Deleted

Arms in the future with T19

It seems that the stats of our T19 aren't the most favourable and our class has already seen a nerf with FR. What do you guys think? Is arms as the strongest warrior spec going to be over soon? It's been a while since i've been able to play arms so it will be quite the dissapointment when that happens. Sure, I could keep playing because it's fun, but at the end of the day I do want to get the most out of my warrior in a pve setting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OpheliaNL View Post
    It seems that the stats of our T19 aren't the most favourable and our class has already seen a nerf with FR. What do you guys think? Is arms as the strongest warrior spec going to be over soon? It's been a while since i've been able to play arms so it will be quite the dissapointment when that happens. Sure, I could keep playing because it's fun, but at the end of the day I do want to get the most out of my warrior in a pve setting.
    Sure ... get the most out of your warrior... Have fun, it's a game.

I dont get this wierd fetish about specs and their DPS, not everyone spec can be the best, its impossible, I mean I looked at numbers lately.... and apart from some certain scenarios I found most specs in the game to be within 10-15% of each other. If that is making or breaking any group content, then it's more than the spec that is at fault.

Anyhow, I'm sticking to arms regardless of what happens, because it is more fun to play and I enjoy it more, dmg be damned.

Dude, itemization of stats on gear has never been perfect. The set pieces 'always' have one or two with something undesirable on them. The decision then becomes whether the hard stat is more important to your numbers or whether the set bonus from the gear performs better.

Considering only one piece out of 6 has mastery on it, and after the nerf of the 4piece bonus, i'm thinking 2pc is going to be the way to go, especially since the MS gloves also lack mastery.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Even before the 4p change I'd say that only the 2p was worth it. Due to both being the the 4p feeling pretty shit, as well as the bad optimization. The 2 set however is insane as fuck and should be an 8p bonus (if those still existed).

Deleted
    The only thing I dislike about the 2p is that the artifact traint lasts only for 5 seconds and not for the entire duration witch is kinda wierd.

Deleted
    arms will stay one of the best single target specs, even after nerfs

Quote Originally Posted by Trexer View Post
    The only thing I dislike about the 2p is that the artifact traint lasts only for 5 seconds and not for the entire duration witch is kinda wierd.
    I hope this is changed in an update. Seems like an oversight.

Quote Originally Posted by Trexer View Post
    I think making the trait duration extend along with BC's would have made the 2-piece _really_ OP, IIRC the trait has been mentioned to do a fair portion of Arms' total DPS already...

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    I think making the trait duration extend along with BC's would have made the 2-piece _really_ OP, IIRC the trait has been mentioned to do a fair portion of Arms' total DPS already...
    Even without CBlood extending, that bonus is really powerful; it's funny that Fury's 2&4p bonuses are near mirrors of Arms, but lacking Arms synergy which makes them so strong.

Regardless, Nighthold is a long way out, and there will undoubtedly be a lot of tuning between now and then which change expectations.