Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Horde Anyone loved their Class Order Hall until they played their alt?

My main being an Undead Priest, I thought my order hall looked pretty damned cool.
    Leveling to 110, did a few mythics, my ilvl is now 831.

'Okay', I thought to myself. 'I either finish this Suramar, or level my Warlock.'

Holy disco bongo balls! The Warlock Demonoly quests, Order Hall, EVERYTHING, was astronomically much more impressive than anything they did for the priest.

Anyone else experience that with their class, when they went to level their first alt?

Nope. I've done the intro quests on 7 classes so far and I like all of them. Haven't started leveling alts in earnest yet but I kinda doubt it's gonna be a problem.

Not really. I leveled my paladin first and I really like the paladin class hall. The druid one is not bad at all either.

Well the priest hall is incredibly boring, so every other class you play will have a better home base.

10+ Year Old Account
    The warlock order hall is the worst one. Well as long as you ignore rogues anyway.

Actually the other way around, I like my main's class hall (shaman) better now, after I started leveling my rogue.^^

Rogue class hall really sucks, because it is a pain to move the camera not into the ceiling. Everything is so narrow and you can't see shit without zooming the camera really close.

Now I really like the vast open spaces in the maelstrom much better.

oh and the entrance: for shaman I just click on the portal next to the flighmaster and I'm there, for rogues I have to run halfway around the city, talk to an npc and then run a long hallway until I'm finally in the middle of the hall. Takes much longer and is annoying.
    Last edited by coprax; 2016-09-16 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    The warlock order hall is the worst one. Well as long as you ignore rogues anyway.
    Empowering your weapon with the still-beating heart of a pit lord as a row of felguards give you a military salute isn't exactly what I'd call underwhelming.

I've leveled Shaman->Warlock->Death Knight so far, and I would rate the order halls in that order. Though the Warlock order hall is much closer to the Shaman hall in quality than the DK one is to the Warlock.

Rogue main.. none of the others are anywhere near as awesome, so no.

But yeah, the warlock one is neat, if nothing else.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    It's because of that thing you did that one time. We know. (source)

I've had the opposite reaction so far. At first I didn't really care for the Shaman class hall, however after leveling my Druid and Priest alts, I've come to love the Shaman hall. While it may not be as visually impressive as others, its convenience is unmatched. Everything you need is in a small little area, which you can mount in, so no need to run around the class hall for things. We also get a glowing ball of lava that acts as a fireplace in this little alcove, so it's comfy considering how windy and wet you'd expect it to be.

Everyone is going to have different opinions, y'all. Just because you disliked [class] hall doesn't preclude others liking it.

I've unlocked all 12 halls on my characters; in my opinion, this is how they rank:

1. Warrior
    2. Hunter
    3. Paladin
    4. Rogue
    5(T). The rest except
    12. Acherus
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I main a priest and in my opinion we have the stupidest most uninspired class hall of any class in the game.

Went through DK, then warrior, warlock, priest, DH.

Warrior still my favorite. Bright, cheery looking and open.

Warrior recruiting agents RIGHT NEXT TO TABLE. I hate running around the DK hall to collect up my stuff, get tempted to log into the phone app to just click the "collect" button instead. And warriors get a "teleport" to any new zone. Thought DK would win out in the portal wars (other than mage) since they can go to their class hall at any time, anywhere (out of combat), and portal to Dalaran right there, but the warrior was too much.

Nope, still hate my class hall since day 1 ( im a rogue )
    Priest and Warr class halls are fucking beautiful

Nothing is as bad as DK. Literal reuse of what we already had since LK, except I need to mount up now instead of running super-fast via the Acherus buff. Makes sense lore-wise, but wow.

I only have unlocked the priest order hall so far. But I love the calm in there, tbh...

Funny, most people bashed warrior class hall before launch but now most seem to like it
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I've unlocked all 12 halls on my characters; in my opinion, this is how they rank:

1. Warrior
    Warrior order hall is cool and all, but it has very little to do with warriors. It's Valhalla. We're basically just Odyn's bitches. You don't see very many warriors from WoW lore in there, unlike in most other order halls.

Like someone else somewhere said, everyone else got an order hall except warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Warrior order hall is cool and all, but it has very little to do with warriors. It's Valhalla. We're basically just Odyn's bitches. You don't see very many warriors from WoW lore in there, unlike in most other order halls.

Like someone else somewhere said, everyone else got an order hall except warriors.
    It's EFFING Valhalla. I don't really care if I don't recognize any of the dead when I get there.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Nope. The artwork is impressive. It seems to me that they really tried to make each one unique.

It's like playing a game where a certain attack has a 10 second animation, very cool the first time you see it, by the 1000th time? Not so much.

I have to do a lot of running around and then memorize a bunch of different ones. IMHO the garrisons - in terms of layout and distances - are much superior.

The lock one is overwhelmingly ugly.

From what I've read I'll be checking out my 100 Warrior after I finish up on my Warlock.
    I'll skip the DK to a later date...