Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Post What Do you want to happen to Elisande

After We defeat her When Nighthold Unlocks And yes im expecting to see that she surrendered but it looks like she is dead.

Dead. We already have a redemption story coming with Illidan, who probably will be mindcontrolled by gul'dan, we fight Illidan once again and free him.

Now imagine an expansion where TWO of the end bosses / semi end bosses of a tier both kneel to the floor and go "ENOUGH , CHAMPIONS, I SUBMIT!"

watered down, much?

Im expecting a Grommash Hellscream, coz u know blizz

Deleted
    I want to see her dead.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    We already have the Nightfallen and their Nightborne allies, we don't need the lady who gave in to the demons.

she surrenders in the fight. whether she survives or not, idk.

i'd like for her to survive and step down as leader, hand the reigns to thalyssra.

The only answer is she's deprived of mana and decays to a withered

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Shes pretty evil, worse than Kael'thas which I originally didn't think would happen. If Kael'thas died, she should die.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Shes pretty evil, worse than Kael'thas which I originally didn't think would happen. If Kael'thas died, she should die.
    she's not evil. she's relying on visions, which can be manipulated, and probably were manipulated by gul'dan.

she's not evil, she's stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    she's not evil. she's relying on visions, which can be manipulated, and probably were manipulated by gul'dan.

Is there any worse evil than willful stupidity?

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope that she survives and become a character in the new Nightfallen race/faction I think she is cool looking and that her reason for joining the legion is understandable
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

except you know all her people being sent to death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    It's not exactly an easy decision for her to make. I mean living in the bubble the Nightborne did, it's not surprising that Elisande made the decision that she did. Course if she wasn't so self righteous about the decision I'd feel more pity for her but... smh
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    The legion hit Suramar as hard as they're hitting everywhere else, the Nightborne had no choice but surrender or be eliminated. Of course that's all changed now that the rest of the world is against the legion, but to her the Legion seems to be the best chance at survival. As for the exile of dissenters well, you can't have them risking her fragile alliance can she?

I'm not saying she's right, I mean we know we're going to win, but from her perspective the Legion seems to be the best bet.

Deleted
    Well, he is right. She is relying on visions from the Eye of Aman'thul or Nightwell, don't know which of the two. When you beat her in the fight, she surrenders and assures her assistance when fighting Gul'dan, by granting us certain Role-based CD Action Buttons with powerful effects, which will be a key-part of the Gul'dan encounter, if you check the Dungeon Journal.

In all of her visions of resistance, her people died out and this one, where only a few are being sent to death, is apparently the only way some survive. She only starts doubting those vision (in full cliché) when you beat her up for 3 phases and take her shit.

That being said, looking at the enemy and believing that it's visions driving her decision-making, I want her to live and be exiled. Either completely or to the Kirin Tor, where the kind of magic she is capable of conjuring and her motivations (which are, at the end of the day, a good thing, the survival of the Nightborne, same as Thalyssra's) are probably helpful to the entirety of Azeroth. Kirin Tor Mages, teached by Elisande under the oversight of Khadgar and the Council would be amazing and since her motivations are positive towards Azeroth's survival (when not driven into a corner like a dog by Gul'dan), she'd make a worthwhile asset to Khadgar and the player character.

- - - Updated - - -

And let's not forget that (I hope this information is still true, as I think it was in the Illidan novel? Or some other pre-xpac lorebit about the Nightborne) Elisande and her people sealed the very same portal the demon's are coming from now, back during the War of the Ancients. The second portal beside the Well of Eternity. So, she will probably still play a major part in either showing us how to close the portal with the pillars or she'll do the honors herself.

Players will kill her for phat loot.

i hope she surrenders, and joins us, not as the leader ,handing the reins over to thalysia, cause shes not a bad guy, she is just somone who had to make a hard choice, die, or let the legion lose your land, and she decided to let them, instead of risking her peoples destruction, im sure if the legion was gone she would be right back on our side, but right now they are her masters, she cant do squat or risk her peoples extinction

i want her to be turned into a crack err, i mean mana addict and then, be handed to me as my personal slave

If Blizz is going for absolute shock-and-awe factor for this expansion, then I'd say that Ellisande ends up turning on Gul'dan- what she thinks will happen to her, she doesn't know, but she finally gets the backbone to forge her own destiny (seems to be an elven thing). Depending on the situation in the story with the raid, Gul'dan then kills Thalyssra and many of her allies before we can manage to get into the arena. Ellisande rages, gives us our fun buttons to push, and we kick the crap out of Gul'dan. After that... Unsure.

What will likely happen? She'll either be spared, like Grom was for no good reason, or she'll become a withered.

Personally, I think we should just axe her and put Thalyssra in charge, or put Thalyssra in charge but keep Ellisande around to help with management and orientation for Thalyssra while keeping a constant vigil on her, likely basically under house arrest (perhaps if we can muster up some spell-breakers somehow, they would be excellent guards for this situation).
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

I would like to see her killed and Thalyssra taking over obviously. Only she could actually have some meaningful death dialogue/cutscene instead of toppling over with a 1 liner. I like the idea that she survived the last invasion by avoiding the Legion and died this time for joining them. I would like to see some self conflict shown in her final hours about it and realize joining the Legion and the Nightbornes seclusion was wrong all along and cowardly.