Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    edit: double post
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-09-14 at 05:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    My rDruid got rekt by a ret this morning, felt like uninstalling.
    How did he catch you...
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    The perplexing thing is, Krassz seems to be in damage control mode to bring this up and mention me in threads unrelated to it - threads that I hadn't commented to him or about him. At least twice now, maybe others I haven't noticed. Seems worried that the uninitiated might not think his 2400/Hero achieve is a thing after all. Well it really isn't given how corrupt Rated PvP is known to be - on both sides of the Pond.
    "I don't play rated PvP, but here's what I'm going to tell you about it"

I'm not defensive, it's not even the fact you're mentioning me that I'm annoyed about. It's the claim the entire community cheats.

They weren't unrelated posts, you mentioned cheating earlier in the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post
    "I don't play rated PvP, but here's what I'm going to tell you about it"

I'm not defensive, it's not even the fact you're mentioning me that I'm annoyed about. It's the claim the entire community cheats.

They weren't unrelated posts, you mentioned cheating earlier in the thread.
    They were unrelated to me, as I was replying to another poster not you. I also happened upon a thread recently where you brought this up and were bashing me by name and I hadn't even posted to the thread. Then, you began your post #180 here with the usual crap:

Ignore caolela's posts. He's an off-topic poster that doesn't actually PvP, he just claims everyone who is high-rated is a cheater, apparently. Will just result in a derailed thread as you can't argue with someone that doesn't actually play the game.
    ...which proves you're inventing shit again, and you're a bit obsessed.

As for cheating, everyone in Rated knows it's epidemic on the ladders, even at 1600'ish now. To claim or pretend that you're good enough to beat it consistently and not be part of it at some point is hubris and fantasy - except maybe the very few elite players and that's not you. Let's not pretend that EU is hella different than US either. Blizz doesn't ban there more than here, and asshattery doesn't respect borders.

I've refused many an invite and otherwise good guilds because of cheats. I've quit decent teams, or quit matches and took the CR loss when I saw it, or when I was expected to run scripts as Aff spec. Legion will be as bad or worse because of gear hierarchy and Blizz won't get serious with bans.

As I've told you before, the difference between me at 1880, and 2400's who like to bloviate such as yourself is not your imaginary superior "skillz". It's that I knew when to quit rather than join the scumlords for a bogus rating. Being ladder ranked, R1/Glad/Hero is nothing to brag about these days.

Shut up Krassz and quit obsessing about yourself. I doubt anyone cares.

I felt like creating a new thread but changed my mind and will post here.

Yesterday i saw a 5 million damage in 3-4 second window. Arena skirmish, Me as Sub and random dude on UH DK. We won a few games earlier so Qed up together. So its us vs Demon Hunter and mage. here it comes - DH goes straight to DK, not even using stealth detection. I use shadowstep >> sap mage >> sprint >> ambush on DH. And then i realise my partner is dead. So it was 4 GCDs. 5 million damage on scoreboard. The question: WTF WAS THAT SHIT.

Deleted
    They will nerf the damage of all classes except DH, you can be sure about that, they will pretend to fix it but they just want people to play their brand new class. Blizzard always does this kind of move whenever they want to funnel people into trying new stuff they are so proud of

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vanson View Post
    But is this not what you people have always wanted? People have complained for years that they want a way for Blizzard to tune classes directly in PVP only, which they now have, and also for gear to not matter in PVP, or matter very little and this is very much so the case. The season hasn't even started yet so they haven't had a reason to really change anything, news flash people world PVP and BGs don't matter, they are for fun.

The strict PVP only community complains for years and years that you don't want gear to matter in PVP but then bitch when they don't have PVP gear to get. What actual sense does that make, this is what you asked for; a more balanced and even playing field, especially for somebody just starting up. People will find every excuse under the sun to why they lost an arena match other than the simple fact they you may just be bad, or you got outplayed.

I'm sorry but you get out of this game what you put in, and that requires time. It's just like anything else in life, you don't just see random idiots with zero experience and time placed into playing something like a guitar and shredding away like a rock god the first time they pick up a guitar.

Yeahh because its so much fun to die in 3 seconds whenever you lose control of your character, given that every class has a stupid stun, there is nothing fun about it. but I guess you are one of those PVE fans that enjoy shitting on the pvp community for some reason.

PvP is not balanced at all currently
    Last edited by mmocc90fcf6aa1; 2016-09-14 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    How did he catch you...
    He double horsed over to me. He was engaged with a warrior and when he noticed that warrior not dying, noticed me and popped his horsey CDs. I'm used to being able to tank a couple DPS no problems, so why should I worry about some ret.

Since then, yeah, I've been doing a lot more of the cowardly hit and run tactic but with severely weakened hots, I'm not keeping anyone alive, if they aren't doing things themselves to stay alive.

Did top heals in an AV last night at 103 million, still thriving there.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    They will nerf the damage of all classes except DH, you can be sure about that, they will pretend to fix it but they just want people to play their brand new class. Blizzard always does this kind of move whenever they want to funnel people into trying new stuff they are so proud of

- - - Updated - - -

Yeahh because its so much fun to die in 3 seconds whenever you lose control of your character, given that every class has a stupid stun, there is nothing fun about it. but I guess you are one of those PVE fans that enjoy shitting on the pvp community for some reason.

PvP is not balanced at all currently
    I enjoy both aspects of the game, I just understand that sometimes it not my classes fault or other classes fault, or the fact that this guy has 2% more stats than me. It's because I got outplayed, I lost and I can reflect on that. Fun is subjective, if you don't like being stunned in PVP I don't know how you have played this game thus far, sounds like the game just isn't fun for you and you're most likely just a bad BG hero.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanson View Post
    if you don't like being stunned in PVP I don't know how you have played this game thus far
    He most likely didn't die during a single unavoidable ranged stun in the last few expansions. Or the fact that certain, cough, class can double stun you so even if you trinket - it's no good.

WoD PvP was diarrhea, Legion so far is boiling diarrhea spiced with HiV infected blood.

Yes, I actually played the game and PvPed Cata, MoP, and WoD but won't buy Legion because it's obvious garbage. When you show me that I'm wrong about cheating in the higher ranks and virtually the entire ladder, and as I've asked you many times but you've yet to show one example who played on a team without a cheater at some point from start of a season to end and got an actual clean title, maybe someone will consider you're something credible instead of yet another phony "Hero" who got called out and is still pissed off.
    If you're the one making the claims, you're the one who needs to provide evidence; not the other way around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    If you're the one making the claims, you're the one who needs to provide evidence; not the other way around.

My evidence is play the game. Have you done Rated at 1800-1900 or more in the last couple of xpacs? If yes then there's your proof especially if you pugged any matches, unless you had an impossible very lucky streak or don't know what various cheats/scripts look like. If not then try it, see how far you get without it. My 852 matches on set teams or pugs in MoP and WoD proved trying to play clean in random ques past 2k was a lost cause.

There's this, which has ample evidence in the links. You can check sites like Arena Junkies too.

And people like Sodah, former Blizzcon champ, who said:
    "Also disgusting to see countless people interrupt botting, fly hacking, battleground botting right now as I type this who will probably never be banned like I was."
    ...after he was banned for acct. sharing, as if he too wasn't part of it. Don't even imagine for a second any team in the wild is getting past that wall legit, not at least w/o que dodging into teams they know (agreeing to turn off their scripts) and then sitting out their ratings. Otherwise nothing much else to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post

Yesterday i saw a 5 million damage in 3-4 second window. Arena skirmish, Me as Sub and random dude on UH DK. We won a few games earlier so Qed up together. So its us vs Demon Hunter and mage. here it comes - DH goes straight to DK, not even using stealth detection. I use shadowstep >> sap mage >> sprint >> ambush on DH. And then i realise my partner is dead. So it was 4 GCDs. 5 million damage on scoreboard. The question: WTF WAS THAT SHIT.
    Well if you think thats bad, you need to face some good Enh shammies, i see them Global ppl, literally global aka 1-2 seconds and u are dead.

DH just popped his CDs (Nemesis, CHaos Blades, FOTI) and DK did not use his defensive most likely. and you guys shoulda just sapped DH and raped mage, not sure why would u try kill DH :P on that comp when its better just to cc his meta

Did they say (same? Why did I write that) something about PvP being slowed down? I play as a MW... and although I like the toolset I have... it's pretty hard keeping people up when they die so fast. At least it's true for both sides, and if I can keep someone up for a second longer than my opponent we win *phew* heh.

Also, trying out WW... I win some, I lose some... not that bothered... but tanks.. er -> Just better to run away from them? They match my dps and can seriously outlast me (especially those blood DKs). Is this a rock/paper/scissors scenario and I need a ranged class to deal with them?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    My evidence is play the game. Have you done Rated at 1800-1900 or more in the last couple of xpacs? If yes then there's your proof especially if you pugged any matches, unless you had an impossible very lucky streak or don't know what various cheats/scripts look like. If not then try it, see how far you get without it. My 852 matches on set teams or pugs in MoP and WoD proved trying to play clean in random ques past 2k was a lost cause.

There's this, which has ample evidence in the links. You can check sites like Arena Junkies too.

...after he was banned for acct. sharing, as if he too wasn't part of it. Don't even imagine for a second any team in the wild is getting past that wall legit, not at least w/o que dodging into teams they know (agreeing to turn off their scripts) and then sitting out their ratings. Otherwise nothing much else to say here.
    You link your thread all the time like it proves "every rated player cheats" but it doesn't prove anything.

There's no "wall", you haven't been above 1800. You have not even been close to experiencing any sort of wall.

I've done over 1000 RBGs the last 2 expacs at 2.3-2.6 rating, and I rarely encountered cheaters. A lot more in WoD, but only a few in MoP. You could still get hero without cheating in WoD, let alone surpass 1800.

I've been 2.2-2.3 a couple of times in Arena, with about 2000 games played over the last 2 expacs and I've only faced 2 cheating teams.

So why are you telling me, as someone that's never even played arena and never been above 1800 in RBGs, that it's impossible to get past that rating because of a rating wall created by cheaters?

Oh wait, because I must be a cheater too. That's literally your logic. "I can't get above 1800, so therefore no one can without cheating"

You're just awful and have no idea what you're doing. Until you realize that, you won't get past that "wall".

With your fake CIA quote in your sig, your "sheep watching TV" profile picture, and a belief that everyone is cheating which is why you can't get any rating, you should go to the doctor. These are symptoms of schizophrenia. I'm not even joking, I'm being serious.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-09-16 at 02:53 PM.

I was referring more to Arena. I have little to no experience in RBGs so you may be right I honestly wouldn't know. I very rarely run into cheaters at 2200-2400 rating in arena however.

Deleted
    healers are still immortal gods that shit on dps and ruin the pace and speed of a game. humping pillars and hills is not fun gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    You link your thread all the time like it proves "every rated player cheats" but it doesn't prove anything.

There's no "wall", you haven't been above 1800. You have not even been close to experiencing any sort of wall.

I've done over 1000 RBGs the last 2 expacs at 2.3-2.6 rating, and I rarely encountered cheaters. A lot more in WoD, but only a few in MoP. You could still get hero without cheating in WoD, let alone surpass 1800.

I've been 2.2-2.3 a couple of times in Arena, with about 2000 games played over the last 2 expacs and I've only faced 2 cheating teams.

So why are you telling me, as someone that's never even played arena and never been above 1800 in RBGs, that it's impossible to get past that rating because of a rating wall created by cheaters?

Oh wait, because I must be a cheater too. That's literally your logic. "I can't get above 1800, so therefore no one can without cheating"

You're just awful and have no idea what you're doing. Until you realize that, you won't get past that "wall".

With your fake CIA quote in your sig, your "sheep watching TV" profile picture, and a belief that everyone is cheating which is why you can't get any rating, you should go to the doctor. These are symptoms of schizophrenia. I'm not even joking, I'm being serious.
    The more you harp on this, the more you look desperate to salvage some credibility out of a meaningless title/ranking. *sigh You'd be better off to let it go.

Maybe you weren't around during the Church Committee hearings in the mid-70s, but I was in my teens then and remember it. I was also a U.S. military Intel Analyst during the 80s, so I know a fair bit about these issues. Casey did indeed say that to Reagan when asked what his plans were for the CIA, according to Barbara Honegger, who was present as the Assistant to the chief domestic policy adviser to the President. You shouldn't talk about things you haven't a clue about. In sharp contrast, let us know your qualifications to diagnose anyone with "schizophrenia" or whatever new idiocy you can come up with.

--------------

I'll say it one more time: it isn't that you had access to better strat callers, TCs, FCs, healers, or players than I did, because I played with many at higher CR and/or XP who were quite good, or those running alts but hadn't raised their CR yet. It also isn't that you know some magical focus or target macros or keybinds that I don't, or whatever half-assed story you can invent.

The simple fact is that given the low participation rate in Rated, especially mid/higher ranked RBG, it's easy to que into higher MMR teams that are trying to farm lower teams, or que dodging, or wintrades, pilots. That's where you hit the scumlord wall and it gets worse as you go up. You don't need a personal CR of 2xxx to do so, nor does a rank lower than that necessarily mean you're a "bad" player.

Capt. Obvious again: everyone gets CR based on everyone they've played with and against, because you don't get rating from 1v1. It's a team effort. Your rating generally has more to do with your team as a whole than what you did personally. You could have been carried to whatever it is you're trying to brag about...but who cares? Either way it's irrelevant because Rated is so corrupt that rating means less than nothing, and it's been that way for years. Just as we've seen from guys like Sodah and Reckful - former Blizzcon champs. Laugh out loud.

FYI - I don't arena much since I find mindless deathmatch LOS pillar-humping very boring after a few matches, when you can do the same in a BG but also have map strats/objectives that are more interesting, and takes much greater team co-ord. Arena IMO is like brainless ToK with no orbs, but with only 3 players per instead of 10.

Find another dead horse to beat on. This one is pushing up daisies.

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post

you need to CC DH. If you dont he will deal 13123213131 damage. They die in one stun so it is not that hard.

A disc priest just killed me and a prot warrior and we couldnt do anything because as usual "run and heal" and "hots that keep healers alive through anything". i dont think blizzard even tries to balance pvp anymore. As usual its a pile of crap.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

I've done over 1000 RBGs the last 2 expacs at 2.3-2.6 rating, and I rarely encountered cheaters. A lot more in WoD, but only a few in MoP.
    You actually have no idea what you're talking about, lol. RBGs above 2.1k in MoP were an absolute shit show.