Quote Originally Posted by CloudedInSanity View Post
    To be honest I'm not even sure that tracking Power of the Silver Hand even has any relevance.
    You obviously don't get it.. lol when you heal it build up holy shock number and use it before duration expires, there is a video from a last week I saw some holy paladin tracking PotSH, and kept up with duration some how to keep holy shock number build up then use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post
    You obviously don't get it.. lol when you heal it build up holy shock number and use it before duration expires, there is a video from a last week I saw some holy paladin tracking PotSH, and kept up with duration some how to keep holy shock number build up then use it.
    I obviously do get it. But we always A) Use Holy Shock on CD B) Use Holy Shock on the lowest health person or highest risk to die person in the raid. Therefore having something to track it doesn't really offer you anything.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post
    Fairly sure he gets it, champ. In most cases, outside of extreme ones, you don't necessarily care what the build up is because it doesn't necessarily change the way you play. You can build a couple of fairly rare scenarios where it would be nice, but ultimately it changes nothing other than how large your overheal on a HS is. I think the only reason I'd actually want to know why it proc'd (don't even care about the size) is when Overflowing is the second affix for mythic plus so I don't throw a 5mil HS out during virtue and fuck my entire group.

Apparently Crusader Strike only has one charge on the PTR, can anyone confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by vashter
    about LOH CD reduce in Artifact talent tree, I'm on a verge to level 20 in it, would it be better if i get "Light save" over LOD cd?
    and I would like to know how does Power of silver hand proc often and how to increase holy shock healing it by keeping duration going? if anyone would help me out, thanks.
    I ended up grabbing The Light Saves along the way. I won't be able to pick up the Aura Mastery trait or max out LoH trait by the time EN is released, but given that we are efficient tank healers, I figured it would help more in early progression to have really beefed up FoL/HoLs when we need it. The LoH/AM gold traits are nice but not as potent as The Light Saves, IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    I ended up grabbing The Light Saves along the way. I won't be able to pick up the Aura Mastery trait or max out LoH trait by the time EN is released, but given that we are efficient tank healers, I figured it would help more in early progression to have really beefed up FoL/HoLs when we need it. The LoH/AM gold traits are nice but not as potent as The Light Saves, IMO.
    The Aura Mastery side of our tree is easily the worst side and you really shouldn't have any points in it by the time EN is released. If you did you kinda fucked up.

I happen to think the exact opposite. By the time actual progressions starts, we'll easily be able to farm out any of the few actually useful traits in the tree even if you did go Prot of Tyr second. Making sure your AM is actually useful for progression is probably more helpful as whole to the raid than some of these other shitter traits that don't increase your hps, let alone the raid's for a short period of time. And The Light Saves will be nice in passing (if you even notice the proc), but to prioritize that over Prot of Tyr in a progression setting I think is absolutely insane.
    Last edited by Dorkman; 2016-09-16 at 03:07 PM.

I obviously do get it. But we always A) Use Holy Shock on CD B) Use Holy Shock on the lowest health person or highest risk to die person in the raid. Therefore having something to track it doesn't really offer you anything.
    This. I was wondering why anyone would need to track it. Just seems like extra crap on your screen that you don't need because it doesn't affect how you play in anyway whatsoever.

If you want to track it, go nuts. But it makes no sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    So is there an add-on that tracks how much your Power of the Silver Hand has stored?
    Quote Originally Posted by EzG View Post
    Likely there is a weakaura of it. Probably not a complete addon.
    To be honest I'm not even sure that tracking Power of the Silver Hand even has any relevance.
    In my WeakAuras suite, I have a WA for this:

Code:
    dC00iaGivQCjPkQrHQOtbuzwQK4wsI2fQcdJkCmLQLjv6zOknnGY1OI2MKY3KQQXjvHZbu17ekP7PsXbLeAHOOhkuituOaxuQkBuOsFuOinsvQ6KsvALsQMPkjDtHsTtG8tvknujPwQuf5PqtLsxvOeNvOiERKG7kuv7L8xuvnyqhwWIvj1JPstwfxw0MrPpRugTkXPv1QfQYRfkQztXTfYUL43sz4OYYPQNRKPJCDaBxQ47OQmEjjNhfwVqfVxOGUVqHA)kw7YkmiRiHlHD5rxESZdWegj8i8iRWRB(t6zgCJ5JVXjeuRKcp)kEafx67KcdgJWRB(t6ftH(C7BfldUu4MVbWj86M)KE8JtkqofgCPVtA9)2w6JD7KcuL7oew1TSSRKeO9U9q4FewDZI3lCLg2QBFHeY8wR92yF1(IRvybiY6)TT0VeODHmULLDLKav5UdEfEDZFsFFNTuyFMoXsVdmMAA8XS5pPxOPfoYkKcMSqYkmcWqVSIej88SSVlGHyiRWiad9YksKqFWnLvyeGHEzfjsiBWL(wrwHrag6LvKiH(MjLvyeGHEzfjsixhokyYcjRWiad9YksKiHzvCHYjp6ArcDLvG2LvydGmFjfcQvsHSTcHFCsbc8cp)IZeyyZQiH9SRqxGf1ISzvKqwGIl9Tcpb3uFGdCGdKT5h4FZ(vaZXapTP(ah4ah4ah4ahOP5gmdma4dd8MbgdJLYtveWh45DCMaJ0F3v(RCx1xTIXK(6P7axmEQpWboWboWboWb(S8ma4dvOhX)MBUJZeyK(7gyOCgyaWhQW(E8V5MUoCuZz)GBG0LSm1h4ah4ah4ah4ah4ah4a9jb4ldKAlY)LnEga8HkS3F8bxSo1h4ah4ah4ah4aZYzQpWboWboWboWb(S8S0Obga8HkShFWnq6swM6dCGdCGdCGdCGdCGdCG(Ka8LyDQpWboWboWboWbMLZuFGdCGdmlNPEwot9P(uFQp1N6czCll7kjf3A12bRMtE5Tw3(R5Sh8Ul2kbRhc9523kwgCPqkRIegCPVtA9)2w6JD7KcuL7oe(LN43TfXzskpc0UWQULLDLKavJh7o415UZADDMv6WHtHK)32sVScxCPX07ryxhoQ5SFHaRK)fxAm9EetHLqukS6gFPFGn2bsxYbIVPt6h49HYrOlWIAr8F5pPq6JYJqwaJz5gkIPiHXdyrpldHXO(az7RNegkFuG(wrwHlk4jzfsm4sHC(CLKqoFUssiB4KIeY(LFDrwHedUuiNpxjjKZNRKeYgoPirc)JWQBeE)aVpdMbYSvawc57p0ff3A970jyGbEW7Og47Udw)DfBLo3fY2kKW(QIZNRfFbgclarw)VTL(LaTl8s(BxifxNoQvZPth1CcMtE5TgVDfBLGbEHHZ5PVvcg(j)VTL(LSIeAAHJScPGjlKScJam0lRircxCPRScxFzZKc0UiHCD4OGjlKScJam0lRircppl77cyigYkmcWqVSIej0hCtzfgbyOxwrIe6AcRLScxFzZKcRUIxTIXGEbjsiWk5FXLUIPq2Gl9TIScJam0lRircbwj)UMWAjMc9ntkRWiad9YksKW1hNuwHrag6Lv4Ynlb)3etHuwetHeFzHyW(DsXuiBZtmIcfXuiRjR6V2KIPqUGNyiMcd(SeetHeFzHyiMc56WjMIejs45xXdO4sFNuyWyejqDLvyWL(oP1)BBPp2TtkqvU7qi5)TT0lRWfxAm9Ee21HJAo7xOlWIAr8F5pPq6JYJqGvY)IlnMEpIPWsikfwDJV0pWg7aPl5aX30j9d8(q5iKfWywUHIyks4L83UqceyDfAAHJScPGjlKScJam0lRircppl77cyigYkmcWqVSIej03mPScJam0lRirc56WrbtwizfgbyOxwrIeYgCPVvKvyeGHEzfjsOp4MYkmcWqVSIejs45xCMadKcUX8s4af6ZTVvSm4sHVBRi8lpXVBlIZKuEeODHUTM504RiMcJtRfjqo4bV8k8pcRUr49dSx3wr45xXdO4sFNuyWyeY3FOlceyDfgkFuG(wrwHlk4jzfsm4sHC(CLKqoFUssiB4KIeY(LFDrwHedUuiNpxjjKZNRKeYgoPirclarw)VTL(LaTlsKWoc0oyD3fjba

However, I have also been questioning how useful it is since it usually doesn't change my play style to have that information present. At most, it makes me consider which target to holy shock, as if I have a massive amount of bonus healing built up, I want to maximize it's potential, but still.

- - - Updated - - -

It is basically a free lay on hands every time it procs though, so target choice is a bit more important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkman View Post
    I happen to think the exact opposite. By the time actual progressions starts, we'll easily be able to farm out any of the few actually useful traits in the tree even if you did go Prot of Tyr second. Making sure your AM is actually useful for progression is probably more helpful as whole to the raid than some of these other shitter traits that don't increase your hps, let alone the raid's for a short period of time. And The Light Saves will be nice in passing (if you even notice the proc), but to prioritize that over Prot of Tyr in a progression setting I think is absolutely insane.
    There are a lot of variables in which direction you choose. But spending points to improve our already pretty shitty raid CD over spending points to buff static healing doesn't make sense to me. You'll likely be able to have everything of importance before you hit Cenarius/Xavius in Mythic anyways, so it doesn't really matter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fefina View Post
    This. I was wondering why anyone would need to track it. Just seems like extra crap on your screen that you don't need because it doesn't affect how you play in anyway whatsoever.

If you want to track it, go nuts. But it makes no sense.
    If you did any raid testing you'd know how ridiculously huge that buff can become and it makes sense to hold HS for a few seconds if you've stacked up 500k-1M into it. This whole "use HS on CD" is such a black and white statement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satyric View Post
    If you did any raid testing you'd know how ridiculously huge that buff can become and it makes sense to hold HS for a few seconds if you've stacked up 500k-1M into it. This whole "use HS on CD" is such a black and white statement.
    Yeah, maybe before the nerf. Getting PotSH to 500k implies you just did (in best case scenario) 666k HPS for 7.5 continuous seconds. Assuming you are chain casting Holy Shock.

I'm thinking of switching to my paladin instead of the rogue and will level up the paladin this weekend to check it out. I'll probably end up healing since that is what I'm used to with him. I assume people are picking ret/tank first to level then holy for the 2nd artifact. Are you saving artifact power for the holy weapon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    I'm thinking of switching to my paladin instead of the rogue and will level up the paladin this weekend to check it out. I'll probably end up healing since that is what I'm used to with him. I assume people are picking ret/tank first to level then holy for the 2nd artifact. Are you saving artifact power for the holy weapon?
    I put points in Ret until the Ashes to Ashes golden trait, since it has the most damage impact increase per points spent if you are just using Ret for WQ.

Hey guys! Just got a Mythic Warforged Bottled Hurricane from Eye of Azshara.

Obviously haste is not our strongest stat, but its still worth it for me to use the trinket over a 825 world quest one with Int + Mastery on it?

Basically, is Bottled Hurricane a good Holy Paladin trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    Since artifact power is so darned precious, I've used every single morcel for my holy weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uniqed View Post
    Hey guys! Just got a Mythic Warforged Bottled Hurricane from Eye of Azshara.

Obviously haste is not our strongest stat, but its still worth it for me to use the trinket over a 825 world quest one with Int + Mastery on it?

Basically, is Bottled Hurricane a good Holy Paladin trinket?
    It's sadly pretty bad, and the passive got nerfed from beta as well. You are much better off trying to get a higher ilvl static stat trinket with Int/Crit imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Alextros View Post
    Focused healing is recovery rate, not flat Cooldown reduction,
    So 60% off 10min -> 4min left, then those 4min recovers 40% faster, which then ends up on a 171.4sec CD.
    It seems like Blizzard went out of their way to make that confusing. Why is it necessary to have talents and gear which use inconsistent terminology when describing changes to LoH cooldown? "Reduces the cooldown of X by Y%" effects are already multiplicative, as far as I know. There was no reason for them to describe focused healing in this way. 3/3 Focused Healing could have easily been described as 28.5% CDR.

So I've been running mythics with beacon of virtue and I'm liking it, and I'm wondering if I could use a 'burst rotation' style of healing in raid healing. I read you guys said the main reason not to run bov in raid healing is because of mana, but I'm thinking it might work if we only cast during the bov up time (precast bestow faith, obv), and regen mana whilst we're waiting for it to come back off CD (could always dps in the interim).

This would make us more burst healing rather than a steady flow, but maybe it'll be powerful? Not sure whether it's a viable plan or if it's in the realm of 'nice idea, but the numbers just don't support it' when compared to running light bringer and just maintaining a stream of slow and steady healing.

7+ Year Old Account
    You're not going to want virtue in raids. It's just not going to work out how you want it to with that many people. It's fantastic for mythics, but its usefulness basically ends there.

Quote Originally Posted by Genzen Han View Post
    So I've been running mythics with beacon of virtue and I'm liking it, and I'm wondering if I could use a 'burst rotation' style of healing in raid healing. I read you guys said the main reason not to run bov in raid healing is because of mana, but I'm thinking it might work if we only cast during the bov up time (precast bestow faith, obv), and regen mana whilst we're waiting for it to come back off CD (could always dps in the interim).

This would make us more burst healing rather than a steady flow, but maybe it'll be powerful? Not sure whether it's a viable plan or if it's in the realm of 'nice idea, but the numbers just don't support it' when compared to running light bringer and just maintaining a stream of slow and steady healing.
    Aw. Hey I love it too. But yea in a raid setting I think it's just not going to have the same kind of awesome effect it does in 5 mans. I like your resourcefulness though.

If you make it work by all means, post some logs and make us happy!