Deleted
    In the top 2 brawl I ended up having most fun with Mirror Image and Spellslinger. Further research needed to find the third card

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    Let brawls be brawls... FUN!!
    Conceding 10 Brawls in a row to find your counter is also not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    I definitely agree with that. I did it myself just out of spite lol

BUT ... had they made it so you couldn't win more than once with the same deck (and maybe deactivated a few of the extra cheese cards -- like ice block and innervate) ... this could have been fun. Or /more/ fun at least.

I don't know. I don't just understand the modern gamer. I see this brawl and think, "What kind of crazy, fun, weird combos can I surprise people with" ... and then I see the same hands thrown at me. Maybe many of these people are in the "can't beat 'em, join 'em" camp and deserve the benefit of the doubt.

I will say that I just played a few hands and they were all different and new decks. So maybe hope springs eternal?

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Most of my games are against Mill Druids & Imp Locks, both of which I counter. Why is everyone else not running into their intended decks to counter? o.O
    Last edited by Pantalaimon; 2016-09-17 at 01:50 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Most of my games are against Mill Druids & Imp Locks, both of which I counter. Why is everyone else not running into their intended decks to counter? o.O
    Well could be they want to finish some quests. Today I had 2 quests, 5 wins tavern brawl and 5 wins with warlock/shaman. The choice was easy. Of course it could also be they get the best average win rate with those two decks.

Didn't run into a single mill druid mostly warlocks.

Deleted
    Target Dummies + Bolster for life, man. :P

Innervate + Wild Growth + Yogg-Saron is fun.

This Week's Tavern Brawl Is: Randomonium!

"An encounter at the crossroads...under a manastrom! Choose a class, get random cards. Each turn your cards' costs are randomized!"

... Sweet, time to knock out all my dailies really fast.

Won my first game because I think my opponent didn't know that his mana costs also get changed, he started with 2 Worgen Infiltrators. Lost my 2nd game to a pally who played all kind of expensive shit on curve. Then almost lost to a druid who had way better quality cards then me.... but then he hit my face with 8 damage while he also has exactly 8 hp left, and my Eye For An Eye took him out. Still a boring brawl though, I don't see why its the most popular one. The pack had a golden Sunfury Protector atleast.
    Last edited by McNeil; 2016-09-21 at 09:00 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Turn 1 Yshaarj
    Who pulls a second Yshaarj

=/
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Just went against a paladin...

Turn 1 > 7/6 Ogre Legendary
    Turn 2 > Tirion and Ragnaros, Lightlord

Lovely.

This tavern brawl is too random for me. I got my pack and stopped playing.

this tavern brawl was pretty good - good to do the quests with

This Week's Tavern Brawl Is: Boom Bot vs. Annoy-o-Tron!

Two epic robots meet face to face. Sparks will fly, oil will flow! Help decide who reigns supreme... Boom bot or Annoy-o-Tron!

Boombot is still the better hero to play as. The last two games I played (one as each minion) didn't last very long, but what I saw from both games was just that Boombot had more solid minions in the early to mid game to establish board control.

Hmm, that doesn't seem to be the consensus on /r/hearthstone. Not that I'm saying they're incapable being wrong, but how big is your sample size? I remember Annoy-o-Tron being better.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Hmm, that doesn't seem to be the consensus on /r/hearthstone. Not that I'm saying they're incapable being wrong, but how big is your sample size? I remember Annoy-o-Tron being better.
    unfortunate
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Not big enough to make a difference or be noteworthy.

I think Boombot having things like Mechwarper helping to swing into strong 2, 3, & 4 drops does help it a lot though.

possibly one of the most boring taven brawls I have ever seen

Pretty good brawl, to bad I can't complete class dailies though. I found it fun to be playing with GvG cards again, felt like forever since the last time I did. The Annoy-O-Trons hero power seems a lot better than Boom Bots though.