Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Not knowing when flying is coming.

I'm fine with no flying now, and the requirements to get flying. Not knowing is annoying. With WoD we had to wait approximately a year after the expansion was released and with the last patch of the expansion. Blizzard has indicated that it won't be that long in Legion -- yet we've heard that before.

The Broken Isles are pretty incredible. I can't wait to get out and actually see 100% of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    I was 8 short of the 200 fragments I needed then the quest changed on me. Rather annoying that it just vanished.
    Yep I was about 27 off and figured I'd finish tomorrow if one of the world quests was near a dig site and it just vanished on me as well.

Seeing a fellow mage in a Random doing 150k less dps but has a legendary.

The recycled garrison game play. If it wasn't for the app I would have likely abandoned my Order Hall already.

Fucking Mana Crystals

legendary bullcrap

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Wat?

You are literally unique and super strong at the same time.

Super mobile, incredible utility and damage in both ST and AOE.
    Unique in-built gliding function that have no cd and for a melee to have such strong ranged mix-ups is unheard of.
    I'm not following how any of those things are unique to demon hunters. Have you ever played Enhance? Rogues, Warriors, and especially Monks already filled those niches. And I mean... Monks are more mobile than Demon Hunters in just raw distance traveled. I will admit that the gliding function is quite cool but that also seems like a purely aesthetic/quality of life thing.

I'm not like super adamant on this, by the way, but I'm just not seeing it. I know that Death Knights also heavily encroached quite heavily on class balance and homogenization when wotlk was released but they did find their niche eventually and quite well. I would like to see DH go down a similar path but virtually all of their abilities are just copied from other classes and they seem especially redundant when compared to Rogues and Monks.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppered View Post
    Mine would be that when your character is on the area for a world quest, when you try to mouseover on the world map what the objective for that world quest is, the arrow thing that marks your character sometimes blocks the way xS
    DUDE! I was thinking this exact thing when i clicked the thread. Get out of my head!
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    The class order hall quests being gated behind multiple 12 hour follower missions.
    Try being a Warrior. Ours Are gated behind 24 hours mission (class campaign) 3 for the final step.

No legendary drop yet lol.

Hunter specs.

Quote Originally Posted by pingasman82 View Post
    Wow... what a post...

-They have a mobility-focussed playstyle which no other class has (monks don't count, you don't deal damage with roll, nobody cares about the fact that it is a leather user, there never was a balance of cloth-leather-mail-plate and there never will be. And with personal loot, loot tables aren't an issue).
    -Overabundance according to you whom.... you? Nobody cares about that shit. Melee-users might switch over to DH's, but I doubt fans of casters will.
    -All classes exist to make the player feel cool............... hero class merely implies that said class starts at a higher level.
    -Of course the lore and aesthetic are tied to Illidan, he's the first demon hunter and the only real source of fresh (and belf!) DH's... I guess you hate DK's and monks too because their lore is tied to the Lich King and pandaren respectively?
    -How is it any more pointless than any of the other existing classes?
    -You're not stuck with it if you don't play it... somebody is real salty here that the next class wasn't tinker or some unfeasible nonsense

Haven't face-palmed this much since reading a a tennisace thread a while back

Why should it have been a ranged class or a healer? Do you think that if Blizzard made a class with one or both of those traits, current DPS and/or melee people would have switched over to the new class? I don't think so

Why wouldn't range/healers not switch over but the need for melee to switch over was there? As you even stated monks had the Mobility already so just add a new talent/move that did damage while moving and done right? So it wasn't needed. It steps all over monks and rouges and wears the same gear to boot.
    The game needed another ranged healer class that used mail Armor as only hunters and shamans do now it is the least used armor type.
    Now you have monks, rouges, Druids and DH's all needing leather. Another reason they weren't needed.
    I get it you like your dh and I like mine too but it wasn't needed and you know it.

Alts and professions. You have to actively play everything to level your professions. I haven't unlocked the obliterum stuff yet because I barely have enough time to do dungeons/WQ on my main, let alone level and do dungeons on several alts to make the stuff. While I do like that they made professions more engaging, it sucks when you have like 6 toons.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say ancient mana. It's the only annoying thing I've run into so far.

Being locked into a spec for two levels after grabbing your first artifact, only to discover that the changes to it and the other specs make it the weaker of the three for leveling... Shadow Priest, for instance. Leveled as Shadow every expansion since Wrath, and for some reason I can't survive half the encounters I face... wish I'd gone Holy, which is my normal Dungeon and Raid spec. Same with Frost Mage, Frost DK, and WW Monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Icecat View Post
    Demon Hunters. Fulfill no niche that isn't already filled. Already an overabundance of melee. This class exists to make the player feel cool (hero class lololol) and to tie the aesthetic and lore to illidan and the legion. Blizzard once said they cared about mechanics before story, but apparently they didn't feel that way anymore. This class is completely pointless and we're stuck with it forever.
    I guess you haven't played one, or just simply play one wrong. Your movement abilities (dash in, retreat out) are apart of your ROTATION. Making it the most unique of the melee dps classes.

Deleted
    The item set in your class hall is time/rep gated so as to make it completely irrelevant by the time it is unlocked as you will have items that surpass it very quickly.

7+ Year Old Account
    The wardens rep grind is so slow just got to honored with them yesterday hopfully we get some more quests for rep in 7.1
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    I guess you haven't played one, or just simply play one wrong. Your movement abilities (dash in, retreat out) are apart of your ROTATION. Making it the most unique of the melee dps classes.
    That is a good point. I'd like to see Blizzard even push that theme even further in the future.

7+ Year Old Account
    i wish zones other than suramar capped mob level at like 108, frustrating to go back in these zones ive cleared and always be pulling mobs and stuff. it has a very different feel from wow, might not be bad, but it is different.