Tier 3 appereance for artifact quest

Hello guys i tried to research and asked in trade / general chat but wowhead dosent come up with any information.
    So basically my rogue which has way less progress than my warrior(still completed class hall) got the starting quest for tier 3 appeareance but my warrior dont, is there any way to start it or do i need to do anything special first?

Thanks alot for your help in advance

Deleted
    What do you define as Tier 3 appearance? The Valorous one? If that's the case, then it's the same for all classes. Balance of Power.

Finish order hall campaign, wait around 48hrs, begin quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just takes a bit after you finish your class campaign. I think I got mine 3 days after and am just waiting for emerald nightmare to open

Note: The OP referring to "tier 3" means the third artifact skin, not the gear-set. I suggest using a new label to avoid future confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolow View Post
    Finish order hall campaign, wait around 48hrs, begin quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Just takes a bit after you finish your class campaign. I think I got mine 3 days after and am just waiting for emerald nightmare to open
    Once you complete your order hall campaign, queue for and fight an arena skirmish. When you get back to your order hall, Kalec will be waiting.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Once you complete your order hall campaign, queue for and fight an arena skirmish. When you get back to your order hall, Kalec will be waiting.
    It has nothing to do with arena. A lot of people across many classes have been trying to find the specific trigger, but nothing has been found yet. I'm willing to bet it's just a semi-random occurrence for him to spawn inside the Order Hall after finishing the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It has nothing to do with arena. A lot of people across many classes have been trying to find the specific trigger, but nothing has been found yet. I'm willing to bet it's just a semi-random occurrence for him to spawn inside the Order Hall after finishing the campaign.
    It has nothing to do with it, but it triggers it. I don't know why, but it works.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has nothing to do with it, but it triggers it. I don't know why, but it works.
    Could just be coincidence or are lots of people reporting this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Could just be coincidence or are lots of people reporting this?
    Lots of people reporting it, and I've done it myself. See http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...nts:id=2395355

Deleted
    Note: The OP referring to "tier 3" means the third artifact skin, not the gear-set. I suggest using a new label to avoid future confusion.
    Third artifact skin of which artifact skin? The initial one everyone gets? The upgraded version? I thought by Tier 3 he meant the Valorous ones (Flamereaper, Valormaw, Unbroken Stand), which is from Balance of Power.

I'm not disagreeing that it might lead to it, just stating that it's not the absolute trigger, because it can appear without doing so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Third artifact skin of which artifact skin? The initial one everyone gets? The upgraded version? I thought by Tier 3 he meant the Valorous ones (Flamereaper, Valormaw, Unbroken Stand), which is from Balance of Power.
    Yes, that is what he meant. Skins are appearances not colorations.

My comment wasn't in reference to that, it was pointing out the fact that the word "tier" is largely used to refer to the various raid gear sets (ie: dreadnaught), and so is probably a misleading moniker.

I'm not disagreeing that it might lead to it, just stating that it's not the absolute trigger, because it can appear without doing so.
    I didn't say it was absolute. I was giving people a shortcut to circumvent an indeterminate and unnecessary wait.

Deleted
    Across my characters the triggering requirement seems to be completing your order campaign AND unlocking all Artifacts (for all specs)

EDIT: Then it takes a daily reset or so

He showed up the next day for me after I logged for the night. I didn't do anything but logout inside Skyhold. It might just trigger with a world quest rotation (since multiple occur in 24 hours).

Thanks alot for the help guys, had to do a random 4 hour mission from class hall and he came and yea it was the balance of power just waiting for the raid to release now