Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    It's a buff to all of our damage, but the buff goes much further in increasing our ST potency than it does addressing the concerns about our AE.
    If they want us to be just gods on ST and garbage on AE, then it sounds like a good trade to me.

Damage outside of voidform was to low. Hence the 10% buff, I fully expect Voidform to be 10% on top of that so that there is no change in VF.

Still doesnt fix our aoe but its a step in the right direction atleast.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    It'll be just like the old SF.

They did that to help with questing/outdoor content/pvp and so that people can see their mog and not be in a constant shadowy form.
    A needed change. What is the point of all the various color tints and skins of the artifact if there was no way to actually ever see them in play.

Quote Originally Posted by Slammin Shaman View Post
    If they want us to be just gods on ST and garbage on AE, then it sounds like a good trade to me.
    I'm 110% on board that ship but a part of me feels like the week 1 post mortem "numbers pass" might result in us getting our ST neutered somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I'm 110% on board that ship but a part of me feels like the week 1 post mortem "numbers pass" might result in us getting our ST neutered somehow.
    Yeah they have a bad habit of nerfing buffed specs instead of just reverting the buff or toning it down.

The old Shadowform won't make much difference, I won't be toggling on/off it everytime I get in/out combat, will just keep it on everytime. Would be better just to add a glyph to make it disappear outside of combat.

The 10% buff is pretty nice.

Deleted
    Just wondering... you think we'll have to wait 7.1 for this shadowform buff or they'll put it on live soon? I mean I appreciate the buff but why do we always have to wait the raids to be already open for a while to get it? Do you remember they did the same in BRF... they opened the raid but before that they buffed few things about shadow that were very much needed only on PTR... yet we had to wait like 3 weeks to get them on live. Now the history repeats itself. I understand that after a while of raiding you can decide to tune things up/down for some classes, but back in BRF (and even now) changes didnt really make us OP, infact they put them on PTR before the raids were open live, so why we are always the ones that have to wait?

If you think we need a buff, give it to us, NOW, before the raids. If you think we dont need a buff, dont give us any, not even on PTR, until you think we need one. But what is really beyond retarded is to buff us on ptr only, which means you know we need it but dont want to give it to us straight and wait God knows what. Somehow twice happened with us, while locks just get instahotfixed.
    Last edited by mmoca542e793be; 2016-09-17 at 03:50 AM.

Buffs and nerf in the ptr are never confirmed unless they are pushed to live. They already said several time that they are going to wait for the first week of raid and mythic+ to do any changes.

S2M and or mass hysteria are going to be nerfed before mythic raids open, so wait for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    Buffs and nerf in the ptr are never confirmed unless they are pushed to live. They already said several time that they are going to wait for the first week of raid and mythic+ to do any changes.

S2M and or mass hysteria are going to be nerfed before mythic raids open, so wait for it.
    Ok perhaps you werent here for BRF or you didnt even bother to read what I said but back in BRF they buffed some of our stuff (which was very much needed since from hm to brf we all switched from cop to as) on ptr, opened BRF live, then after few reset (at least 3 i dont remember if even 4) the buffs went live. Now they are doing the same bullshit (again, JUST US, not other classes, its just us that have to wait weeks to get "adjusted").

I know they said they'll wait a week of raid/mythic+ for nerfs/buffs, which is what makes this even more ironic since for this change on PTR they did NOT wait at all, meaning they probably already know we could use that buff, but they want to wait.

Now incase you still dont understand after this, let me make this even more clear:

Other classes OP -> raids start -> MAYBE nerf them weeks later.
    Shadow not really OP -> buff on PTR -> raids start -> go live with changes weeks later.

Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    10% physical damage reduction has returned. <3
    Not as good as 10% DR but probably better because it won't be as likely to get nerfed, since we are already decent against casters. Probably not enough to help us in 2s, but melee cleaves in 3s will be less painful.

Hey guys, quick and maybe stupid q. Havent played in a few expansions so..
    Will a 110 spriest solo stomp on content up to 25 heroic Firelands/DS? (ill likely just play up to heroic dungeon/lfr gear at 110)
    Im mainly coming back to play casually and nostalgia up old content, ill main a warr but I want to do my old spriest or druid to solo Dragonwrath and firelands/DS bosses for mounts.
    Last edited by Dracmaul; 2016-09-17 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracmaul View Post
    Hey guys, quick and maybe stupid q. Havent played in a few expansions so..
    Will a 110 spriest solo stomp on content up to 25 heroic Firelands/DS? (ill likely just play up to heroic dungeon/lfr gear)
    Im mainly coming back to play casually and nostalgia up old content, ill main a warr but I want to do my old spriest or druid to solo Dragonwrath and firelands/DS bosses for mounts
    Of course, we did it @ 100 with no prob. You probably will need drums of heroism for Shannox 25 heroic.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Of course, we did it @ 100 with no prob. You probably will need drums of heroism for Shannox 25 heroic.
    Ah sweet good to know. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    You don't really need them. I managed to kill it without any drums and with 715 ilvl.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nycros View Post
    Not as good as 10% DR but probably better because it won't be as likely to get nerfed, since we are already decent against casters. Probably not enough to help us in 2s, but melee cleaves in 3s will be less painful.
    I didn't expect this change, since I asked for this change since february. 10% Physical damage reduction is also MUCH better than just armor, as many physical damage dealers have armor penetration abilities.
    <inactive>

Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    I didn't expect this change, since I asked for this change since february. 10% Physical damage reduction is also MUCH better than just armor, as many physical damage dealers have armor penetration abilities.
    True, I didn't think of the arpen effects. It's better than I expected.

Ret pallys not really affected by this though with all the holy damage, but I don't mind that. Assassin rogues and ferals lose almost the full 10% damage against us though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocedic View Post
    No, PWS has always been a disc spell, which is decidedly different from Holy. It has always been castable in Shadowform since vanilla.
    Great news, I was a bit worried as I saw PWS classified as holy in wowhead.

So we will only have to switch to cast resurrection then, the tooltip is pratically useless.

Deleted
    Mind Blast on CD -> Dot everything -> Holy Nova instead of Mind Sear

Will be have to cast Shadowform again to use Mind Blast after using Holy Nova? Or will it apply itself when casting any shadow spell?

Quote Originally Posted by Holymorph View Post
    Mind Blast on CD -> Dot everything -> Holy Nova instead of Mind Sear

Will be have to cast Shadowform again to use Mind Blast after using Holy Nova? Or will it apply itself when casting any shadow spell?
    I doubt we will have Holy Nova as shadow. Would make no sense whatsoever.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I doubt we will have Holy Nova as shadow. Would make no sense whatsoever.
    What, now all of a sudden SENSE enters into Shadow Priests? Inconceivable!

I suppose it's too much to ask at this point that they just cough up a Shadow Nova, huh...