Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Balancing, and Mythic + is what I'm looking forward to, but other than that - I mean, after 6 days of Legion, I would /NECK myself if I was still 102

No offense, OP, but I don't think this game is for you. It really doesn't seem like it from what you've said, anyway.

If your biggest gripe is that you can't go back and kill random enemies at a fast pace, this is not the expansion pack for you.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    How exactly do you play for "6 days" and only get 2 levels?

Are you walking instead of running?
    You don't know that Demon Hunters can start at 98? And I only play an hour or so a day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gradingus View Post
    No offense, OP, but I don't think this game is for you. It really doesn't seem like it from what you've said, anyway.
    Well, I guess after 11 years of playing, you might be right.

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post
    You don't know that Demon Hunters can start at 98? And I only play an hour or so a day.
    Doesn't make it any better. It took you "6 days" to get 4 levels? Were you only playing 30 minutes each day or what?

I mean, even me, I took my sweet ass time while leveling, and still only took me 3 days to go 100-110.

Once you hit around an item level of 835 (I'm 844 now, 845 if I wear shittier, higher ilvl gear), you do start to kill things pretty fast, and it honestly doesn't take that long to get there.

I'm sorry what do you play the game for?

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    How exactly do you play for "6 days" and only get 2 levels?

Are you walking instead of running?
    I can just imagine him swag walking everywhere. Fucking hilarious x)
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    How do you play for 6 days and not gain more than 2 levels?
    Im almost 102 and I've been playing since launch... some of us have jobs/kids that come before WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergin8r View Post
    Im almost 102 and I've been playing since launch... some of us have jobs/kids that come before WOW.
    That's fine and all. The way you present that information though is important. Saying "I've played for 6 days" makes it sound like a meaningful amount of time was committed. Where by his own admittance he's played on 6 days for 1 hour a day. So he has played for 6 hours.

None of you people thought to assume maybe the OP has a JOB? And can maybe only play for an hour or less per day? For real? My god.

Anyways, I'm not playing Legion at the moment. And it seems like end game consists of Mythic Dungeons, Rep Grinding and World Quests. I'll go ahead and pass on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    None of you people thought to assume maybe the OP has a JOB? And can maybe only play for an hour or less per day? For real? My god.

Anyways, I'm not playing Legion at the moment. And it seems like end game consists of Mythic Dungeons, Rep Grinding and World Quests. I'll go ahead and pass on that.
    Considering just about everyone posting most likely has work/school/kids/etc and given the way he phrased it, why would we think that? I mean, seriously. You sound like my guildie who says her terrible ilevel is because of work, when just about everyone in the guild works. Why would someone having work preclude them from spending more than six hours in the expansion when it's been out for almost three weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Firebyrd View Post
    Considering just about everyone posting most likely has work/school/kids/etc and given the way he phrased it, why would we think that? I mean, seriously. You sound like my guildie who says her terrible ilevel is because of work, when just about everyone in the guild works. Why would someone having work preclude them from spending more than six hours in the expansion when it's been out for almost a month?
    It was the first thing I thought of. Literally the immediate first thing, he could have a job, a family.. We don't know his personal life

10+ Year Old Account
    It was the first thing I thought of. Literally the immediate first thing, he could have a job, a family.. We don't know his personal life
    He probably should mention that since it would explain how slow he's been leveling, otherwise it's kinda shocking. Me personally it took me a few days to go from 100-110.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Play until 110 and enjoy everything legion has to offer. Don't judge the entire broken isles from just 2 lvls there.

6 days and 2 levels? I dunno dude but I think you're playing the game wrong.

6 days and 2 levels, and we get infracted if we say OP is trolling?

ok mods OP is not trolling this is a serious a believable thread where there will be interesting discussion how legion is bad and takes 30 days to hit level 110, oh and it's a demon hunter one of the strongest classes in the game right now, imagine weaker classes like priests or shamans they probably won't hit 110 until christmas.

10+ Year Old Account

I have school and a job. I get up at 8 am, go to class, then work, then get home at 11 pm most days. I've been 110 for a while. Simply having a job isn't an excuse for anything. I had a job when I was raiding 5 days a week getting server firsts. I had a job working 50~ hrs/week when I was running a raiding guild. I'm also married. If that's not his priority that's fine, but having a job isn't an excuse. People who say "WELL I HAVE A JOB SO I DON'T HAVE TIME /SCOFF" come off as arrogant douchebags tbh. He didn't do that, but you're implying most people here don't have jobs, which is probably about as far from the truth as you can get. If someone has different priorities, there's no problem with that, but acting like that makes you or anyone else superior is laughable.

Deleted
    102 in 6 days?

You must've played a whooping 20 minutes a day. Did you even like the game going in?

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I guess after 11 years of playing, you might be right.
    You've played "11 years" and it takes you 6 days to go from level 100 to level 102? I call bullshit. What the hell are you doing? Playing 20 minutes a day and thinking, "Oh man. I've been playing almost half an hour today. That's getting too hardcore for me! Time to log off!"