Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralikon View Post
    God hope PW shield doesn't pop u out of this form
    It won't be, PW:S is a disc spell. We can cast it now, and we could cast it in shadow form back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Slammin Shaman View Post
    It won't be, PW:S is a disc spell. We can cast it now, and we could cast it in shadow form back then.
    I don't trust blizzard 1 bit when it comes to this.

Its been pretty clear for a very long time that PWS is not a holy school skill...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammin Shaman View Post
    There's no such school as "Disc spell", PW:S is a Holy spell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralikon View Post
    God hope PW shield doesn't pop u out of this form
    PW:S is not classified as a holy spell. Never was.

Deleted
    Well the changes definitely help with solo content although a bit more than 10% would have been nice. And yay for shadowform even when it's the watered down version of visuals we have now.

They still don't address the AoE and burst problems though

Quote Originally Posted by ginfleth View Post
    There's no such school as "Disc spell", PW:S is a Holy spell.
    Found somebody who hasn't been playing since Vanilla!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    Found somebody who hasn't been playing since Vanilla!
    It clearly states School: Holy on wowhead :P

Deleted
    Priest always had access to two kinds of magic: shadow (void) and holy (light) - there never was a spell classified as disc magic (school).

The confusing thing is that two of our specializations or skill sets (formerly talent trees) have the same name as the magic they mainly use. PW:S is and was always based on holy magic but not part of our holy tree or skill set, thus it could be used in shadowform.

7.1 Changes.
    Casuals crying for toggleable shadow form got their answer.
    Spriests still get destroyed by melee.
    Spriests now lose shadow form when casting pws/cure/dispel
    PvE players still confused as to how blizzard still dont understand spriest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    I don't trust blizzard 1 bit when it comes to this.

Yeah but no... the shield was always usable in shadowform since vanilla, I know Blizzard can be idiotic sometimes but that just won't happen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tiptopmemer View Post
    7.1 Changes.
    Casuals crying for toggleable shadow form got their answer.
    Spriests still get destroyed by melee.
    Spriests now lose shadow form when casting pws/cure/dispel
    PvE players still confused as to how blizzard still dont understand spriest.

Do you have any proof that we lose shadowform when casting cure/dispel/pws? No you are just making things up to be toxic.

And your complaints about melee training you have no bearing on pve, so whats up with this useless whining?
    Last edited by mmocc90fcf6aa1; 2016-09-17 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    And your complaints about melee training you have no bearing on pve, so whats up with this useless whining?
    "Your complaints about aoe have no bearing on pvp, I don't care about what you care about so that means you're just whining"

Grow up

It will probably work like before: holy spells as shadow are only considered resurrection and nothing more, the rest, even through holy is consodered as a discipline spell. I doubt PW:S and all other spells that worked before in shadowform does now throw people out of it: blizz want that dds dispell, and not preventing them doing this with this change.

So in the end: the only spell this will affect shadowform will be resurrection.

Deleted
    PW:S/Dispels where always viable in shadow as far as i can remember myself playing (10years). For a time i remember them being disci school, then they changed that to holy, but they still were viable in SF.
    The only thing other than heals and ressurection, that was not included in shadowform was abolish disease (for anyone that remembers).
    And even if it throws you out...it is a PvE buff or a bonus when you VF in PvP (slight buff).
    Why the whining...?
    Also about the casuals whining getting waht they want...well "they" did get a 10% buff in Damage and DR for SPs...i don't see any problem with this or with "them"...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephirdd View Post
    If we get Holy Nova I'll be VERY happy. Finally we'll be able to do something on small trash!
    For what do u want holy nova?! always were worst than mind sear, seriosly...........seems u dont play shadow priest lol.

And flash heal...they gave us shadow mend now they ll give flash heal too? i dont think so, shadow mend used to be our "new" flash heal, doesnt make any sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syzab View Post
    For what do u want holy nova?! always were worst than mind sear, seriosly...........seems u dont play shadow priest lol.
    Currently Mind Sear is worse than Holy Nova by a large margin.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syzab View Post
    Spec Holy, cast Holy Nova, come back here and repeat that. It does five times more damage - and if you proc your Artifact ability, T'uure casts Light Eruption, which is *also* stronger than Mind Sear. Also, each artifact level adds 1% more damage.

So yes, "lol" indeed.

Deleted
    But we are shadow priests. not disc or holy casting holy nova. omg lol

our problem is about numbers, not the number of skills...

Holy Nova: (Shadow) Holy. Nova becomes Shadow Nova: Blasts every enemy within 5 yards for 53456 shadow damage. Generates 5 Insanity

There sorted!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karei View Post
    Holy Nova: (Shadow) Holy. Nova becomes Shadow Nova: Blasts every enemy within 5 yards for 53456 shadow damage. Generates 5 Insanity

There sorted!
    does it have cooldown?