Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    and nothing of value was lost.

13 and already being criminal scum and pulls a gun that looks real out and aims it at Police. Darwinism at its finest.
    Stereotypical. You're only saying this because hes BLACK. This is a young boy yet again killed by Police Brutuality. He could've been tasered, anything can knock him down without killing him. If he were white, you people wouldn't be saying racist BS like this.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Stereotypical. You're only saying this because hes BLACK. This is a young boy yet again killed by Police Brutuality. He could've been tasered, anything can knock him down without killing him. If he were white, you people wouldn't be saying racist BS like this.
    God I hope your being sarcastic.....

I don't give a dam if hes black,white,blue or a fucken rainbow. He robbed a person and then pointed his weapon at the cops. He got what he deserved.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    You could say you're... "Tyred" of the jokes...

*sunglasses on*

/plays CSI: Miami music
    Because its okay to make fun of killed black children all of a sudden? But when people make a 9/11 commercial with the lightest of humor, everyone loses their fucking minds. America is so fucking backwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    God I hope your being sarcastic.....

I don't give a dam if hes black,white,blue or a fucken rainbow. He robbed a person and then pointed his weapon at the cops. He got what he deserved.
    This police officer regardless of what happened took someone's family member away from them permanently. If someone took your family member away, you'd feel the same way they are right now.

This police officer regardless of what happened took someone's family member away from them permanently. If someone took your family member away, you'd feel the same way they are right now.
    No one in my family is a thug who decided to rob someone at gun point and then point the gun at cops.

Because its okay to make fun of killed black children all of a sudden? But when people make a 9/11 commercial with the lightest of humor, everyone loses their fucking minds. America is so fucking backwards.
    Hey now I laughed at the 9/11 joke.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

yet again killed by Police Brutuality. He could've been tasered, anything can knock him down without killing him. .

Question for you: if you were the police officer, would you risk your life in tasering him when he could have killed you? What if you missed and he killed you? What if it was a real gun? Would you tell the kid to wait while you check to see if it's real first? What if the police offer was your family member? Would you want them to risk their life?

No? That's what I thought.

Put yourself in the police officers situation before being a keyboard hero.

There's a video on how quickly police have to react to others when guns are pulled on them.. it's quite sad how quickly they have to either get shot or shoot.

It's one job I greatly respect and would never want to do.
    Last edited by Herbert; 2016-09-16 at 03:43 PM.

Deleted

tbf, if said family member was a robbing pos who pulled a gun on police.. i dont know how id feel

The police officers have family to, you only live once and it only takes one bullet to never get to see family again, no one would risk that because the gun may be a fake one. They where 100% right in shooting him, maby the kids parents should have tought him not to rob people at gun point and point it at officers?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    Question for you: if you were the police officer, would you risk your life in tasering him when he could have killed you? What if you missed and he killed you? What if it was a real gun? Would you tell the kid to wait while you check to see if it's real first? What if the police offer was your family member? Would you want them to risk their life?

No? That's what I thought.

Put yourself in the police officers situation before being a keyboard hero.

There's a video on how quickly police have to react to others when guns are pulled on them.. it's quite sad how quickly they have to either get shot or shoot.

It's one job I greatly respect and would never want to do.
    Police are supposed to be brave for one so yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    tbf, if said family member was a robbing pos who pulled a gun on police.. i dont know how id feel
    You don't even know this child.

Deleted
    maybe he shouldnt have pulled out a gun fake or not how was the police officer to know. if you dnt wanna attract police attention dnt walk around with a fucking gun and then pull it out on police cos ofc there gonna do something. BLM is racist in itself and is just as bad as feminism and SJW's

Well, that's what happens when you pull out a realistic looking gun.

Doesn't mean shit if it's a BB, if it LOOKS real, then it's a gun. Also, where was this kids parents? Why did he pull out a gun?

I show no remorse as of now. Sorry, not my kid...idk em.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    where does it say he 'aims it at Police'? Stay racist and don't be late for your Trump rally; unless Walmart won't give you time off.

- - - Updated - - -

How someone with 21k troll posts doesn't get banned is interesting to me
    And how someone would show remorse to a kid that pulled a gun on police interests me?

BB gun my ass.

You don't even know this child.
    I know he robbed a store at gun point and then pulled the gun on the cops.

Sooooo Fuckem.

The fuck? See the full article, they didn't shoot em cause he's black! LOL!

Jesus, it's like you people think that being a cop is easy. Look, if the cops were gone for a month, you'd be beggin for em. Pls...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I know he robbed a store at gun point and then pulled the gun on the cops.

Sooooo Fuckem.
    Also, where are his parents? Why did they allow a kid to go out with a gun in the first place? Why would the kid even pull out a gun? Hell, why did he even have a BB gun?

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    why does every shooting need a thread on this forum, its almost standard that someone gets shot in america
    Please don't post thinly veiled nation bashing posts!!

Police are supposed to be brave for one so yes.
    brave not suicidal

Deleted

whats wrong with making fun of criminals? People should make fun of the criminals, not the innocents that are victims of crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    so typical 13 year olds in columbus ohio are criminals, and enjoy sports?
    wanted for questioning in an armed robbery, and pulls what looks like what the police use there out of his waistband, AND aims it at the cops?

crossing this off my list of vacation sites, second poster was right, this is darwinism, even if only half true, say he didn't aim it at the cops and pulled it out to toss it, being called typical behavior...for 13y/o there...is...saddening.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

You still got to ask yourself the question if this would have happened in a country with stricter gun laws.

At least I doubt an officers would pull (and shoot) a gun on a 13 year old thug in any european city, no matter how rotten and ghettoish the area might be.

I admit I don't follow the BLM movement, are they also against guns in general? Or only guns used against blacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Asuperan View Post
    He pulled a gun, with an illegal attachment. No wonder he died. He was stupid.
    Laser sights aren't illegal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Oh yeah I mean how dare I defend criminals with rational arguments like 13 year olds aren't adults and shouldn't be treated like them. That they make shifty decisions because basically they're teens and honestly irrational beings by nature. I mean I got shit for defending a 10 year old murderer I mean sorry I'm not for death penalty for a ten year old.
    So the cops shouldn't have defended themselves from what looked to be a real gun? That IS what you're saying btw. When kids do stupid kid things we spank them. Guess they should have just given him a whoopin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Tyre King, really? I know this is pretty dark but man, some name.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    "Obviously he had no plans to turn around" at 13? Probably not at 13 I mean four years earlier he would have been in the fourth grade. Yeah I mean he probably wasn't considering turning his life around at 13 while in middle school.
    So as long as you are young and currently plan on turning your life around commiting crimes is ok? Pretty sure no one wakes up and decides they want to be a criminal instead of a productive member of society.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.