinders, so if you want to roll 3 missions all the time this +1 extra archer is pretty ok, because it reduces downtime.
    Simple you dont have to wait 30 min to produce new archer (3x3 is 9 and this 1 extra archer lets me run next mission without waiting).
    Last edited by sultangurde; 2016-09-16 at 01:15 PM.

Deleted
    Not sure how the companion app works with creating troops, but I rarely use all my troops at once which means I always have some ready for missions. Trackers last 3 missions instead of two too.
    The extra archer doesn't allow you to run more missions either, because they are only worthwhile with Loren. And with Loren, they are still weaker than a Tracker + Random Hero (doesn't have to be blake) that counters something.
    It's not like you can't use Archers to fill free slots.
    And it's very rare (basically never) that you want to run a Mission with Loren + 2 Archers..
    1 Tracker is basically enough to always run with Blake, just as 1 Archer is enough to always run with Loren. Whether you can build 2, 3, 4, or 5 doesn't matter at all. The only benefit archers enjoy is that item that gives them +10% chance (maybe there is a rare/epic version that buffs them by 20%?). But there is better equipment than that. (stopwatch, hiking, flask)

The only thing Loren does is the following:
    He transforms 1 Archer to 1 Tracker and nothing else. That's weak as fuck imho. Especially if you use the Tracker building (I see no reason why you would pick the other one). You might as well use Rexxar.
    I guess the only way to truely make him usefull is if you give him all the +% Archer items and run missions with 2 archers... which means he can't be used to counter or help other champs (Rexxar 2.0), or is weaker than Blake who uses duration +% based items. That way, Loren can achieve 100%-150% on Marksman missions at least. Which is cool, but overall ... - meh.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-09-16 at 12:44 PM.

Need to check it in application, but in the end those 2 setups are really close and a lot depends of champions equipment you currently have.
    I have gear boosting archers so i go with loren, maybe switch in the future.

Deleted
    I guess...

if there were ways for archers/trackers to *counter* something, it would be more interesting imho.
    You can't send a champion with 2 Archers/Trackers, because that's like adding a negative ability along the lines of "this champion can't get extra loot", "This champion has 50% increased mission time", "This champion kills all troops sent on the same mission as him". 1 Champ can't counter enough stuff, which is why you can't send 2 troop units with them, which means T1 troops are basically useless and it's the very reason why Rexxar is absolutely trash´:/ ~ because they are weaker, no matter what you do.

@KrayZee
    For some reason i cant edit posts on my laptop. Also after this discussion i am leaning towards Your setup.

Ok 1 question, that redit link says that Hemet counters alls marks/beast/surv missions but i dont see any ability like that on him.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    @makak: It was nerfed a little while back, but he is still good

Only problem I have with this "optimal" setup is that I seem to be in constant need of a "tiger icon" (aspect?) follower to join my group, since I only have 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Sazda View Post
    @makak: It was nerfed a little while back, but he is still good

Only problem I have with this "optimal" setup is that I seem to be in constant need of a "tiger icon" (aspect?) follower to join my group, since I only have 1.
    There are only 5 slots for champions. Just like you can't have 2 followers each of marksmanship, beast mastery, and survival, you can't have 2 followers that counter each of minions, spells, and hazards.
    Dibbler <Electric Sheep> - Mythic raiding 7/7, 2/3, 10 hours/week

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

Deleted
    You can however get followers that have a bonus against spells and minions, but there is no follower that has a bonus against hazard afaik.