Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethanor View Post
    i'd rather see them fixing our golden traits tbh ...

fury has more mechanical issues than just numbers at this point.

- juggernaut being unrealistic and just a bad design (it sounds good on paper, but 99 stacks is retarded)
    - odyns champ procing way too little, even after the buff ... it NEEDS to go back to rppm, OR they change it so that every rampage reduces all cds for 2s for example... make it something static, we have enough rng as it is
    - rage proccing even less than odyns and it also got nerfed from 5%/stack to 3%/stack

FS is also a big candidate for changes... either let WW and Execute proc TfB to fix our problems during sustained aoe and execute or just bake the +crit back into BT and retune FS so it does more dmg than ww on single-target and keep it purely as a single-target filler

those are the changes i think would be best ... if numbers are still off, adjust them, but as said before: numbers arent really our big problem.

one more thing: something needs to change with the 30% dmg taken... its SOOOO annoying for anything open-world related. if you dont have cds ready, you cant pull anything more than 2 mobs and even then depending on mob-hp you leave combat with <50% hp and have no way of regaining it without food or multi-charge (IF you took that talent)
    Gospel truth.

It would maybe be funny if every single one of these comments wasn't mentioned every single day for the last nine months on the beta forums, and blizzard couldn't fix a single fucking one.

Wildly incompetent. And coming off WoD warrior design too. They should be embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Out of curiosity what would be an ideal way to buff fury?
    Give us the fire mage treatment, every % of crit above 100% during BC is transferred to mastery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsuna View Post
    The increased damage taken is completely irrelevant for raiding though, its solo content where it really screws you.
    If they tune for raids, forget about any changes to that pointless mechanic.
    Can't tell if troll or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irontouch View Post
    Can't tell if troll or not.
    Then maybe you should read about it some more
    For raiding it really isn't that big of a deal, the extra HP will compensate for the increased damage taken when you have someone healing you (which is pretty much always the case in a raid situation).
    Just like I said, its super retarded for solo content.

Do the people complaining about extra damage taken thought about making a /cancelaura macro ? Just press it and don't press bt for the duration of the mechanic. You take 100% damage and have a bigger health pool than all other dps classes.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I have an ilevel of 822 on my Warrior, is there anywhere I can find out my expected output of dps?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    Do the people complaining about extra damage taken thought about making a /cancelaura macro ? Just press it and don't press bt for the duration of the mechanic. You take 100% damage and have a bigger health pool than all other dps classes.
    You haven't been able to cancel Enrage since Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    You haven't been able to cancel Enrage since Cata.
    well fuck me then, I read about it somewhere around here.

I guess we can RIOT now.

Deleted
    No tuning hotfix before the raid boys. Apparently they don't have enough DATA to do the balance, but I wonder how they had enough data on Legion Beta when they nerfed fury warriors in like last 3 builds. Isn't that funny. Sorry for my tilt

10+ Year Old Account
    Knowing Blizzard, they will probably further nerf Fury after reviewing the data. Sodomizing Warriors has always been one of Blizz' favorite pastimes. Looking for ways to further cripple this class in at least one aspect is an aphrodisiac to the designers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawm View Post
    Knowing Blizzard, they will probably further nerf Fury after reviewing the data. Sodomizing Warriors has always been one of Blizz' favorite pastimes. Looking for ways to further cripple this class in at least one aspect is an aphrodisiac to the designers.
    I had a good laugh at this, it's sadly true though. After the first two big nerfs on Beta I thought they surely couldn't nerf them anymore but I was wrong. I'm expecting a nerf in the next few weeks even though the spec really needs some love.
    I remember you... In the mountains

Quote Originally Posted by Tawm View Post
    Yes, because Warriors haven't arguably been probably one of the top 3 classes in the game for PVE and PVP for it's entire history amirite? Until the end of TBC, the Devs literally admitted they allowed Warriors to be overpowered for about 4 years. Since then, they've mostly always been in a good spot, and viable. Cry more.

Also what the fuck is there to complain about? Prot probably the best tank, Arms some of the top, if not top DPS single target. Fury in a good spot. ??????? Some classes are worse off than Warriors i can assure you.
    Last edited by Sarkol; 2016-09-16 at 01:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsuna View Post
    Then maybe you should read about it some more
    For raiding it really isn't that big of a deal, the extra HP will compensate for the increased damage taken when you have someone healing you (which is pretty much always the case in a raid situation).
    Just like I said, its super retarded for solo content.
    Don't imply that I have no idea. You made the statement saying it was completely irrelevant, that is just not true. Currently in fury I have an extra 300k hp and 30% extra damage taken meaning that any damage I take over 1 million (~50% hp) is extra damage that another class wouldn't have taken, It is also now extra healing that needs done. It may not be end of the world stuff but that combined with world content which as you said is ridiculously bad and unnecessary class design.

You can always not enrage yourself right before a big nuke hits you. Yes you'll lose some DPS but so does
    - mage who use Ice Ice Barrier/Block/Invi Sup
    - SP who use Disperse
    - Arms who use Def Stance
    - Hunters who use Aspect of the Turtle
    Etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    You can always not enrage yourself right before a big nuke hits you. Yes you'll lose some DPS but so does
    - mage who use Ice Ice Barrier/Block/Invi Sup
    - SP who use Disperse
    - Arms who use Def Stance
    - Hunters who use Aspect of the Turtle
    Etc.
    Problem is sometimes the biggest things don't always come at once or aren't always predictable. Take for example something like xhul'horac when someone takes a green debuff into purple there is a raid wide burst of damage you might not see coming. (Just a tactic example, Not sure if actual numbers are for that exact example.)

Quote Originally Posted by Irontouch View Post
    Problem is sometimes the biggest things don't always come at once or aren't always predictable. Take for example something like xhul'horac when someone takes a green debuff into purple there is a raid wide burst of damage you might not see coming. (Just a tactic example, Not sure if actual numbers are for that exact example.)
    Sure but those aren't necessarily the most dangerous damage/spells. And you still have Warpaint if you really need it and Enraged Regen which negates the increased damage taken and let's you heal yourself. I really don't see this being a problem except on some extremely rare cases.

From my mythic dungeon experience (I know it's not raids but it's the hardest content so far), I'm usually the last one standing when shit hits the fan. Things like the exploding spiders wreck melees but every other melee will be dead before I am. That's what's important.

Deleted
    I'm not quite sure about furious slash being the last button you want to press. Let's say you rampage and raging blow is on cooldown, after the rampage, I'd rather use furious slash than BT, not only you increase the chance of your next BT to crit, but you also don't risk to clip enrage effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazdinger View Post
    I'm not quite sure about furious slash being the last button you want to press. Let's say you rampage and raging blow is on cooldown, after the rampage, I'd rather use furious slash than BT, not only you increase the chance of your next BT to crit, but you also don't risk to clip enrage effects.
    Partially true, it's nice not clipping enrage but if you don't crit with BT you'll end up spending more time not enraged if you go with FS>BT while enraged so that's why I agree with the FS being the last button you want to press idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazdinger View Post
    Yeah for me FS is higher priority than BT is already enrage.

A typical enrage phase for me would be RB > FS > BT.

Similarly I'll avoid rampaging before last gcd of enrage even if i'm ragecapped.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zivxx View Post
    Partially true, it's nice not clipping enrage but if you don't crit with BT you'll end up spending more time not enraged if you go with FS>BT while enraged so that's why I agree with the FS being the last button you want to press idea.
    With the new stats priority, bt will factor less in our enrage uptime anyway and that's assuming BT crits with 1 fs stack. Whereas here you BT 1 gcd later but with 1 more stack each time thus being that more likely to enrage.